Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Good on ya for getting through those samples!  I'm nearing the end of my sample stash.  I've accumulated more samples since I started my own little challenge but I'm not counting those.   

Empties for May and June.  IMG_9414.JPGIMG_9416.JPGIMG_9418.JPGIMG_9421.JPGIMG_9423.JPGLoves:IMG_9419.JPGIMG_9424.JPG

WHAT KIDS is possibly the best name I've ever seen for a bath bomb 😄 😄 😄

😄 it was a gift from a friend who thought I could use a break.  It was nice enough but more a novelty item than something I would repurchase. I find Epsom salts and essential oils are more effective.  

I know I'm a little late to the party but I somehow managed to get through a ton of products during the month of June!! 🙂

Loves:

Spoiler
Macademia Professional - Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist
Kat Von D - Lock-It Foundation in #42 Light Neutral
Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
Tory Burch - Eau de parfum spray in Love Relentlessly
Wilma Schumann - Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads

Spoiler
Contact lens solutions
Ole Henriksen - Grease Relief Cleansing Cloths
Dr. Roebuck's - PURE Hydration
Secret - Invisible Solid Deodorant in ooh-la-la-lavender
Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Lancome - Dual Finish Powder Foundation
NYX - Total Control Foundation Drops
Drunk Elephant - Lala Retro Whipped Cream 

Meh:

Spoiler
The Ordinary - High-Adherence Silicone Primer
Becca - Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation
Clinique - Day Moisturizer
Glamglow - Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer
Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer

Nope:

Spoiler
Jimmy Choo - Eau de toilette in L'Eau
Shiseid - Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24
Ulta Beauty - Mattifying Balm Oil Control
Clinique - BIY Pigment Drops

IMG_20170704_1401302.jpg

These are saved up since new Year's so it's going to be a bit of a long post!

Loves

IMG_20170704_105257.jpg

Gucci II perfume - this is my fav. I'm on my 8th or 9th bottle of this and have been wearing it for probably well over a decade.
Shu Uemura Porefinist cleansing oil - Also a staple. Have repurchased multiple times. It does a great job removing makeup and the large bottle lasts a very long time. It's lightweight and I much prefer it to the Tatcha Cleansing oil I'm trying to finish up now.
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume and Deodorant - love both of these! Also a staple and have also repurchased many, many times. The scent is light and fresh and the deo does a great job.
Klorane dry shampoo - the ONLY dry shampoo I like and I've tried lots. I don't find the smell overwhelming. Each of these is a different variety - one is the color tint one, the other is the original and the third one with the green cap is the oily hair one. All three are fantastic and do a great job. I'm currently digging the tinted one and thats the one I repurchased because it's just easier but the oily hair one was amazing for when I had seriously oily hair.
Eve Lom Radiance Lift Cream - a fantastic moisturizer. Already repurchased. I love the Eve Lom line in general and this cream didn't disappoint. It's smooth, easily absorbed and sits nicely under makeup. Leaves the skin plumped but not puffy and does do a bit of lifting.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Lip Balm - staple. Already repurchased. This is not the lip balm for people with seriously dry lips. I like it because my lips are only a bit dry and it is not too goopy, has no smell and no taste so I enjoy it at night. I like it for under liquid lipsticks as well since it can be applied very lightly and not mess with the consistency of the liquid lipsticks.
Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Cream - The smell, the texture - this moisturizer is divine and I've repurchased many times. It is very moisturizing and does a great job under makeup.
Armani Eyes to Kill Classic Mascara - It's one of my favorites for sure but it does flake by the end of the day unfortunately. With that said, it does give a beautiful eye opening effect so I do love it.
Lancome Hypnose Mascara - a classic mascara that just works. Nothing over the top and it doesn't amaze me but it's reliable.
Chantecaille Longest Lash Mascara - this mascara is absolutely stunning and stayed wet for a very long time so I used it for quite a while. Cons though is that I didn't notice any lash growth and that it's a very wet formula so there is no avoiding q-tips for cleanup but with that said it's a really great formula. Doesn't irritate my eyes or my contacts and does a beautiful job volumizing the lashes. The price point is just so steep. I rebought just the faux cils mascara thinking it's the same formula minus the growth factor but it's just not quite the same.
By Terry Ombre Blackstar shadow stick in Frozen Quarts - I'm on my third one of these and already repurchased. It's just the easiest quick makeup item that I use constantly. Pink and Shimmery and not over the top. Beautiful, neutral everyday look.
BeautyBlender - I love my BB but this one molded awfully quick. Unfortunately prior to that happened, I bought the pro one in black and now I'm worried all the time because if that one molds too I won't be able to see it...

Like, might repurchasedIMG_20170704_105352.jpg

Amrani Crema Nera - just a basic heavy duty moisturizer. Not sure the price tag is justified though.

Biotherm Cleansing Balm - this was a good makeup remover but it didn't do anything special to my skin like other cleansing balms do. At the price point, it's a great buy but nothing too special.
Armani Eyes to Kill Excess - this was dramatic and a bit clumpy but it gave the eyelashes the nicest curl!
Urban Decay Dew Me - I liked Dew me a lot and go the replacement Chill but Chill is just not doing it for me. It's not as dewy and it's just not keeping my makeup on any longer. Anyone else find the same?
Alterna Bamboo Volume Conditioner - I finished the shampoo a while ago but I usually use much less of the conditioner. I do occasionally repurchase this and it's not but not a must have. I'm really into John Masters Organics at the moment.
Lancer the method Polish and Nourish - liked both of these a lot and repurchased the full size but somehow fell out of love with them in the full size. Nothing really to justify the price tag.
Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color - this was an impulse purchase after I got my hair balayaged since I spent a fortune and wanted to keep it looking nice the longest. This shampoo is a bit of a mystery to me. It smells amazing, definitely helps the color keep but it doesn't leave my hair shiny or clean looking. But my hairdresser used it on me in the salon and it was incredibly shiny. Go figure!
Bliss Steep Clean - an OK cleansing mask. Took me forever and a day to finish it because I just didn't find I was reaching for it.
Neutrogina Body Clear Body Wash - I used to adore the scrub version of this but then it was discontinued so I started getting this. I don't use this all the time but just once in a while and mostly because I like the scent of it. I totally do miss the scrub though 😞
Vaseline Spray Moisturizer - the aloe vera smell is great and light and the spray function of this is great. I've gone through 3 or 4 bottles and towards the middle the sprayer almost always becomes much less fine and annoying so I hven't repurchased.

Not for me

IMG_20170704_105447.jpg

Benefit They're Real - this does nothing to my eye lashes except make them spidery.
Benefit Roller Lash - same spidery effect, I just don't get it.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara - this one was ok but nothing special. Would use again if I got it as a freebie but wouldn't spend the money on it.
Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus - not a bad primer but nothing special.
Almay Once Coat Multi-Benefit - this was a freebie that was thrown in with my contact lens purchase with the idea being that it was great for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. And after trying it once, I figured out what - it does nothing!
Max Factor False Lash Effect - bought this while on a trip to London because it was raved about on YouTube. It ended up being pricy for a drugstore mascara - over $20CAD i think and I don't know what the hype is about. It's about as natural as they come and nothing special at all.
Purity Cleanser - I don't like this for the face at all because its far too drying but used it up cleaning my brushes.

THat Shu oil bottle!!!  I like pretty packaging so I'd probably be pouring the replacement oil into the old bottle, hehehe.

So true, their limited edition ones are soooo pretty!!!

Anonymous Insider

1st Half of 2017 (plus some packets from Q4 2016)

2017 Q1-2 Empties.jpg

Repeat use:  Pantene Pro-V conditioner, Biore nose & face strips, OCuSOFT Lid Scrub, Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief,

Laneige Multi Cleanser

Like:  Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye, Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Revitalizing Face Mask duo,

OK:  Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel, Biore UV AQUA Rich Watery Essence SPF 50, The Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick (sample), Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (sample), Dior Fix It Color (sample quad)

Other:  La Roche-Posay Lipid-Replenishing Body Balm Anti-Irritation Anti-Scratching,  Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue, Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream (sample), Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Serum (sample), Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream (sample), Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye and Lip Contour Regenerating Cream (sample), Garnier HerbaShine Shine-Infused Conditioner (sample), Up & Up Deep Cleaning Pore Strips, Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe, Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Restoring Cream (sample), Sansho Skin Moisturizing Gel (sample), Sansho Skin Renewal Gel (sample)

June empties!

IMG_3574.JPG

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER:

Spoiler
Caroline Hirons Pixi Double Cleanse
a good, basic cleanser. Does the job, doesn't smell 10/10

RL Linden Co Thousand Petals
a hydrating and beautifully scented toner I use as much for function as for mood. Smells of honeysuckles, feels like heaven.

Look Beauty Feetreat
I've been using these a few times a year for about 2 years now and they never let me down. Great before the start of sandal season or a beach vacation, just make sure you give yourself 10 days for peeling 😉

Rahua Omega 9 Mask
Love this - so nourishing and made my hair so soft, bouncy and voluminous.

Odacite Bl+C
A regular repurchase, this shows up in my empties nearly every month.

NEITHER HERE NOR THERE:

Spoiler
Rahua Classic Conditioner
Love the smell of this; the palo santo gives it the tiniest hint of cinnamon scent but it's not quite hydrating enough for me.

Leaves of Trees Eucalyptus Mint Deoderant
It works fine but I prefer the scent of the Lavender Tangerine and how that melds with my PH.

PTR Strawberry Scrub
Completely indifferent to this. I've had it in my shower for months and was just trying to finish it up. Came in a PTR gift set; I would not buy this on its own.

Tata Harper Elixir Vitae
Admittedly I didn't get more than 10 days of use out of the sample I had, but I didn't see the hype over this crazy $$$ product that is supposed to show some results within hours. Felt too heavy on my face, almost like body lotion.

Odacite PaG
Nothing wrong with it, I just prefer the version in Summer in Hossegor, over this simplified formula.

Rahua Voluminous Shampoo & Conditioner
Worked fine, left my hair with lots of body, wasn't as crazy about the scent as I was of the Classic one.

Briogio Rosarco Repair Shampoo
Was neither good nor bad. It was not memorable for me at all.

TOO BAD SO SAD:

Spoiler
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence
I didn't find this hydrating at all and I hated the scent of it so much. Also the 'mist' was like someone sneezing on my face.

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
I hated this, too. The scent and texture remind me of a slightly gentler St Ives Apricot Scrub. 

PTR Cucumber Detox Serum
Another thing I was just trying to finish up. I didn't find it particularly hydrating, despite the HA.

Amika Dry Shampoo
Smelled WAY too strong for my taste and made my hair feel heavy. I could only get it to work for me if I used it overnight.

Odacite C for Colette
The absolute worst Odacite product (for ME) that I've ever used. Was much too rich and regular use would clog my pores.

Farmacy Honey Salve
It's thick which is nice for a salve, but I felt like I could never get it to soak in.

Haha loved reading this! You have a great sense of humor.  

"the 'mist' was like someone sneezing on my face."

HAHAHAHAAHA ❤️

Mocha, you always make me smile with your funness!!!  

Quarterly empties! I saved what I could but my mom cleaned out my shower before I could rescue some lol. 

Full size:

IMG_3198.JPG

Deluxe/travel:

IMG_3199.JPG

Foils:

IMG_3200.JPG

June results. Not a lot, but I loved or liked almost everything.

Loves

IMG_20170630_185016445.jpg

IMG_20170630_185043055.jpg

No

Aurelia is too irritating for me (this is like third product for me) and Nude smells weird.

no.jpg

@wendyomgwar I used up my travel size of Living Proof's Humidity Shield in like two weeks.  Ouch!  

upload_1436342172766219995.jpg

Lots of empties for June...at least by my standards.

Full Sizes

comforts for baby shampoo (I use this to wash my brushes)

bath & body works country apple shower gel 

pacifica tuscan blood orange body butter 

pacifica underarm deodorant wipes - travel size (this doesn't really deodorize, but it did make me smell like coconuts)

sephora eye makeup remover - travel size (definitely not the best eye makeup remover I've used)

korres cranberry instant lifting mask

Deluxe Samples

peter thomas roth irish moor mud mask 

too faced shadow insurance eye primer 

Samples

make up for ever hydrating primer 

murad invisiblur perfecting shield 

smashbox pore minimizing primer 

May and June emptiesIMG_0266.JPG

Loves

Spoiler
Me Bath Shower Sherbert Body Scrub- This was my favorite body scrub, but can't find it at Target anymore. I've gone through too many tubs to count. I liked that it stuck to my palm while using it, instead of crumbling to the floor.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple- I've been using this for maybe 8-10 years in the A.M. I rarely Try something new.
Kate Somerville Goat Milk- This was my second jar and I had a backup on standby. My only beef with it is it doesn't mix well with some of my primers- like MUFE Hydrating for example.
Lush Pink Custard Shower Jelly- This is new to me but I bought 2 backups. It smells good and is crazy foamy.
Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner-I'm sad this was my last Snow Fairy. I went through about 4 total.The scent was light and was sooo moisturizing. I'll have to buy more next Xmas.
Lush D'Fluff- Also new to me, but good for razor burn when used after Scrubees also by Lush.
Formula X Erase Cuticle Cream- This worked when used nightly but is now discontinued.
Escada Perfume- I wish I knew which one LOL. It doesn't say on the bottle but all the Escada summer perfumes are good IMHO. It's sweet and fruity if you like those scents.
Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter- Another favorite. It's unscented and very moisturizing, all that I need in a body butter.
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara

Spoiler
Lush Charity Pot- I didn't like this on my body so I used it as hand cream at night. It was just too greasy so I've moved onto Lemony Flutter.
Joico K-PAK Shampoo- This is good I just need something more moisturizing. I wouldn't be able to use this everyday.
Paula's Choice Lip Balm- It got the job done but I haven't repurchased. I used it at night.
Rahua Omega Hair Mask- This was pretty good and I'm thinking about buying a full size. It was moisturizing without being heavy. I just don't know If I will still like it in the winter.
Tarte Tarteguard 30- I used this on my neck and chest only so I can't really give an opinion. It's too strongly scented for the face I think.
Ren Flash Defense Anti-Pollution Mist-This was just ok. I prefer something that gives more moisture.
Sephora Avocado Sleeping Mask- These things last forever. I poked a hole with a pin and covered it with tape to keep it fresh. This gave me the same results as the sheet masks I've used by Sephora.

Nope

Spoiler
Whish Shower gel- I've used this before without issue but this time I ended up with little red bumps all over my chest. I alternated it with the Lush shower jelly just to use it up.

My first empties post! These are from January through May. I kept meaning to post monthly, but I never felt like I had enough to make it worth it. Oops. At least I'm doing it now and tossing all the empty bottles! Woohoo.

Loves (have or would repurchase)

2017 yassss.jpg

Spoiler
-I lilked both the Purlisse and BonVivant sheet mask. Both left my face feeling supple and moisturized.
-The DE C firma is the 2nd Vit C serum I've used, but the first I've really try to use consistently. The 1st being Caudalie Polyphenol C-15 (broke me out, not a fan, never finished). I like the DE; I haven't had the break out issues that some have had. I purchased the mini day set with the B moisturizer and got a full size. I like it and would repurchase, but I'm also curious about other formulas. I do think it has done good for my skin. I have been using the full size bottle daily since January or February and think I have maybe another month or two out of it. $80 is a lot to invest at once, but I do feel better that the bottle will last a half year or more with daily (1 pump) use. I would have no qualms about this if it were priced at $60/bottle. Get it during the 20% sale!
-This formula of Secret deodorant is my HG. I stray from it every once in a while and ALWAYS regret it and come back. Lavender is my current fav scent.
-Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream. Got this sample in my Sephora Play. It's relatively cheap and seems to be doing its job. Bought a full size to evaluate more.
-UD Perversion Mascara. I like this and actively seek out samples of it. I don't know if I would pay full price given the ubiquity of samples and how slowly I go through full size mascaras, but I like it the most of out any higher end mascara I've tried in recent memory.
-Origins Gin-Zing Eye Cream. I was originally trying this on one side of my face and the Clinique on the other, but gave that up for this in the morning and the other in the evening. I like this and feel like it brightens my under eye with its reflective particles or whatever. I bought the full size of this that was bundled with other products of the line because it was in a squeeze tube instead of the jar and the price of the eye cream alone with all the other stuff. Worth it for that deal.
-Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum. I actually REALLY loved this stuff. It lasted me forever and didn't cause any weird break outs (I have struggled with acne all my life). This is one of the first oils I've used and it maybe didn't sink it as much as others, but it left my face feeling moisturized and looking good. And it's not crazy expensive. Simple ingredient list that I like, as well. Probably one of my best Ipsy introductions. I would repurchase this in a second if I didn't have a million other oil samples to work through (which aren't living up to this).
-Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer. I think the name is cute, but I also felt it worked just as well if not better than UD's primer. I don't know how expensive this is, but assuming it's the same price or less expensive than UD's, I would repurchase. As it is now, I have primer samples to last me for at least 5 years. I like the small sample sizes bc I feel like I can use them up before they go (really) bad.

Mehs (used up, unsure about purchasing full size, would use again as sample)

2017 so sos.jpg

Spoiler
-Stila Glamoureyes Mascara. I got this in a set with the In the Moment palette. I used this for way longer than I should have. It was way too wet upon first opening, and probably did't get to the dryness level that I like for a year (I know, that's bad; I'm horrible). Once it dried out a bit, it was ok. Made my lashes look nice, nothing amazing and wouldn't last all day/night, but I did keep using it until it got too dry to be useful. I don't think they make it anymore, but I wouldn't repurchase at $20+ a tube. I would at $8-10.
-Dr Jart Ceramidin cream. I used this in drier winter months and I really liked it. The sample wasn't big enough to determine lasting effects. I'm hesitant to buy a full size due to price. But I'm really contemplating it. 
-Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream. This was nice for warmer months. I'm hesitant about moisturizers that have cones in them, but this didn't seem to break me out like others. Needs further research.
-Coola Sport Sunscreen. I tried 2 flavors of this (mango and white tea), it worked pretty well. Maybe a bit greasy for daily application, but worked great at the pool in FL. Like the smell of both. It didn't break me out/give me hives like chemical Neutrogena sunscreens have, but I'm a bit gun shy since this reaction to chemical sunscreens only developed in the past 2 years.
-DE B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel. It was ok. Don't think it was hydrating enough for me. I used it on vacay in FL and still don't know how I feel about it. Didn't break me out, so that's a positive. Probably more expensive than it's worth.
-Klorane Corn Flower Eye Makeup Remover. Works well enough. Don't know if I want to spend this much on eye make up remover. FWIW, I don't often wear waterproof eye makeup or anything like. that. I like these little bottles for travel for sure.
-Caudalie Polyphenol Eye Cream and 20 SPF sunscreen.I think this whole line has been discontinued so it doesn't really matter. Didn't do enough to justify the price. I'm not paying $40 for a 20 SPF moisturizer.
-OI All In One Milk. I didn't like the smell of this at all, but it did make my hair easier to brush and left it feeling nice. 
-Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle. This was super fragrant, which I wasn't the biggest fan of, and it was thick enough to clog the pump a bit. 
-It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product. I liked the smell of this better than the others, but it didn't make my hair as easy to brush as the others. It also left it with a weird residue.

Nopes (wouldn't repurchase, probably wouldn't even reuse if it was free)

2017 no goes.jpg

Spoiler
-Ulta Makeup Remover wipes. The smell was only so so. A bit medicinal, but I didn't like the feeling it left on my face. My whole use for these is if I'm too tired to wash my face, I'll take off my sunscreen with it, but I ended up having to rinse my face after using these. Nope.
-BioRepublic Aloe Revitalizing Mask left my face feeling like it had a weird residue on it and looking more blah than revitalized.
_Dr Jart Water Drop Moisturizer This was just a small sample from Sephora. The way this behaves is really cool, but I think it was too full of cones to be good for my skin and also not moisturizing enough.
-Sephora Pearl Mask This just felt blah. Didn't think it did anything.

Sorry for the novel. Maybe I will learn how to be succinct with these eventually!

I do my empties a little different than others. I saved one of my bigger bags from Sephora  (of course) and will post when I have it filled up. 

So here it goes:

makeup

Dior diorshow mascara full size, like but you get way to many samples to buy ever

Lancome courbe virtuose mascara full size, I don't remember and it dried out so most likely no

Buxom lip gloss dolly, deluxe sample like but have 3 

deluxe samples

other

belif true cream aqua bomb, ds, so far my favorite will purchase full size whenever I run out of samples

Yuni shower sheet x1, sample, don't care for the smell 

Sephora almond foot mask,fs, will buy to hit 25 for promo ha!

body wash

Sol de janeiro,fs,got it for the smell already bought another one but I don't know if I'll purchase again

Soap & glory cream wash,ds, I had to use a lot to feel clean will not purchase

Soap & glory sugar crush, fs, yes love it

Dial skin therapy Himalayan salt& exfoliating beads,fs, like it would probably buy again

other body

Soap&glory scrub of your life,fs&ds, I'm sad this worked very well on my arms for clogged pores then stopped 

First aid beauty red clay deep cleansing bar,ds, no didn't do anything at all.

dry shampoo

Herbal essence, fs, love 

Drybar detox,ds, love replaced my herbal essence due to the bad ingredients he has

detanglers

Pantene,fs,like but found other without bad ingredients 

Beauty protector,ds, like but not enough to buy also cancelled birchbox

Drybar, ds, prep rally, my new love

nails

Ulta nourishing nail polish remover,ds, did the job no complaints couldn't find my other one

Sephora instant nail polish wipes x6 so far, they work but dry quick!

Ulta nail polish wipes not as saturated as Sephora

face cleaners

fresh soy eye makeup remover, sample, like out conditioning this was but it's been discontinued

Boscia tsubaki cleansing oil,sample, didn't feel like it cleaned

Korres wild rose exfoliating cleanser,sample,undecided but didn't break me out

Korres Greek yogurt cleanser x8 like but can't use everyday it dried my very oily skin out

Philosophy purity 3in1 sample, no broke out don't like smell

Boscia makeup breakup cool cleansing oil,sample, like the thickness but broke out 

Dr. Brandt pores no more, like maybe buy only used ds

First aid beauty deep cleanser red clay liquid,fs, like it a lot saw almost immediate results

shampoo&conditioners

Ouai volume s&c x2, leaning toward no

Bumble&bumble thickening s&c, fs and ds,like but probably take a break from other stuff I like better 

Drybar Texas tea s&c, fs and packets, love totally works on my straight fine lifeless do nothing hair

Drybar sake bomb,ds and packets, meh, will use samples 

Rahua s&c, packet x 1, NO the smell is awful but it goes away by morning and it does good stuff but the smell kept me up at night

Iles formula haute performance,packet x2, wanted to love this but no will only use samples 

Verb hydrating s&c, ds and packets, meh 

Living proof, fs and ds, full s&c loves my first high end purchase

Igk 30,000 ft s&c, loves bought full size immediately

Igk hot girls s&c, loves bought full size immediately 

Alterna caviar repair s&c, sample x3 loves it it gold but expensive will purchase when ULTA has good promo

If you havent guesses I have to rotate my s&c cause my hair gets immune. It's weird I know.

Sorry for no pics but it says my pics are too big even when they're not 

May empties-

Loves
IMG_3314.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG

These are actually all of my March - April empties:

Loved items, previously repurchased or willing to repurchase:

IMG_2940.JPG

+ Alaffia EverDay Coconut Body Wash that was accidently thrown out

Mehhiish:

IMG_2942.JPG

The Donkey Milk & Benton snail masks I have several more to go, I liked them but I can never makeup my mind on masks on the first try.

Ah! The powders in the back aren't included, shoulda moved them!

Not for me:

IMG_2944.JPG

I really like the Buxom glosses, it's just this really pale nude color. I didn't like it against my complexion, made look very sallow.

8,134 Replies
testing