Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

This a deluxe/travel size that came in a gift package with a full size glamglow clearing treatment mask.  I have dehydrated combo/oily skin and I love using this after any mud mask as my skin can get very parched and this is very hydrating.  I have a few other moisturizing masks currently, so not sure I'm going to go out and repurchase it right away but will definitely pick it up with points or as part of a package as a bonus.

IMG_0644.JPG

Posting my recent empties to give you guys an idea of roughly how long these products last with near daily usage.

Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation- used 5x a week for 5 months.

Laura Mercier Translucent powder- used at least 5x a week for 1 year and 8 months.

172209D0-90A0-434B-A738-755D06A860C4.jpeg

@gonerogue Thanks for letting us know how long they lasted! I’ve been considering getting the powder but was hesistant thinking I would have to replace frequently. I may have some shopping to do now!

@meghanneshea it’s definitely an investment! You should pick it up at the April VIB sale 😜

RE: Re: Empties

@gonerogue My Laura Mercier powder is still going strong at one year!!!

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@caway I believe  it! That thing lasts a long time! Definitely a great investment 😉

Thanks @gonerogue!  I'd love to hear what you thought about the Peach Foundation and what your skin type is?

@b3autygrl I preach about this foundation all the time! It really is transfer resistant and keeps me matte all day. I wear it to work 5x a week and get compliments everyday of how natural and smooth my skin looks with it. Highly recommend it!

Thanks for sharing your review @gonerogue!  I'm excited to get a sample and try it out.  I have somewhat finicky skin when it comes to foundations/primers (some tend to clog my pores and/or completely break me out), so hopefully it works out for me as well!

@b3autygrl I hope it works out for your skin! It would be nice to see someone else love it as much as I do lol

Thanks for your feedback,  @gonerogue!

More stuff. Trying to not retain my trash as long before I show it to people 😂

My husband liked the Ole eye lift; I didn't. I actually really like the YTTP superfood cream, but it's a runner-up so I'll only be purchasing it if my other moisturizer doesn't end up working out.

PhotoGrid_1522097928761.png

My empties end of March 2018 🤪I don’t hate anything but I won’t repurchase anything at the moment. I need to finish all my backups and deluxe samplesI don’t hate anything but I won’t repurchase anything at the moment. I need to finish all my backups and deluxe samples

@blackkitty2014 this is amazing!

Thx you @njattana!

Great job working through your Amorepacific stash, @blackkitty2014!

Thx @curlychiquita. It is easy to finish my AP stuffs since I love them and they are super expensive so no waste for me 😂

Wow you are making the AmorePacific happen @blackkitty2014! Good call on shopping the stash, too.

Thx @fieldsofclover 🙂 I love AmorePacific but it is ridiculous that I have backups of backups 🤪

I purchased this for my boyfriend as he has dry skin and initially he liked it but then he changed his mind.  I tried using it but it clogged my pores, so I turned it into a pricey hand cream.  it worked really well for that as I have very dry skin on my hands but will definitely not be repurchasing.

IMG_5729.JPG

Thank you for your review, @b3autygrl!

8,134 Replies
testing