I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
That's awesome you are going to japan. I hope to get there someday soon! You will have a lot of skincare to try, my friends dad used to go for work and bring us back so much skincare, but I always had to guess what things were. I still have serum I use so stiles but no idea what it's supposed to do!
Will you find a laduree makeup store?
I go there every November for work so I try to make lists of new and exciting things to find. There are two laudree stores that I know of. One in the Lumine mall and the other behind the topshop in Omotesando. I've already got one rose petal blush but I'm looking forward to purchasing some of the cameo blushes this year.
Nice, please take some pictures at laduree, even though I will be so envious, I'd love to see the store itself. . I will go to Yokohama for work, but not til 2017, so I hope I can get there sooner for some reason.
Yes, I was just putting it on in place of any toner. I used this lotion above first, just let it soak in for a second, then follow with the SKII essence. I think I've read people say it's just expensive water, so I'll probably try a less expensive brand next time to compare, I was eying Koh Gen Do, or Belif is very inexpensive!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
I just used an SK-II essence foil on the stretch marks on my bum. I selected it in the sample section and then just now discovered that it has silicones in it. So I thought, "Where can I make the best use of a serum/essence that is not on my face?" LOL. So there's one option....
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Wonderstruck lotion was great, I even cut up the top to get to as much as I could.
- The lip gloss is Neutrogena, and I really like, and already got another one.
- Sally Hansen Hardener is good, got another one already.
- Sally Hansen Top Coat is my HG. You can't see it, but there is about 1/4 of it left in the bottle Once there isn't much left it becomes a thick mess, and you can't use it anymore. Still, love it, and already repurchased.
Everything else ok.
- Hempz lotion was too much shimmer
- L'Occitane Divine Cream -- love!
- Benefit Cleanser -- love!
I finished many maintenance products last month, and love most of these. The Cutex and Dr.Jart are likes; they haven't moved up to loves quite yet despite many repurchases.
I'm hoping July will be good for me as well! I had a few maintenance products that each had just a little bit left so I'm hoping to finish them by the end of the month and free up some room in my storage!
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths- finally, a makeup removing wipe that get off all my face makeup and eye shadow AND doesn't sting the crap out of my eyes. I ordered a full size pack.
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder- my Holy Grail face powder. It's the only one that keeps my face shine-free all day.
- First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser With Red Clay- got my skin clean. It can stain your Clarisonic brush if you don't rinse it well enough.
- Avon Foot Works Sugar Lime Mojito Refreshing Spray
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I like it but still looking for a more cool-toned bronzer for contouring.
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer- it does the job but I prefer thicker primers
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Shadow Primer
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil- it didn't spread throughout my strands and didn't seem to do anything for my hair. Love the primer, though.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Cloths- this did not get off all my makeup.
- Ion Dry Shampoo- the white residue is HORRIBLE! Plus it wasn't that great at absorbing excess oil.
- Benefit Loli Balm- this has no pigment whatsoever and wasn't very moisturizing on my lips
- Verso Super Eye Serum- this stung the crap out of my eyes and I didn't notice a difference in the way my under eyes looked.
Yeah the loli balm is definitely SUPER subtle and I love those Ole Henriksen cloths too. Working on a pack right now that I got with a past GWP and excited for a different type of his wipes to arrive soon!
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Algenist Genius C+ serum! New HG. Too bad it's so expensive, but I managed to get it 25% off from Algenist.
L'Occitane Milk Concentrate - but I'm not buying it, I'll drop cash on a serum but not on body lotion.
Living Proof Prime Style Extender - this a HG for me.
Caudalie detox mask - A bit like Glamglow, but more gentle.
Exuviance retinol night serum - I didn't even open some of those foils, I had a reaction to it and threw the rest out.
Dr. Brandt. D.N.A. pearl serum - I have a few more foils and I'm willing to give it another chance, but I didn't like the texture and it flaked off my face when I put moisturizer on.
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Emphasized dry patches, also the wrong color.
The rest were just ok, nothing special.
Deluxe samples and travel sizes:
Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisture
Briogeo Rosarco Milk - new HG!
Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream - best coverage from a BB I've ever found.
Bare Minerals serum foundation - clung to dry patches and pores, even with primer.
My old MUFE primer! Sad, would repurchase if I could. Not sure about the new formulation yet.
Not repurchasing the others either; I'm trying the Bare Minerals spray brush clear from Ulta, and I didn't find the Algenist toner hydrating enough for me. I went back to my Murad hydrating toner, which also lasts a lot longer (and therefore better value), I think because it's a spray and product doesn't get eaten by the cotton balls.