I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I have been on a mission to use up things and yesterday I purged all my foils, ds, and random gwp items I'll never use. I gave the items I won't use to my friends daughter and she was so happy so win win. I had many loves this month!
Loves. Already staple items or have repurchased.
Likes. The products were ok but there are better things out there so these won't be purchased.
Didnt like at all. Boo.
I need to get better about purging things I know I'll never use. I don't know why that's such a struggle for me, but thankfully with TSB's I've been good about passing on things I think others might like that I know I won't use.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Lush Rose Jam
- Nivea In Shower Lotion
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
- Cover FX Drops
- Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
- Beauty Blender solid cleanser
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
- OH Empower cleanser
- Verb Leave In Mist
- Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
- Farmacy Lip Bloom in Honey Ginger
- Boscia Tsubaki Sleep Hydration Mask
- Living Proof PHD Shampoo and styling treatment
- Shiseido cotton
- Tatchia cleansing oil
- Boscia MakeUp BreakUp cleansing oil
- Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask
- Sponge tip applicators
- Jack Black Lip Balm
- Revlon ColorSilk post color conditioner
- Glamglow Gravity Mud - HATE the smell and it didn't do anything for me anyways
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing oil/gel - Again, can't take the smell but it did remove makeup very well
- OH Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask - too harsh for my sensitive skin
- Lancome Visionnaire Nuit - decent but nothing to write home about
- Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask - I liked this and would definitely want to get a couple more foils
- MAC Prep & Prime skin - decent and since it's such a good size for a free sample I always get it when Nordstrom has it (if I'm placing an order anyways)
- Loreal Advanced Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight products - these are quite good actually but I still love my Living Proof PHD more
I apply it every night at bedtime so that helps to finish it. This was my first Farmacy one and now I'm using the Strawberry Basil which I also really like. I want to try all of them.
Okay, so remember when I said I didn't like the Shiseido cottons and I said I'd never buy them again cause I kept ripping them apart trying to get one from the stack? They've grown on me after trying to go back to regular drugstore ones. 😏.
The MAC prep and prime is just generic primer to me. It doesn't do anything good or bad for me. They're slowly building up in my collection cause I seem to prefer primer samples over mascara samples when I order lipsticks.
I've found the Sephora brand ones to be a nice substitute if you don't like the sticky-togetherness of the Shiseido. I have the same issue with Shiseido. They are nice and soft, but I'm still not 100% convinced. The Sephora ones are nicely finished at the edges and whatnot, and they don't stick together.
@heartsmyface Yes I do remember that. I cannot use the drugstore ones at all. They're so terrible.
It's not a great primer by any means but since it does ok I keep getting it. I am always looking for DS/foils of non illuminating primers that don't leave a white cast on my skin.
I just checked through my stash. The only priner I have that meets your criteria is the Too Cool For School oil control primer. It's very mattifying. The only reason I own it is so that I can do other people's makeup. I love shiny skin.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Ahh interesting. I am always afraid of mattifying primers since I have such dry skin as it is.
I just can't do glowy primers for daytime because I already have a natural glow to my skin and I always wear a separate highlighter. If I wear a glowy primer before that I'll look like a greaseball.
Loves / Likes / Not for Me
The perfume vial is MJ Decadence & the clear bottle above it is the Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
I finally finished up my Sephora brush cleanser! The bottle lasted forever!
Is that cucumber supposed to have a face on it? Lol, I love it! <the face, I've never tried them.
I must be really wasteful with the brush cleaner cause I think I go through a big bottle every couple months. I use the big bottle to keep refilling the little bottle for travelling cause the price is better.