Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RGbrown Awesome empties! Congrats on 264!

Best,

Rebecca

Empties

My trash for June! only one absolutely dislike. Drybar Southern Belle. it dried out my hair so bad!😤 it took me forever to use it all up but I did & destashed my foils of it! why they discontinued Texas tea😩😢 it's the middle of the year so happy to report 145 empties so far. I think I'm going to make july a -fun with foils month though!

RE: Empties

@sonnydee Totally agree with you on the Southern Belle. Turned my hair to straw!

@sonnydee I’m with you on Drybar! I loved how my hair felt with Texas Tea—I haven’t tried Southern Belle yet as a replacement but I’m crossing my fingers!

@sonnydee WOW, 145 empties! Great job 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

145?!  Wow, @sonnydee, that's awesome 🙂

thanks @CookieGirl1looking at my stash still... wish that...

thanks @CookieGirl1looking at my stash still... wish that number was higher but it is what it is😐

Fun and foils - cute idea @sonnydee! And wow, so many empties!

thanks @ShortErica I was doing really good the beginning...

thanks @ShortErica I was doing really good the beginning of the year but these last 3 months.....ughhhh! need to step it up

Re: thanks @ShortErica I was doing really good the beginning...

I know the feeling @sonnydee. Good luck this month!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  My hair is typically silky and I can use almost anything on it for a day or two, but not that!  It's like straw after just one wash!

yesssss @flamingolegs so disappointing! Texas tea was my...

yesssss @flamingolegs so disappointing! Texas tea was my go too😢

A HUGE month in my quest to purge 75% of the stash that I had before the end of the year!

These are things I loved and will buy (or have already bought) again!

June loves.jpg

These are things I liked, and might buy again, but often there is another product I like just a bit better.  (Drunk Elephant over Sunday Riley for example)

JUne Likes.jpg

These things were OK, probably won't buy them again.  There's something in the BB Cream that was causing terribly hay fever symptoms.  It's the only thing I didn't completely use up.
JUne meh.jpg

These are the no's.  Most of these I really disliked, often due to the scent.
June no.jpg

@flamingolegs Always love reading your thoughts on products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Thassa LOT of empties, @flamingolegs.

75 percent is a lot @flamingolegs. How many products will that be? Great progress!

I have no idea!  I just know the volume.  I'm down by about 40%.  I could have filled four FFF boxes at the beginning of the year, now I'd need two.  By the end of the year my goal is to be able to fit it all into one.

Nice job scaling down @flamingolegs. Good luck the rest of the year.

June Empties! successful month of body care products and skincare. not a ton of makeup (i know i will have several empties of makeup next month though!) second picture are things i will definitely repurchase

This is just the products I went through at home this month.  I wasn’t bringing empties home with me in my luggage:). C9954179-7376-4872-AC5B-3E7FC8D144CC.jpeg

28A127B1-B15C-4006-BB27-0840C4E583BE.jpeg

These are just decluttered.These are just decluttered.

I just take a snap of the travel empties and pitch them, then post it as a mid-month extra.  🙂

8,140 Replies
testing