I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
My Empties got trashed before I could snap a picture. Sorry, I know it is way more fun to see them than read them, but here they are:
-Ole Henrickson Truth Serum
-Belif Aqua Bomb
-Sephora Mattifying and Purifying Mask
-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream foil
-Chanel Chance Eau de Tendre sample
OK but wouldn't repurchase:
-First Aid Beauty Vitamin Mist
-Shiseido Ultimmune Serum foil
-Dermadoctor KP Duty Scrub foil
-Ole Henrickson Sheer Transformation
-Kate Sommerville Oil-free Moisturizer foil
-Drunk Elephant Marula Oil foil- woke up with several breakouts after trying this
I love the consistency of the product. It is a gel moisturizer which isn't as heavy as a cream. I use it in the morning before applying my makeup. It leaves my skin perfectly hydrated and is non-greasy and doesn't create shine on my skin. I have combo/oily/acne (much less oily and more normal now that winter is approaching) prone skin and I'm in my 20s. My skin drinks this right up and I will definitely be repurchasing over and over!
I purchased this as part of the Belif Winter Wonderland set for $38 which included the full size aqua bomb as well as two minis of an essence and a cleanser. I suggest this kit if it is still available to try out more Belif products!
Every time I see it mentioned here it seems like it's one extreme or another. Either people say it is a HG moisturizer or they claim it breaks them out. I have one from the Play! box and another from one of the promos. I've been meaning to try them both out.
I enjoyed it! It had a light, pleasant scent and made my skin look great. Sort of more even in texture and appearance. Strangely awesome for using a cream only twice (since it was a foil)! I would repurchase if it was not so expensive.
Sorry for the bad pictures, my phone camera was just not cooperating.
OH Truth Serum
pur-lisse soy cleanser - pretty good dupe for fresh
Sephora gel-in-oil lipstick remover
Lancome bi-facial makeup remover
Aerin Rose hand cream
E&J Nirvana White - I didn't finish this rollerball, but it got all contaminated and cloudy, so I'm throwing it out and buying a real one.
NUDE Genius Treatment Oil
LP Full shampoo & conditioner
LP restore hair mask
philosophy hands of hope hand cream
Murad Renewing eye cream
Eos lip balm in sweet mint
Jack Black lip balm in original
Clarins Total Eye Concentrate
BB Invisible Oil shampoo & conditioner
OH lifting & firming eye cream
Caudalie resveratrol eye balm
l'Occitane Almond Milk
Phyto Exceptional Mask (hair)
MD Solar Sciences Mineral Creme sunscreen
FAB Ultra Repair Hydra-firm sleeping cream
Sephora Super Supreme Body Butter
Dior j'adore body milk
Sephora Lotus sheet mask
fresh lotus eye cream
philosophy renewed hope in a jar eye cream
l'Occitane Immortelle Oil
philosophy Amazing Grace firming body emulsion
Batiste dry shampoo
BB Full Potential spray
Ayres hand cream
Too Faced Hangover primer
La Prairie Crystal Dry Oil
Matrix Oil Wonders hair oil
fresh soy conditioning eye makeup remover
bliss 24-heaven body/hand cream
Origins Ginzing day cream
Phyto Secret de Nuit overnight hair mask
josie maran cleansing oil
Origins Out of Trouble mask pods
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB cream
Ahava eye concentrate
Amore Pacific moisturizer
Origins Planscription moisturizer
Ulta cotton rounds
Drybar Detox dry shampoo
NUDE Cellular Renewal Moisturizer (balled up with ALL my other products)
Perricone MD Face Finishing moisturizer (same)
Whish Body Cream - GLITTER. Nope.
BeautyBlender liquid cleanser - much prefer the solid version
Clinique even better eyes dark circle corrector
Clinique take the day off cleansing balm - not a fan of the solid->oily texture
Lorac POREfection primer
Wow you used up a lot of products, especially foils - that's awesome!
Florapy was doing a Cyber Monday sale and I almost bought a few of their masks, but couldn't justify it since I have so many others to use first! Glad to know that I should try them next
Can I ask what you didn't like about the Drybar dry shampoo? Was it the smell or something else? I've been wanting to try it, but read on Sephora reviews that the smell is terrible.
I also have to agree with the Clinique cleansing balm...the texture is so strange, almost wax-like and then all of the sudden, it's oil.
It wasn't the smell, it was what it did to my hair. I just don't like most spray dry shampoos, and this one wasn't an exception. I felt like it made my hair worse after a few hours. It did take away the oil, but deposited noticeable product that ended up making my hair sticky/more textured (in a bad, less manageable way) later.
It does brush out, sort of, but I felt like it did not all brush out. I feel this way about pretty much every spray dry shampoo I've tried, but especially this one. Living Proof is the only spray so far that I would consider repurchasing.
I think it's whatever is in there to add "volume and texture." It does that alright, but then the "texture" gets icky after 6-8 hours. So I only use sprays for the last day before I wash, not for earlier maintenance or oil control.
Great empties! You really used a lot of foils up last month. I liked the Phyto Exceptional Mask too. I think maybe DryBar's Bay Breeze shots are a little more hydrating for my hair type but I still thought this was a great foil for traveling.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
full sized products
- devacurl no poo cleanser:
- origins make a difference cleansing milk:
- colourpop shadow – too soon:
- sally hansen nail polish blue me away:
- stila stay all day liner:
- mac shadow – soft brown:
- sedu flat iron: this one broke my heart!!!!! broke…in half…and then someone came and did a dance on it! this baby lasted me 10 years and it served me well but its dead! this was the flat iron that took my hair from curly to straight in no time!
- l’oreal concealer: hated the brush, the product grew on me
- bath & body works warm vanilla sugar shower gel:
- biorepublic aloe rescue mask:
- etude house immortelle energizing & nourishing mask:
- soft soap coconut scrub:
- cotton rounds:
- bwc lotion:
- maybelline the falsies volume express mascara:
- mary kay timewise repair volu-firm eye renewal cream: there is nothing in the world quite like eye cream that burns your eyes! i’m not talking inside the eyes…i’m talking under eye area! burn! no thanks!
- josie maran bear naked nail wipes:
these died before i got to play
- sarah mcnamara miracle skin transformer treat & conceal
- mereadesso lip treat
- origins night-a-mins:
- origins clear improvement charcoal mask:
- algenist genius anti-age cream
- algenist eye renewal balm:
- algenist anti-aging eye cream:
- living proof satin hair serum:
- borhese age-defying cellulare complex exfoliate facial scrub: wayyy to harsh for my skin
- estee lauder sumptuous extreme mascara:
- kat von d imoortal lash mascara: what the heck was this wand?! it looked like a torture device – and it sure did torture my lashes!
- butter london scrubbers
- amore pacific moisture bound refreshing hydrogel
- dr dennis gross alpha beta peel
- caudalie s.o.s. thirst quenching serum
- origins eye dr
- living proof style extender
- urban decay aging primer potion
- fresh lotus youth cream
- deborah lippman lavender nail finger mitt
- DHC deep cleansing oil