Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@suzyo I LOVE the PTR gold sheet masks 💕They are the best sheet masks available! I just wish they were a bit less expensive though but they are really worth it and the results can’t be beat !

RE: Re: Empties

@suzyo, Re: the Josie Maran sugar scrub, KUDOS to you for your commitment to finish the product despite it leaving an uncomfortable residue on your skin! Especially since it was noticeable...I am afraid I am the same way, I hate to waste something (I have an Herbivore Coco Rose scrub that just will not die because it’s too beautiful to toss and to annoying to use🤨).

I took these pictures like month ago but forgot to post them. 2DDE9BDA-7FF6-4422-A602-5C70C5BFDA2F.jpeg

I really enjoy Sephora’s sheet masks - both the eye and face ones they are one of my favorites.

Shiseido Eye patches are my absolute fav but super expensive so I hope ULTA will have them as part of their 21 days of beauty in the future.

Colorista temporary hair color was super fun but it lasted only a week.

Shiseido cotton, Clinique eye makeup remover and Son&Park toner are my HGs.

953C4403-29D3-418F-AA46-735C3B499AFC.jpeg

I’m still looking for super soft and gentle makeup removing towelletes - these Shiseido and Garnier are fine but I’m still looking for something softer.

REN antiredness serum was pleasant but nothing overly exciting - I don’t even have that much redness so not sure why I bought this thing🤨

10299593-0588-49C3-A9FE-3903420E65AE.jpeg

Hated the dry shampoo smell.

The Sephora samples - one dried down, the other leaked out of the little container- that’s exactly why I hate these kind of samples, last time foundation sample opened in my purse and leaked out of the plastic 😡

Honest Beauty primer smelled so bad, it had weird chemical smell. I tried to use it second time but I couldn’t- it was that bad...

AVON foundation(gift from mom) is super old and way too dark for me even during the summer so I’m decluttering it as well as the MAC lipliner which dried out.

Burt’s Bees Eye Patches were super oily, very rough and they were sliding of my face. Also they left oily residue. Never again. 

@katkapivarci I've been curious about the colorista color...

@katkapivarci I've been curious about the colorista color! You say it lasted a week, did it fade completely? Did it rub off on clothes?

Re: @katkapivarci I've been curious about the colorista color...

@Shelbstirr It faded completely after about 2 weeks which I didn’t mind because it left nice very light pink tint on my hair. It didn’t rub on clothes which I really liked. Also I have  brown hair with blond ends (faded ombre kinda look) and it showed only on the blond part of my hair. 

RE: Re: Empties

@katkapivarci, I LOVE those skyn hydrogel eye masks, too! I am hoping Ulta has them on sale again during the 21 days sale, I usually stock up for the year😊

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@eshoe@katkapivarci

On sale today through July 4! Either the 4pk for $9 or the facelift set for $10. Both have been lower, but not by much ($7.50 and $9.75 iirc), so it's not a bad price if you want some now 😏Screenshot_20180701-143158.png

RE: Re: RE: Re: Empties

@RGbrown, restocked! THANK YOU!!!! Plus I got an extra pair and the deluxe size glacial wash, too❤️❤️❤️😊😊

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@eshoe Yes, yes!!! I need to stock up on them next time as well👍🏻👍🏻

Empties

June 2018 Empties and declutters! I had some cream shadows, mascaras, eye liners, and lipsticks that expired. Out with the old.

@Lazybeautybeast Great job on your empties👍🏻👍🏻I have the Amorepacific Moisture Bound and I love the smell of it but I feel it breaks me out sometimes. I stopped using it every day and use it only every other day and no break outs since then. Why didn’t you like it? 

I didn't care for the smell and I felt like it left an oi...

I didn't care for the smell and I felt like it left an oily residue on my skin. @katkapivarci

Last round of empties for the month 🚮

PhotoGrid_1530311464057.png

Spoiler

The cold brew masks are sort of coffee-scented, so they're fun. Supposedly these are LE so when my mask stash is less enormous I'll eithet get another pack of these or try the mocha ones.

Finally finished the Bum Bum... I love the scent but  mostly use body oils so I'm not in a hurry to get a new one. I'll repurchase sooner or later, or maybe get the hand cream instead.

The melatonin and Dr. Teal's are household staples.

Razor cartridge is ok. I buy this one because Costco carries it, but I wouldn't chase it down if they stopped.

I liked MM Beach Walk but I always think "Soleil Blanc knock-off" when I wear it, so I would probably just buy that if I were going to commit to a beachy fragrance.

This is my second (or third?) round of this DDG cleanser, but my skin has changed in the last year and now I find it a bit drying, so I won't repurchase. One bottle lasts *forever* though! Great value.

I love the Bum Bum cream too 😍 the hand cream is a good idea so you can still get that Carmel pistachio scent in somewhere, while letting your body oils do the majority of the work! Perfect for summer 😄 You used up some great stuff @fieldsofclover! 😊

Nice selection of trash @fieldsofclover! I'm currently using the Pomelo Citron candle, something about this scent tickles my throat. BBW has overall had some really nice scents over the last few months though!

@Aaliaa Yeah it was ok, and if I hauled a bunch I might buy another... but so far my favorite has been the champagne bellini and my husband liked the pineapple mango one best.

Cold brew coffee sheet mask?!?! That sounds amazing! @fie...

Cold brew coffee sheet mask?!?! That sounds amazing! @fieldsofclover

May June.jpg

Haha sadly this is May and June empties!

Love-
Juliette Has A Guns Romantina
Escada Turquoiuse Summer.
Black Kettle Soap Company Milk + Honey Body Lotion

Ok-
Sephora Pineapple Nose Mask
Crabtree & Evelyn Lily Lotion
Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Lotion

No Opinion-
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Rescue

RE: Empties

Happy with everything here, though I won’t be repurchasing the DermaDoctor Kakadu C peel pads. I don’t see or feel any difference and have been using them for awhile. This wS the first time I’ve used the Hourglass Veil and it was nice. Right now I’m between the Tatcha Silk Primer and Becca’s Velvet Blurring Primer so I don’t need it but will keep it in mind. The Origins and Tatcha Violet-C are definite loves!

Re: RE: Empties

Oh wow, @eshoe, you finished a jar of Tarte Violet C!  I want to get that once I manage to work through my other masks (I bought too many last Black Friday & Christmas.)

RE: Re: RE: Empties

@curlychiquita, I have stretched out that deluxe sample for a looooooong time!
8,134 Replies
testing