Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great empties.  And I love that like me, you also cut the tops off to get every last little bit out!

(0) Hearts

@kelloua  I always cut them off after seeing someone else on here doing that.  Theres so much product left inside!

These are my March empties. I liked everything except for the Oscar Blandi spray dry shampoo on the left. This thread has really motivated me to work through my stash!

Empties.png

Looks like great empties.  What Tatcha item is that?

(0) Hearts

@kelloua it is the Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask. Its my absolute favorite hydrating sheet mask but it's sooooo spendy. Hoping they will have a F&F sale soon or another gilt deal so I can stock up!

(0) Hearts

I know.  I'm keeping my eye out for a sale.  I picked up a few things before and now there are even more I want to try.

I  didn't have anything I really disliked in March.  I think you can tell what most items are, the eyeliner is KVD (the only liqid liner I've been able to figure out) and the lip gloss sample is UD revolution bittersweet. 

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Great empties.  Thanks to a TSB I discovered Dr. Dennis Gross's peels and am now obsessed.  I'm not sure I've found anything I like better for exfoliation.  I didn't love those Kirkland wipes though.  I wish I did because the price is right but I feel like they stung my skin.

(0) Hearts

I'm not really sure the DDG did much for me, I'm finding the Drunk Elephant night serum a bit more effective at least in the short time I've tried either.  The Kirkland wipes I go back and forth on, I don't hate them, but I like the price ( I'm cheap when it comes to wipes!). I found them to sting my eyes a bit as well so I don't use them on my face, but keep them at camp to clean up where potable water is more valuable.  

(0) Hearts

Interesting about the DDG.  Have you tried the more intensive ones that aren't meant for sensitive skin.  That's what I'm using even though my skin is on the more sensitive side and it does seem to make a difference in skin texture and helping my serums absorb.

I adore all your loves. I just started using the Alterna Caviar conditioner and OMG IT IS SO HYDRATING

I was skeptical of a moisturizing set at first since I really oily roots, but both this set and the bumble and bumble hairdressers oil have been fantastic.  Theyre usually paired with the hairdressers primer or oil or the caviar cc cream.  They've completely changed my hair. 

Glad to hear it.  If that is the set they had for black friday I got a couple and have yet to try them out but figured they would be good for traveling.

(0) Hearts

Ha ha... They sure are from Black Friday, I still have two more sets as well!  I'm hoping I can get more this year and stockpile again!

image.jpg

Just a few empties in March

MAC Pro Makeup Remover 

Tarte Maracuja Oil 

Caudalie Instant Detox mask 

Cane + Austin Miracle Pad +

Sephora Blush Sweet on You 

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid 

YSL Black Opium

Stella McCartney Stella

Great empties!  I really wanted to love that Caudalie mask since I love everything Caudalie but for some reason I think I'm allergic to something in it because it makes my skin unpleasantly itchy in a way it's usually not with similar kinds of masks.

I love the YSL Black Opium (not quite enough to buy it), but it is very nice. What did you think of it?

I liked it but I only used it like 2x so I have to use a few more samples up before I can say I like it enough to buy it

I love it too, bought a rollerball months ago. Or is it a spray? I never like a perfume enough to finish a big bottle, so those rollerballs are perfect.

I know what you mean about big bottles.  I just recently finished one and I've been working on it for YEARS and am kicking myself for buying another bottle.  Rollerballs are plenty.

I love it too. Just need to save up some money before I can buy it, perhaps for my birthday..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments