Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

You did a great job with your graphics!  Also, congrats on finishing so many things! @SchylarR

Thanks so much!!! 😊 @curlychiquita

Thanks so much!!! 😊 @curlychiquita

Here are my July and August empties consisting of items that I use daily. There are lots of full size hair products from the Caviar line and my everyday absolute favourite foundation, Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation. This must be my 5th bottle and I hope that they never change the formula or discontinue this amazing product that works wonder for my oily skin. F014B697-1572-4EE1-8210-5C7B279087A9.jpegF25C49DF-ACBE-4622-8C1D-D656ECECFE3E.jpeg

July August Empites.jpgMy "super impressive" July and August Empties lol. I had another perfume but Apollo decided to knock it off my desk and now I can't find it.

Love-
schmidt's Bergamot + Lime deodorant.
Atelier Silver Iris- One of my all time favorite scents.

Ok-
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
Aerin Lauder Tangier Vanilla
LUSH Plum Rain Shower Gel

NO-
OUAI Wave Spray-hate hate hate was so glad to finally finish off.
Marc Jacobs Eyeliner- Destash

I destashed 2 of those MJ liners from sub boxes, @Samtian-they were so dried out. Then I tried one in store...a world of difference! 

@eshoe Haha yep! This was a dried out one from a sub box. 

My July and August empties, 58 total.Loves, tried before.Loves, tried before.

Loves, new discoveries.Loves, new discoveries.

Likes.Likes.

Kinda meh, nothing spectacular.Kinda meh, nothing spectacular.

Hell no!Hell no!

@Sansara I'm glad you liked the verso, I haven't tried anything from them I haven't liked yet.

@CC3616I remember I didn`t like some if Verso products (can`t remember what), but this mask was great.

Wow, fantastic, @Sansara!  Sorry to hear that you hated the Chanel product, though.

@curlychiquitaHeah, this heavy and sticky Chanel was meh 😞 But I gave to my mom and she likes it (not just because it is free Chanel :))

That is a serious haul of empties, @Sansara! Which Omorovicza mask did you love?

@eshoeThose are Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm and hydralifting cream. But I`ve tried instant plumping mask and like it a lot!

1E4C159C-DE1C-472E-9F66-70AD51B44257.jpeg

My August empties 😄 I’ve already reurchssed DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream and the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 5 Treatmentsthey’re skincare staples!

I liked the Ren Vita Mineral emollient rescue cream, but not enough to repurchase right now. I loved all of these Sephora masks and will repurchase them in the future, as well as the Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL

I really enjoyed the mini MARAJÓ - The MARAJÓ Kit from the Promos and would consider purchasing them in the future. They made my hair so soft and smelled amazing! For now I’ll be sticking with Briogeo though ☺️

I also really enjoyed the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask, but I’m wavering on repurchasing this due to its ingredients (silicone, fragrance,

etc). 

The PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots were a huge hit for me, I loved them and would purchase them if they were available in Canada! Huge tank you to @itsfi for sending me these to try ❤️  

Did you use olaplex 3 on it's own or the 3-4-5? I purchased 3 during the sale but was wondering of the effectiveness on it's own vs the system. @bakeamuffin

@CC3616

Olaplex No.3 is stronger then No.4 and No.5. 

@CC3616 I’ve been using Olaplex no. 3 in its own form over 6months and it’s made huge improvements in the health of my hair. It’s stronger and I see significantly less breakage. It’s also soft, shiny, less tangly, and just overall better. I definitely recommend trying it, even without the shampoo and conditioner. 

For reference I have long, thick hair that is naturally wavy. It was previously bleached and dyed back to my natural colour, and I heat style regularly.

@GG84 @bakeamuffin Thanks for the info ladies! Sounds like we have similar hair, can't wait to try this. I have a overload of shampoo/hair masks and wasn't ready to commit to the system if it wasn't needed for good results.

This is a great list of skincare, @bakeamuffin!  I wish the Peace Out Acne Healing Dots were available in Canada for you.

Thank you @curlychiquita, I really do too! ☺️

Another month of trash! Some staples and new things. 

38 this month.

Loves- would reuse or repurchase

IMG_0505.JPG

New to me: Rituals lotion and organic pharmacy collagen mask. Derma E sun mineral powder

Ole Power Bright is an old favorite I resurfaced in my stash, so glad I did. I really like the tatcha serum but have a couple others on my radar to try out before I repurchase. Not pictured: Derma E powder bc I used the DS jar for the FS since I didn't like the product

Likes/wouldn't pay for but would use again:

IMG_0506.JPG

I liked all the masks but there wasn't anything that wowed me. SR luna has been HG for me for a while but I started getting scaley on my chin, not writing it off but I'm trying other retinol before repurchasing something pricey. SR tidal I love for no make up days but it's not great under makeup for me. Orbie hair mask and omorovizca cleansing mask, great but I wouldn't purchase. 

Nopes

IMG_0507.JPG

Didn't even get halfway through the body butter, hated the smell. Eye gels burned. Tata harper illuminating moisturizer- the illuminating stuff in it was patchy and didn't spread evenly.

Not pictured: Tony moly wrinkle patches (littlest pet blue package)- no harm but NO results. 

8,134 Replies
testing