I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
First Empties post in this thread. I wish I participated earlier
* I usually add empty toothpaste/supplements/ eye solution, because it helps me figure out my budget and spending cycles.
* (BU) = Already have Back-up
* Unmentioned items are just okay.
LOVES (Will, or have repurchased):
- Dior Capture Totale DreamSkin (Yeah. Until I read the price tag)
- Thayers Witch Hazel Toner- Rose Petal (BU)
- Bioderma Cleansing Water (BU)
- Soap&Glory Breakfast Smoothie Scrub (Love the maple smell. Leaves skin super soft! Will probably repurchase once I’m through with my scrub stash)
- Opti-Free Replenish (BU. Renu doesn’t work for me.)
- Sephora Kiss Me Balm (BU. Was disappointed in the Creme Brulee, but I like the rest)
- Lancome Definicils Mascara (BU, but will use up other samples first before touching full size)
- Stila Liquid Eyeliner (Already using new one)
- REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial (I’m liking Ren products so far, except for the Glycolic Lactic mask which broke me out )
- Paula’s Choice 1% BHA Lotion (Like this a lot. Will probably buy)
LIKES (Enough to use again someday):
- GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse (Love the smell + okay cleanser)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy (Product itself was wonderful but the tube was horrible. Like a catsup tube it was.)
- Tucker Ashley Moisturizer (BU. Okay moisturizer, doesn’t break me out. Repurchased when on sale, as my “when my real moisturizer runs out” moisturizer)
- Clio Kill Brow Pencil (Would’ve loved, but Clio pencils always, always breaks midway, so )
- The Saem Natural Honey Mask (A great daily mask. But am looking to branch out)
Whyyy (No thank you, even if it's free):
- Mullein & Sparrow Lip&Cheek Tint (Lovely spicy smell…but made my lips look like I ate 40 plates of Fish&Chips. Barely any color payoff)
- Sephora Smoothing & Brightening Concealer (Color was perfect, but worst creasing ever)
- Origins - GinZing (Didn’t do anything and burned my eyes a bit)
Plus, a few of my empties from the past 4 months :
This is my first empties post! You all inspired me to really get through my stash. So inspired to keep going and posting every month!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Loves (have or will repurchase):
I got the Tatcha masks with the Gilt coupon, they are heavenly and really moisturize my skin in this winter weather. Hoping another coupon comes out soon so I can restock!
Likes (may repurchase):
I had such high hopes for the R+Co Dry Shampoo but it made my scalp itchy and I got a small breakout on my neck from it!
Nice empties. I didn't care for those Temple Spa products at all either. And of course for a period I seemed to KEEP GETTING THEM as my free samples with purchase when ordering from Birchbox.
I too am hoping for another Tatcha code. I did a couple of the sampler boxes so I could try a range of things but am now eyeing the Dewy Skin Mist since it seems to be a favorite here and when I finally had the chance to try it in store I really like it. Of course first I have to use up my Renewed Hope in a Jar Hydrating Mist that I'm quite meh on.
YES, the Temple Spa products just felt so cheap. The conditioner actually dried out my hair!
I've been wondering about the Dewy Skin Mist. I have oily skin so I'm worried it will be almost too dewy, but I may just try out the small size the next time there's a code!
Would definitely repurchase:
(Especially fond of Philosophy's have a cherry Christmas - obsessed with the scent - and B&B Invisible Oil line which I would use constantly if it weren't so darn expensive for the size)
The large tub was a lemon cookie sugar scrub from my former favorite scrub seller who has apparently disappeared completely. This scent wasn't the best but some of the others were so good!
The up & up had similar ingredients to a different one I really like, but this just smelled awful! The grapefruit detox shampoo/conditioner did nothing for me.