Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Lol, four months is pretty impressive, @RGbrown 😂.

@RGbrown  Great job!!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💖

@RGbrown my nose has been deceiving me, too, recently.   I dug out my BBW Merry Cookie candle and couldn't smell a thing.   Oh how I loved it in years past.

@greeneyedgirl107 

It's so disappointing lately! Perfumes smell fine to me though, so it's gotta be the candles, right? But surely not every candle I burn is just mediocre......or maybe they are? I dunno, goodness knows I can't tell. I love burning candles, but not being able to smell them is driving me a little bonkers of late 🙃

@RGbrown You have a very good point in noting that fragrance smells fine - which I think proves your point that too many candles are mediocre at best.  

Wow! You have done an amazing job @RGbrown !

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! 

Cross-posting some of my belated August empties from the Empties - V2 thread 🙂 Overall August was a decent month, I'm making a lot of progress in items I've been meaning to get through. It's also helped that I am really trying to stick to using up one item per category in order to get rid of the stash of multiples of things I have opened. Baby steps but one day I'll have a semi-organized bathroom. 🤣

Key:

❤️Red HeartI've used this product for a long time now. It's one of my tried/trues, I'll continue to buy it.

💛Yellow/Orange HeartI've used this product for a long time now, I like it enough to continue repurchasing.

💝Ribbon Wrapped Pink HeartA relatively new product I've been trying but I'm liking it a lot so far.

🖤Black Heart: A loved but discontinued product. 

👩Shrugging Girl EmojiI haven't used this product enough to formulate a strong opinion about it. (It's "okay")

👍Thumbs UpI'm liking this this product. Nothing revolutionary, but I like it enough to try it again/maybe repurchase.

👎Thumbs Down= I'm not liking this product and I won't be repurchasing. 

IMG-0944.JPGIMG-0945.JPGIMG-0946.JPGIMG-0947.JPGIMG-0948.JPG

@QueenMarceline   So many empties!! I get a good feeling finishing products.  The sheet masks from The Crème Shop are favorites of mine.

@QueenMarceline wow, way to use stuff up!  You have a hefty amount of full-size empties there.

@QueenMarceline  The Skyn eye masks are my fav 

Here are August empties.  Not many.  Covid zapped me good. 

0D06660E-4A5B-4E47-B3E5-DA6F0948AC25.jpeg

 The foils are good.  The facial mask was so good!! Enjoy the rose hand soap along with the lavender last month.  The sample from PMG LABS of her new essence was actually very good.  But very pricey for me now.  The other skin products Peach and Lily, Innisfree, worked out good.  But the Perricone MD did nothing for me.  The tarte hydrcealer and UD eyeshadow primer are declutter.  The concealer is a year old and changed texture and I finished the primer.

@Cissy63  Hope your feeling better! You still did an awesome job!

Thank you @ather 😀.  Getting better every day!

@Cissy63 Looks like you had both some hits and misses from this pile. One of my favorite parts of sifting through empties is really evaluating how I feel about a product I went through. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your stash.

Thanks @QueenMarceline 😀.  

Here are empties from July.  Late entry unfortunately Covid got in my way!

CB716FBD-9B41-4BB0-8C44-198F0D071273.jpeg

 These were all very good.  All of the masks face and eye masks.  I love the Wander eye masks.  The face masks were good.  Loved the dog mask!!  The foil samples were fine but nothing that I have to run and buy.  

68CC3DC8-6AD4-4DF4-A608-533554E87AEE.jpeg

 These are the best!!  I repurchased the Bum Bum cream, the Wander mascara, Korres body cream and the facial mask.  I really enjoy the lavender hand soap too.  I wish Avon still sold that foot cream,  it was so good on my son’s dry feet.   Kerastase products worked well, but I have a lot of Olaplex to finish first. 

430B445D-729C-44FF-84A9-F2F880FE2BBE.jpeg

 These were decluttered.  

@Cissy63 you managed to get through a lot!  I keep wanting to try out that specific Kerastase line myself.

@CookieGirl1   The sample kit from Keratase was enough for 2 decent shampoos and conditioning.  I liked it but it wasn’t so different from the Olaplex that I have been using.  

@Cissy63  Wow awesome job!! You did so good! 

8,140 Replies
testing