Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use w...

Oh no! I’m sorry it broke you out @sonnydee. I have a few persisting red bumps on my jawline that I assumed was a heat rash or something. I hope it’s not from these wipes! 😄

Re: Empties

@pinyo Great job depleting your stash!! Thanks for the reviews! I have that KVD powder sitting in my cart right now- I’ve heard good things about it! - can’t wait to try it! 👌😉

Thank you @Shosh85! It’s a great feeling to toss these empty containers. I love the KVD powder! No flash back either. I also like the LM translucent powder and tarte powder (although this may lighten my complexion. If it does, it’ll become a no no). Hopefully the KVD works for you! 

Recent empties:

Loves- will buy or re-purchase againLoves- will buy or re-purchase again

Likes- would use againLikes- would use again

Nice job!👍 @angel7594 

I agree on the Sephora mask! -(I also just like the rose scent)🌹😉

Those Unicorn ones look super fun.. and delicious? Haha! 👌

Thank you @Shosh85! It is hard for me to hold on to a lot of empty packaging for very long, lol! 😅 The rose mask is definitely one of my favorites- so hydrating and I love the scent! The Unicorn print sheet mask is fun, but did not fit too well so I had to snip it a little. The Unicorn shake one was a two piece which was great, it fit well and stayed in place. 👍🏻

Sheet masks are taking over, haha!

I loved most of these products!

I didn’t really care for that L’occitane hand cream- I really enjoy a lot of the L’oocitane products, but the scent on this one kinda bugged me- it smells kind of like baby powder. 👶

I actually really like the GlamGlow PoutMud formula and it help hydrate my lips really well- but I just don’t really like lippies I have to use my finger to apply. (Just seems a little unsanitary to me) 😬

Most of the sheet masks I’ve reviewed in the Mask Challenge Thread already, except I didn’t really get the full experience from that Hyaluronic Acid Creme Shop one (bottom, in the middle) - I only had it on for about 5 minutes before my 4 year old had a melt down and I had to abort! I have more of these, so I’ll have to try it again soon. 😬😉
168D58CC-C6F7-4A9B-9407-D11C96847686.jpeg

I have the same reaction to the L'Occitane cream @Shosh85   I really don't like the baby powder smell, but the cream works sooooo well that I keep a tube on hand anyway, especially for winter.  I just don't inhale too deep 😉

@RachFace2921 Yup, exactly! 👍 It definitely felt great on my hands... and the smell wasn’t horrible or anything just not my favorite 😉 

I definitely need to branch out to try more of the Creme Shop masks!

I feel you with not liking the baby powder scent. If anything has a hint of it, I'm usually really turned off. 

That Ginzing is in my pile of samples to try, I just always seem to get distracted with other things! I need to make a more concerted effort to try things in a more chronological order from when I receive them.

The Creme Shop masks are super fun and so far they’ve all had great results and smelled fantastic, haha! 😉

I enjoyed using the Ginzing moisturizer! My face is usually dry and this really felt soothing! It smelled great too! 🍊

I feel like the morning masking challenge is also helping me burn through sheet masks, @Shosh85! I can’t thank you enough for internet peer pressuring me into buying Creme Shop masks 😂

Also - if it seems worth it - I think the glamglow lip balm is in the sale section!

@scott1201  Haha, oh man! No peer pressure intended! I just love them so much, haha!🤗

Thanks for the tip on the GlamGlow! I see it at TJ Maxx occasionally as well! 👍

@Shosh85 Yeah, I don't do lip products in pots either. Nice work on all the masking!

Thank you, @fieldsofclover!! Masking is even more fun when they smell like food! 😋

Great work on your empties @Shosh85 !! Yayy for sheet masks haha ! It's funny that you mention this,about the L'Occitane hand cream, because I have the same experience with the almond one 😛 Trying to finish it asap !

Man, I love the almond one! Haha! Thanks a bunch, @emiie!! 🤗

Empties

Assorted hair empties. With my curly hair I own so many conditioners that it's rediculous. I have at least 5 more I'm working through. I've been shopping my stash to get through them all. I'm impressed by the Virtue brand conditioners for fighting frizz, but I still like to use Redken magnetics because I color my hair.

I’m also on a never ending quest to find the perfect conditioner, @curlychiquita. I’ve been using different living proof formulas but after trying the Amika deep conditioner, I wonder what their regular one is like 🤔

I plan to get the Amika deep conditioner to try,  @scott1201, but after I make room in my bathroom!

More May trash pile 🚚

PhotoGrid_1527404742448.png

The Crème Shop mask really does smell like coffee! DDG is fine, I just don't really buy them anymore. The H2O was ok but I'm done with my foam-body-products fad now.

I liked the PTR primer at first, but after I used it a few times it started to ball up on me sometimes and I couldn't figure out why since I wasn't changing up my AM skincare. It's like it worked better when my skin was more dehydrated, so that's not happening.

8,134 Replies
testing