I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Benefit - The Porefessonal Pore minimizer (Travel size)
- Bumble and Bumble - Cream Rinse x2 (Sample)
- Bumble and Bumble - Shampoo x2 (sample)
- Burberry - Eau De Parum (sample)
- Colgate toothpaste, Advanced whitening (travel size)
- Colgate wisp Max fresh Brushes with beads (travel size)
- Generic Cotton Rounds (full-size)
- Giorgio Armani - Si (Sample)
- Narcisco Rodriguez for her (Sample)
- OGX - Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner (full-size)
- Origins - Checks And Balances frothy face wash (sample)
- Pacifica: Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter (full-size)
- Scalisi Skincare Cleanser & Exfoliator (full size)
Thierry Mugler - Alien Eau De Parum x2 (Samples)
- Loccitane: Amande Shower oil with almond oil (Travel size)
- Loccitane - Amande Supple Skin Oil - with almond oil (travel size)
- Ole Henriksen - The Clean Truth Brightening cleansing cloths (Travel size)
- Urban Decay - Original Primer Potion (travel size)
- Yves saint laurent - Black Opium (sample)
Ran out of room in my bag, so here are my empties!
Origins Checks & Balances
Lancôme Hypnose drama mascara
Briogeo don't despair repair hair mask
FAB ultra repair cream
Caudalie polyphenol anti-wrinkle defense serum
Origins clear improvement charcoal mask
Caudalie vinoperfect cell renewal night cream
Belief moisturizing bomb
Dove deep moisture body wash
Likes (might repurchase):
Origins clear improvement purifying charcoal body wash
Belief aqua bomb
Pantene shampoo & conditioner
Tarter lights, camera, flashes
Living Proof frizz free shampoo & conditioner
Origins high potency night-a-mins
Caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum
Simple cleansing facial wipes
Skin Inc. pure deep sea hydration mask
Urban Decay b6 prep spray
Drunk Elephant virgin marula facial oil
Jergens wet skin moisturizer sample
Clean & Clear face wash
L'Oreal eye makeup remover
Threw these out before finishing because I didn't like them:
Dr Jart night BB
Dr Jart day tint
ELF makeup remover pen
Great empties. I didn't understand that Dr. Jart Night BB at all. Got it in a Birchbox and it just seemed like such a weird product. Also with that Urban Decay B6 prep spray I really, really wanted to like it but I'm not sure it made a meaningful difference in skin redness. When a SA rubbed it into the back of my hand to demonstrate it really did seem like it was doing something, but on my face I'm not so sure.
Same here for both! I used the UD B6 spray daily and didn't notice any difference. And the Dr Jart Night BB.... it confused me. I put it on and ended up washing it off immediately. Such an unusual product.
Yeah. I think I finished off the Dr. Jart Night BB if for no other reason but to have the empty. :-) The only thing I can say is maybe it's intended for girls who don't like to be seen without makeup and are newly dating someone. But even that is a stretch. ;-)
Just now seeing this.... sorry for the delayed response! The DE facial oil smelled very strong of smoke/camp fire. Even though I liked the oil, I couldn't get past the smell. For the Skin Inc it made my skin feel dry instead of hydrated.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
The maid in my hotel threw out some of my empties but here's what survived her. I had to hide these under the bed which seems kinda crazy of me out of context.
The shu I bought a HUGE bottle of in the green formula. I also bought the skII in a large bottle. I'm just starting to see results from using it continuously now.
i love the algenist vitamin c serum though it kinda burns after a peel so I will be avoiding it on peel days.
The egg cream mask is fantastic, but super gooey! I got some drip in my eye which was kinda unpleasant. The pumpkin face mask I liked more but it ended up in the garbage where I suppose most people put their...ahem, garbage.
Lets just say I liked everything in this lineup. I like to save up minis of my favorite things for trips.
I know what you mean. When I travel I make sure the empty deluxe sample containers and foils go back in my suitcase so they don't get thrown out. It's probably super weird to those outside of BT but it's really sad to me when I use a bunch of stuff and then lose the evidence. I somehow lost a small tube of Eucerin lotion I was almost done with in the back of my parents car and I will be hunting for it!