I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
My 7-8 months worth of empties!
Loved and will/already have repurchased:
Andalou Natural apricot cleansing milk
Clinique superbalm lip treatment (LOVE)
Clinique moisture surge face spray
Living Proof Full shampoo & conditioner
Fresh seaberry booster
La Roche Posay toleriane ultra (this is my 5th? or 6th bottle)
Mediheal and Lovemore sheetmasks
-L;Occitane Amande Showergel with almond oil
- OGX: Coconut Milk Shampoo
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub
- Ole Henriksen: The Clean Truth - cleansing cloths brightening
- Plackers Right angle (seems to work better for me then the regular floss picks)
- Schick Intuiton shave replacement pack
- Jimmy Choo Ilicit Perfume x2
- Chloe - Roses de Chloe Perfume
- Yves Saint Laruent - Black Opium
- Prada Candy perfume
- La Vie Est Belle - Perfume x2
- Benefit fakeup 01 light
Generic cotton rounds (they are cheap & they work!)
- Aim Precision Floss picks
- Marc Jacobs - Decadence
- Ralph Laurence - Midnight Romance
meh/ok/not for me
- Marc Jacobs - Mod Noir perfume
- Marc Jacobs- Daisy Dream perfume
- Ole Henriksen - Visual Truth eye creme for all skin types (this wasn't bad but it wasn't exceedingly good so I put it in the likes category)
- Versace Bright crystal perfumex2
- Versace - Eros Pour Femme Perfume
- Paco Rabanne - Eau De Toilette
- Dr. Jart- BB beauty Balm
* Tony Moly Pureness 100 Elasticity sheet mask. (Just took it off a few minutes ago and my skin feels great.)
* PTR Un-Wrinkle 24K Gold sheet mask. (Such a gimmick, I know, but I think my skin did look better, or at least I convinced myself that it did.)
* Shiseido sunscreen. (I've enabled a few BTers to buy this, hope they like it as much as I do. The very thin formula makes it great for wearing under makeup.)
* UD anti-aging primer. (A classic for a reason and this little tube lasted me forever and a half. My most repurchased item.)
* Sephora eye makeup remover wipe. (A sample I liked? Shocking. I'd consider buying these for travel. It was surprising both gentle and effective.)
* Tony Moly Panda's Dream eye mask. (Maybe not a true hate, but I'm disappointed it doesn't really do anything. I have two left that I'll use up, but I'd never repurchase.)
* Erborian exfoliating scrub. (It didn't do much to remove dead skin at all.)
* Amazing Cosmetics concealer. (Absolutely awful. The consistency was too thick and it creased like mad.)
* Hourglass liquid lipstick in Muse. (The formula was terrible.)
* Illamasqua lipstick. (This is so old, it's from when Sephora still sold Illamasqua. I've tried two Illamasqua lipsticks and both have been very dry and crumbly, so I'm not too sad it's not sold here anymore.)
I love the shiseido sunscreen I used to buy this all the time and wore it under my makeup also. I forgot was is called the extra smooth?? I have quite a few mini facial lotions with SPF to work through first
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Ouhhhh, you've been pampering yourself quite a bit with the facemasks!
That sunscreen is in a lineup. I'm using sunscreens up in order of expiration date. There was a little sunscreen buying blitz I went through last year and I may have a little too much.
And I agree on the sephora makeup wipes! They're great for on planes! The take off everything and don't burn. I keep a couple on my end table for especially lazy nights as well!
I've taken an unfortunate "better to ask forgiveness than permission" view on skincare. I'll use a sheet mask to pamper my skin after I treated it badly. (Sorry, skin!)
The annoying thing about the Shiseido is there's no expiration date on the tube. People have done a bit of research into trying to figure it out based on lot number and such, but now I just buy a new bottle every year.
Hehehe, your skin gets proverbial apology flowers!
A bottle of sunscreen lasts me about a month unless I'm actually spending time outdoors. Then I go through about three bottles a month, so normally I don't worry so much about it expiring under normal circumstances.
I don't think Shiseido prints the expiry on the actual tube but they do on the box. lol, who keeps the box after opening it? Design flaw.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Oh that's so weird. Maybe it's only enforced by law in Canada? We have fairly strict spf labelling laws here. I'm not sure of the U.S. laws. I just checked and the expiry date is in black ink at the bottom of the tube. Maybe yours rubbed off?
At at least you have a system in place.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
fresh black tea toner- this has been my favorite toner for quite some time! I love the mostly watery but slightly milky consistency. I've since moved onto the skII toner and am not liking it as much.
Josie Maran argan oil- I bought a jumbo size of this. I use it on the ends of my hair.
Boscia makeup breakup cool cleansing oil- since becoming pregnant my skin has become more sensitive than usual. I switched to this stuff and voila! happy skin!
too cool for school mc girly bb cream- this sample is slightly too dark for me but I just added white makeup base and it looks extremely convincing as natural dewy skin. It's on my list of things to buy in Japan this November.
bodyshop body butter- I used this up just to use it, but I hate the fake smell nowadays
fekkai hairspray- dried my hair out
atelier cedre atlas- this made me smell like I'd been making out with random men.