Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Macadamia really does make amazing hair masks.

(0) Hearts

I haven't loved their other products but now I'm curious about the mask!

[ Edited ]

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

Loves:

Lush Rose Jam

Lush Cinders Bath Bomb

Tatcha Radiant Deep Brightening Serum

Like:

Drybar Texas Tea Conditioner

Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner

BB Surf Conditioner

Sephora Lingzhi Face Mask

Sephora Eyeshadows in four colors

Marula Light Hair Oil

Murad Acne Clearing Solution

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation

Hourglass Veil Primer

Benefit Roller Lash

Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo

Disney H20 Grapefruit Bergamot Conditioner x3

Disney H20 Blushing Orange Shampoo

ABH Brow Powder Duo in Brunette

YSL Black Opium

Replica Beach Walk

Replica Lazy Sunday Morning

MUFE Smoky Mascara (almost a dislike, didn't care for the brush)

Dislike:

KVD Lock-it Foundation (don't need this level of coverage, not a particularly easy foundation to work with)

Lush Bohemian Soap (didn't lather, hard to use)

Loving all the foils you've used.  I love lush but haven't tried the products you've mentioned.  Now I'm curious.  I think I might also have that Tatcha serum somewhere...

[ Edited ]

I have yet to find a Lush soap that really works for me.  None of them lather at all.  I guess I'll have to stick to Rose Jam (shame! Smiley Very Happy)

How often do you go to Disney? I'm getting jealous over here. I forgot where you said you stayed to get the bottles with the Mickey ears.

Only once a year, but I like to save the toiletries from each trip so I can use them throughout the year.  Smiley Happy

I believe it's the value and moderate resorts that have the Mickey ear bottles.  It looks like you can also get them from the Disney Store online.

I take them home, too. My husband calls me Ross Gellar, because I usually even pack the products I do not like. I've gotten better about not taking any more Shine products from the Sheraton though, because they're all terrible. 

I did not know about the Disney Store carrying them. Thanks! 

I really want to stay at a value, The Art of Animation, because I think my boys would love the Cars Suite. I actually booked there, but my husband upgraded to a deluxe instead. Have you stayed there? They have Ariel rooms, so I am sure you have! The resort looks incredible, so I cannot wait until we finally get to go.

I have stayed at AoA!  It's funny because I booked the Ariel room, but was upgraded to a Cars suite for free.  The Cars theming is really neat, and I would have loved it if Cars land came to Disney World.  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I am really jealous now. Are the rooms as cool as they look in the pictures? I think my boys would go crazy.

Speaking of Carsland, we went on the 6th day it opened to celebrate my youngest son's 1st birthday. He will be 5 this June and is still too small for Radiator Springs Racers. Once he hits 40", we will have to take a trip over there, so he can finally ride it.

My older son went to DisneyWorld a month after his third birthday and was 1/8" shy of 40". Connor on the other hand may not even hit 40" by his 5th birthday. He's so small.

They are as cool as they look!  I quickly loaded a few pictures into my profile, if you want to see.  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Those cone lamps are so cool. I love the grounds, too. We've got to stay there next time. Thanks for the pictures.

I love how your husband calls you Ross Gellar Smiley Very Happy 

It's even funnier than you'd think, because he IS Ross Gellar.

Cannot wait to try Rose Jam Shower gel! It is next in my shower gel rotation

untitled (8).png

Of these items, I enjoyed (and would purchase again) the Tony Moly snail hydro-gel mask, Boscia, and DDG. I did not like the Mario Badescu, sephora products, and Jergens. The rest were meh- I would use, but no plans to purchase in the future.

(0) Hearts

Great empties.  That snail mask sounds very curious.

(0) Hearts

I find that sephora body lotion a bit too fragrant.  I have so many of those samples too!  I basically use them as foot cream when I do so the scent is far from my nose.  Actually, mostly everything I find meh ends up used on my feet, lol, waste not.  

I didn't like that Jergen's one either but you really should try the Nivea In Shower Lotion.  It's so much better!

image.jpeg

Yes

Obagi Nu-Derm Blender: Used on my back and chest to finally get rid of all my sun damage. If I every need it again I would repurchase.
MUAC 65% Lactic Peel: Again used on my back and chest. Gentle yet effective.
MUAC 15% Salicylic Acid: Used on upper arms for my KP every two weeks. 
Elizabeth & James White Deluxe Perfume: Already have a large bottle.

Shiseido Face Cotton: Took a while for me try these but I'm glad I did. They really are worth the hype. Super soft yet they don't fall apart. 

Maybe
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: I think I got a dud. This was really dry and flaky. I was really excited to try it since it sounded like it would be a favorite. Willing to try it again. 

Nope

The Face Shop Rice Oil Cleanser: This wasn't effective when it came to removing makeup/sunscreen. I double cleanse and this left so much product still on. I had to use so many pumps to try to get a decent clean.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #52: This is offers decent coverage but doesn't last long on my combination skin.
Clinique Doubling Lash Mascara: Clumps my lashes together and makes it look like I only have a couple.
RT Deluxe Crease, Base Shadow, and Shading brushes: These are so old and scratchy. I've got other brushes I use more than these.

(0) Hearts

Love your empties and that mirror in the background is very pretty.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments