Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RachFace2921 I wish I liked the Fresh cleanser but I can't get past the smell!  It just smells like grass to me 😞

@CookieGirl1, I don't like the smell, either!

Lol, it is a little earthy.  It doesn't linger after, so it's ok for me @CookieGirl1.

Honestly, the only reason I'm so obsessed with it is because I suffered for years from watery eyes, and it finally stopped when I switched my old face cleanser to the fresh, which is soap free and way less drying.  I've never looked back since... 

Great job, @RachFace2921! I really enjoyed the Algenist Genius as well! 👍

@RachFace2921 

The liquid collagen is fantastic.  I have a handful of foils and a DS of it and it's just wonderful.

The Algenist is def one of my bigger skincare splurges @itsfi @Shosh85... when the brand sponsored the 7 day Challenge GWP, I stocked up like a squirrel hoarding acorns for winter.  I can't even remember how many orders I placed that week.  I made it almost a month on foils.

Good idea to stock up on the Algenist collagen gwp, @RachFace2921!  It's definitely a splurge.  I'm already setting it up in my mind to justify a FS purchase after I go through my samples - it works, it's a good investment in my skin ("you're not getting any younger or younger looking, fi!! LOL!), and I'm supporting a local business! 

@Shosh85, if you see this at your TJ Maxx, snag 'em up.  Go, go, go!!!!

That's how I see it @itsfi... if I feel it's giving me nice skin, and I know I'll use it, then I'm OK with the cost.   I usually don't gamble on stuff that expensive, for sure...

If you use it just in AM or PM it also stretches further!  I get abt 6-7 weeks per bottle with 1x daily use, and I'm a little heavy handed with it. 

@RachFace2921 TJ Maxx seems to carry Algenist products quite often and I try to stock up when I see it! Just recently found the Algenist Sublime Optical Illuminating Moisturizer, and I just love it! 👌

I didn't finish up too much this month. The Too Cool For School, Burt's Bees, and Josie Maran are staples. I didn't like the Laneige lip mask or the Bite gloss. The lip mask did nothing for me, I just don't understand the hype. The Bite gloss faded so quickly, without eating or drinking. It would be gone within an hour.

IMG_0581.JPG

I love the Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm @suzyo.  Haven’t tried the Pomegranate but I get severely chapped lips every time I travel out of Florida.  My skin is just used to extreme humidity and no heaters!  Running heaters up north are a nightmare for my skin!!  The Burt’s Bees is the only thing that helps my lips when they are severely chapped, so now I use it daily anyway and my lips are so supple and happy!  

Nice job, @suzyo! The Argan Oil and Burt’s Bees are my staples as well! Vanilla Bean Burt’s Bees is my most favorite 😉

Im with you on the mask- it really wasn’t anything to write home about 🤨

totally agree about the laneige 🙋couldn't get rid of it...

totally agree about the laneige 🙋couldn't get rid of it fast enough. @suzyo

Wow, I'm having a banner month for empties... here's my last round for May.

PhotoGrid_1527805632125.png

Sleeper hit, mascara edition: the Givenchy mascara with the weird 90° wand was perfect for me! Going to need a full size of it for sure. I liked the Hourglass highlighter; ready to dig out my DS and give it a longer try. The Costco wipes have alcohol in them, and my skin is just rejecting anything like that nowadays.

I too got and tried a sample of the Givenchy mascara and loved it!  I want to buy it but still have a couple mascaras to go through first.  But once I finish my stock - I'm going to splurge for it.   

Great job, @fieldsofclover!!👍

That Givenchy mascara is quite interesting, but also just a little intimidating, haha! 

I really miss having a tub- that coconut oil foaming bath looks heavenly! 👌

@Shosh85 The mascara is definitely a love-it-or-hate-it kind of thing. It was smart of them to circulate samples during that Luxe event... I never would have risked 30 bucks on it without being able to try it first, return policy or no!

I'm intrigued by that Givenchy mascara @fieldsofclover!  May have to look for that this weekend...

RE: Empties

My May empties! IG: @ samsmakeupaddiction for more beauty pics💋

Re: RE: Empties

@samkeaysxo

How was the pineapple nose mask?

RE: Re: RE: Empties

It’s was alright, but I probably won’t repurchase. Didn’t do too much honestly, and it was kind of sticky. I like their face sheet masks much better!
8,134 Replies
testing