Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@sparklekai if only, LOL 😄

"Oh honey are you ok? you look tiiiiired"

"...tired of working with you, you're absolutely correct"

😭😭 people stopped telling me i looked tired all the time 😭😭😭

youre really selling that eye cream though!  No concealer?  It’s on my list! @Mochapj

@heartsmyface yeah, it's been pretty good for me! I haven't needed undereye concealer in at least a year and a half... possibly more?

@Mochapj 😯😯😯

*adds to cart*

That poor beheaded brush....

this months empties are going to be coming in over the next couple of days.  i know that i can finish up a couple more skincare and makeup items in the next couple days - so for now we have body care and hair care.  i've decided for my own tracking that i'm going to separate products by things i would repurchase, things i would use again and things that are just a no period.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 8.43.25 PM.png

would repurchase

• o'keeffe's healthy feet foot cream (i'm going to have to repurchase this soon - despite my no buy - it saved my winter feet)
  • devacurl super cream coconut styler
  • chi silk infusion

would use again

• soft soap body butter heavenly vanilla body wash
  • onyx professional nail polish remover
  • body shop strawberry beautifying oil
  • bath and body works warm vanilla sugar shower gel
  • l'occitane amade supple skin oil (i know i'm probably in the minority here but i don't love this.  i like it, i'll use it but i ended up using half of this to treat my baby's cradle cap)
  • living proof nourish oil

go away

• vatika naturals hot oil hair mask (super heavy in my hair while i was using it but didn't leave any conditioning effects)

@sparklekai I like the saying you have printed on your mi...

@sparklekai I like the saying you have printed on your mirror. I too don't like the L'occitane, glad it had an alternate purpose for you!!!

Re: @sparklekai I like the saying you have printed on your mi...

@GG84 glad to know i'm not alone!   i decided to put that there so i'll see it every day.  i need the reminder now and again - more so now than ever!

Re: @sparklekai I like the saying you have printed on your mi...

❤️

RE: Empties

here's my Dec and Jan empties - off to a good start for the year!! First photo are items that stood out and I absolutely loved Second photo are products i enjoyed and might repurchase Last photo are items i just used up/indifferent on. (except the FAB Repair cream which should be a stand out!) *my skin type is combo normal to oily. *my hair type is thick, frizzy, straight

A few things I used up! 

6C06CE55-7FAC-4138-9DB9-B30A51DDEFBC.jpeg

Loves- and always on my repurchase list: Lancome Definicils mascara, Dior J’Adore body milk, Dior Gentle Cleansing milk (my favorite facial cleanser).

Dislikes- L’Oreal Voluminous Feline mascara, MUFE Excessive Lash mascara- both flaked and smudged.

@angel7594 Love seeing people's favorite mascaras! Nice work!

My quest to finish all if my open items is paying off and I was actually able to use up some makeup! Next month I'll be taking a break to work on my foil stash. 

Loves 0127181331a-1.jpg

Spoiler
-The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil body butter
-B&b: Surf Foam Wash shampoo and Thickening Hair spray
-Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
-Moroccanoil Body Soufle
-Yes to coconut lip balm
-too cool for school egg cream masks
-Sephora: rose wipes, coconut wipes, makeup removing wipes, and avocado sleeping mask
-Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream and acai cream
-Belif Aqua Bomb
-Glamglow Dream Duo and Thirsty Mud
-St. Tropez Gradual Tan
-Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1
-Dr Brandt Luminzer Primer
-FAB Facial Radience Pads and Ultra Repair Lip Therapy
-Laniege: Water Sleeping Mask, Moisture Cream, and Lip Sleeping Mask (💗💗💗)
-La Mer The Soft Cream
-Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding
-it Bye Bye Pores pressed powder
-Maybelline Define-A-Brow
-Clean Reserve Terra Woods
-Nirvana White
-Nars Bronzing Powder

Likes0127181332a-1.jpg

Not for me0127181333a-1.jpg

Spoiler
1. SK-II essence--do absolutely nothing for me with over a month of regular use. I still have two more samples, so maybe they'll change my mind.
2. ACV by dpHUE. I can dilute my own apple cider vinegar, which is all this seems to be.
3. Supergoop setting mist. I am not a Supergoop fan, and this hasn't changed that. I can't stand the smell or texture.
4. Glamglow Tinglexfoliate (de-stash). It's just way too harsh for me.
5. Project Beauty Spray. Set. Go. With my arm fully extended, this still absolutely soaked my face! I had to pour it into another bottle. The formula is just okay.

This is awesome @MachynesSister! I really need to focus on using up quite a few things.

Thanks @angel7594!

You are on a roll @MachynesSister !!!  I need to seriously step it up so I can move through more of my deluxe samples of skincare.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks @ElleElleG! I've been on a mission to declutter my house. My skincare hoard is out of control!

Mission "Reduce the Stash in 2018" firmly underway @MachynesSister

😆 @ElleElleG

My Jan 2018 empties. I love purity, but I dislike philosophy's packaging. It's frustrating and I end up having to transfer the last 10-20% of the product into a different container. 

Tata Harper masks are perfection.

La Mer micellar water has been a staple in my routine. 😍 

IMG_0391.JPG

8,140 Replies
testing