Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I usually cave and buy a palette which I really have no business doing @CookieGirl1. If I was nearing the end of my Hourglass Edit 4 I would pick up the new one but makeup seems to last me forever. I guess that’s a good thing👍🏼

@eshoe I agree, makeup lasts me a long time but that being said, it's always fun to get something new :-). Besides, when you get 20% off, it's definitely a good time to grab something you've been eyeing!

@eshoe oh, the one from about a year ago?  Lol, no, that's gone. I gifted one or two things to friends and family that I knew either would love them or just that they were more suited for a different skintype than mine but I put the rest to good use and found some favs in the bunch 😊.  Probably the best discovery was the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml. I loved it enough that I repurchased it about a month ago in preparation for fall and winter.

😲so impressive! Won't lie though the number of wrappers from the sheet mask is why I avoid them lol. 

I hear ya, @meou. My husband majored in sustainability, and this is not the first time this has been brought to light. It’s good to know others are concerned as well!

Holy guacamole!! @eshoe that's an impressive group of empties!!

I was surprised and kind of appalled at it myself, @lmaster. Guess I spent a lot of time hiding out in the bath room last month😂

You were having many Zen moments @eshoe 😉

That was a good read!  Thanks @eshoe .  Bummer about the Kerastase product.  I've had samples behave better than the FS before and it absolutely drives me bonkers.  The OG Bite lip masks come to mind.  Remember when those little lip-shaped sample blister packs were everywhere?  Worked great!  In the tube?  Not so much.

@tinobiscuits wanted to post an update on the Kerastase (I can no longer tag it) but I started doing more frequent hair masks and that has helped considerably. I likely just deep conditioned my hair prior to my first use of this. Even though I don’t use many styling products/dry shampoo/thermal tools, my hair is still dry due to the climate. 

@eshoe I love when a mystery can be solved!  💜  I definitely need to do more masking; my hair is feeling a bit like a third-year Barbie's on the ends.  lol

Wow that’s an apt description of straw-like hair, @tinobiscuits 😂

Happy to hear you enjoyed it, @tinobiscuits! Yeah I remember those foil packs, soooo adorable. I had an issue (peeling lips) at first with the FS Clear one when I tried the FS. No problem with Champagne, Lavender, Maple, etc.🤷🏻‍♀️ It went away and now I will be finishing it soon. It’s odd, though, isn’t it? I am not sure what to make of it, just to keep plugging away and maybe I will find it doing it’s magic again:)

I dont have a pic, but ill soon be completly empty/out of my Chatlotte Tilbury flawless finish powder. 

I guess i might post a pic later when i officially have more empties lol 🙂

Big ol' batch today...it's been a while since I've posted. Oops!

YTD 256

IMG_20200814_181413247.jpg

I took this pic mid-August but forgot to post. Mostly likes, minus the mascara (flaked badly for me)

IMG_20200919_124147240.jpg

Late August to mid September "yup, I really like it"

IMG_20200919_124404542.jpg

Late August to mid September, varying degrees of "liked just fine"

IMG_20200919_124524473.jpg

Late August to mid September "nah, or declutter"

@RGbrown How would you say the Cold shower compares to Yuni? Also what Replicas are those!!

@Samtian 

The Duke Cannon sheets are a good bit smaller than the Yuni ones (bigger than a face wipe though), and they've got little scrubby nubs on one side (I don't find them overly scratchy, but they're noticeable). DC sheets are also a bit wetter than the Yuni ones, and feel cooling, with a slightly minty scent. I love love love the DC ones after yard work and such. I don't dislike the Yuni ones, and am perfectly willing to use any I get, but the herbal scent isn't always what I want, and even fresh ones seem just a tad drier than I feel like they should be. Meanwhile I happily buy the DC ones every time I need an Ulta filler because I love the cooling sensation (and singles are only $0.75 😂).

Music Festival! Somehow I wound up with a huge stash of that one, and used them to scent some unscented hand sanitizer 😅

@RGbrown Thank you!

August empties

Top: loves, middle: likes, bottom:no, not for me. 

Missing empties:

Skyn acne dots 🙁

Ahava time to clear mud mask 🙁

Kopari sunscreen - foil 🙁 hard to rub in,left white cast

Supergoop 50 sunscreen foil 😊 expensive but happily use foils

Coola fs sunscreen 😁

Cutex foil 😊

Homeworx guava sunset candle 😌, smelled good but i think it gave me a headache

Homewrox vanilla spun sugar😁 will be buying another

Ulta wonder woman candle 😁already bought another. 

52 for the month, 243 ytd

0903202017_HDR.jpg

0903202035.jpg

@sonnydee 

What's the Ulta Wonder Woman candle smell like? Is it overly floral? I've been desperately curious, but haven't wandered in store since January or so.

The Wonder Woman 1984 x Ulta Beauty Scented Soy Blend Candle fills your space with a Wonder Woman worthy scent! White peach and lush nectarine are blended with briar rose and sandalwood creating a Goddess-like fragrance. Includes notes of White Peach, Sunlit Jasmine and Plush Musk & Sandalwood. @RGbrown this is the description on the site. I dont find it floral, not perfumey at all. its almost masculine to me. At first sniff -cold i didnt like it, but hubs got it out one day & burned it. Thats when i liked it enough to buy another. its a different scent & I can't think of anything that smells like it🤔

8,134 Replies
testing