Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I’m a little bit late for this but here are my April empties. There are lots of full size products that I used daily and will definitely repurchase.  

LovesLovesLikesLikes

Very impressive monthly cache @oceanics!  That's a lot for one month. 

What is the hand chemistry in your top photo? I assume it's hand cream, but is there something about it that makes you really like it?  I'm always on the look for great hand moisturizers, though I have already found a few keepers.

Just to clarify, some of the items like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder took a few months to finish, it just happened that it was empty in April😂

The Chemistry hand cream is great in that it moisturizes my hands without being greasy. As well, it is marketed as an anti-aging skincare for your hands and I definitely agree. It has made my hands softer and smoother with less wrinkles. The only downside is that you have to use it at least twice a day and on a continuous basis to see results. 

Thats some impressive empties @oceanics!

Ooh, I love that Caudalie eye cream.  It's a fav.

I agree @CookieGirl1! That Caudalie is great for sensitive eyes too.

April empties.

LovesIMG_6332[1].JPG

IMG_6333[1].JPG

Not for me

IMG_6334[1].JPG

@Seymore3would you mind letting us know what you did not like about the tatcha mask?

@KaitTheKatfishI know some people love this mask but I just didn't find it did very much and there are other masks that I see much better results with.

@Seymore3Aww 😞 but thanks! 🙂

April Edition to the Trash Society

All togetherAll togetherLovesLovesLikes, Ceo is most likely a love. I have to test it moreLikes, Ceo is most likely a love. I have to test it moremeh....Lancome was nice but it stayed tacky to longmeh....Lancome was nice but it stayed tacky to longHate & heres why: too faced the formula was ok but I purchased the clear/like butta that wont happen again. DE broke me out. the sugar scrub burned so i used it as a foot scrub im going to miss it that way. milk is terrible. the mascara had the biggest brush i have ever tried to use & one side the wand broke off & was stuck inside. laneige dont understand the hype.Hate & heres why: too faced the formula was ok but I purchased the clear/like butta that wont happen again. DE broke me out. the sugar scrub burned so i used it as a foot scrub im going to miss it that way. milk is terrible. the mascara had the biggest brush i have ever tried to use & one side the wand broke off & was stuck inside. laneige dont understand the hype.destashed still smelled ok but was to watery. I moved all my lotions closer to my vanity so ill use them more. i forget & only use sol de janeirodestashed still smelled ok but was to watery. I moved all my lotions closer to my vanity so ill use them more. i forget & only use sol de janeiro

Impressive @sonnydee!

Thanks @RachFace2921. It almost becomes addicting as weir...

Thanks @RachFace2921. It almost becomes addicting as weird as that sounds🙃

@sonnydee Nice work! Haha those Milk wipes are really terrible, aren't they 🚮

They are @fieldsofclover. I thought I murdered all of the...

They are @fieldsofclover. I thought I murdered all of them but found this one hiding far back in a drawer. ewwwww!

RE: Empties

Rip fenty kilowatt highlighter😭. I will definitely be buying a new one.

Re: RE: Empties

@Chipotle14, that is amazing!

goodbye april...and my trash! for the most part i would the things i finished this month to be meh - not bad, not amazing.  most things i'd use again if i had them but they aren't things i'd run out and purchase. 

haircareScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 2.11.34 PM.png

would use

• briogeo rosarco blow dry perfection & heat protectant creme (this may be great - but i don't heat style my hair EVER - i used this as a frizz fighter when i wasn't "doing" my hair)
  • curl keeper leave in conditioner
  • ouai treatment masque
  • eva nyc therapy session hair mask
  • dry bar 100 proof treatment oil
  • alterna haircare smoothing hydra gellee
  • strivectin hair shampoo & conditioner for damaged or thinning hair 

no

• shu uemura cleansing oil conditioner
  • john frida luscious volume shampoo, conditioner core restore

skincareScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 2.11.55 PM.png

would repurchase

• dr dennis gross alpha beta universal daily peel
  • biobelle #iwokeuplikethis
  • indeed hydraluron moisture boosting mask

would use

• sephora cleansing cream
  • tarte deep dive cleansing gl
  • dr brant pores no more cleanser
  • algenist advanced lift contouring cream
  • la roche posay hydraphase intense serum

no

• fresh soy face cleanser
  • origins vitazing energy boosting moisturizer 
  • aveda stress fix creme cleansing oil (i didn't find this did an amazing job at getting my makeup off)
  • ofra vitamin c (the product was average - the packaging was obnoxious! after about 2 uses i had to use the power of a billion power rangers to get anything out!)

bodycare/randomScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 2.11.13 PM.png

would use

• cotton rounds
  • glysomed foot cream
  • the body shop coconut body butter

makeupScreen Shot 2018-05-03 at 2.12.11 PM.png

would use

• too faced glitter glue
  • beauty bakerie sugar lip scrub
  • benefit gimme brow
  • urban decay revolution lipstick in obsessed
  • maybelline baby lips

@sparklekai  what did you like about the eva nyc hair mask, ouai mask, and the biobelle face mask? I actually have one or two of those biobelles in my drawer but I haven't used them yet o: )

@KaitTheKatfish both hair masks were ok....just not enough for my hair.  i saw these as more of an average conditioner than a mask/treatment.  i also needed so much to do my hair.  having said that i do have really long, colour treated, dry, curly hair so these may work well for others.  

this is the second biobelle mask i've used & i'd say they are definitely worth a try.  i can't say i saw anything different in my skin but my skin felt amazing! hydrated and smooth.  my makeup applied amazing after using these.  the one thing about this particular mask is that it needs to be on for 15-20 minutes and then rinsed off...so you definitely need the time. 

@sparklekaithank you for the info! 🙂

8,140 Replies
testing