I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
October empties! Mostly DS samples I powered through
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (Best cleansing water. HG status.)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes (Amazing treatment..but too pricey )
- Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet (Best summer moisturizer. A tad too light for winter)
- Body Shop Grapefruit Hand Cream (Have yet to find a better grapefruit cream)
- LUSH Sacred Truth (My current go-to daily mask. Super moisturizing.)
- June Jacobs Papaya Mask (Amazing smell, okay results.)
- Too Faced Melted Chihuahua (Great MLBB color. Applicator is so-so.)
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask (Amazing smell, good results.)
- Ren Anti-Redness Serum (Calms skin, but leaves it a tad tacky)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (My go-to. No smudging, but gets dry quick if not used under less than two months)
Foils: Only liked the NUDE fizzy powder.
And sadly, one huge miss: The Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner.
This was honestly one of the worst eyeliners that I’ve used…
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
FAB Hydrating Cleanser
Tony Moly Skin Purifying Masks in Seaweed & Makgeoli
Alpha Skincare Skin Lightener (trying to ge rid of some brown spots on my chest)
Bioderma (though I didn't see a difference between this and the Garnier version, I would probably purchase the latter since easier to find)
No, no, no:
Avalon Organics Anti-dandruff Shampoo, didn't even use it up. Too much for my fine hair.
The rest was just meh, I remember I used to love the Cerave eye cream but now I'm just not a big fan of it.
October Empties! I am proud of these, there are a lot of FS products, including both a powder (not *totally* used up, but too hard-panny to finish the dregs), and my first ever FS eyeshadow! It's an old-formula MUFE one.
Loves - Have or Would Repurchase
Meh - Would use again but not pay full price
Nope - never again. Some of these I couldn't even finish.
Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel - I dislike the "it's dry skin" gimmick, when it's clearly just the gel itself peeling. Also it did nothing for me that I could see, and the peely gel was a pain to wash off.
Butter London Iconoclast mascara - too wet, hated the applicator
Various Commodity scents from the trial set that I just didn't like - Gin, Wool, Tea, Mimosa
Estee Edit Photo gloss - toooo sticky, and did nothing for the color of my teeth.
Ulta eye primer - too dry and hard to apply smoothly.
Shiseido face/body sunscreen - too heavy/greasy for my face
@CC3616 I actually used it on stretch marks, rather than face wrinkles, so I don't have any relevant advice. It did a decent job with the stretch marks though (this is about the 3rd or 4th DS I've used up), so that's something.
I haven't tried that Exuviance moisturizer, but I had the exact same feeling/reaction to their exfoliating pads. It was by far one of the worst products I've ever used on my skin. I hate that you had the same reaction to another of their products - it really turns me off of trying them again in the future.
Nice job! Looks like you did a good job on both full size products and foils. I especially love that you used multiples of the foils. Makes it much easier to tell if something is a yay or nay. Trying to get better at that.
No real loves or hates this month. October was all about using up samples and getting rid of some old nail polish. I've only painted my nails myself once this year, so I wanted to declutter. Also, BT decided to make the mask photo sideways, a problem I've never had before. Cool job, BT.