Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

That Murad sample is not a future purchase for me, either. I also found it oily and the payoff for that unfortunate effect was not worth it for me, either. 

@RGbrown 

@l8totheparty 

Ugh, yes, it was just slimy 😖 I found out on accident that if I didn't shake it first, it wasn't nearly as oily...but then you're only using half the product, and that's just a waste all around. Total fail for me. 

November and December empties 

my favorites were Stila kitten karma, Urban Skin Rx pumpkin mask, Bite lip balm (which I’ve already replaced), patchology eye gels, Frudia mask and my Shiseido cotton -my favorite. 
My least favorites were the holiday masks. 

NovemberNovember

DecemberDecember

Those Shiseido cottons are so soft and gentle @emaisgr8! 💕

Hi @emaisgr8 ,

I need to get the Shiesedo Facial Cottons! This is a great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Empties

December 2019 Empties. I had to take quick pictures mid-move so they are not they best. The bottom row are DS of the Murad multi vitamin oil, DE B-Hydra, Smashbox Primerizer, and the white cap is DS GR watermelon glow mask.

Like the Hempz products @Lazybeautybeast 🥰 I have one body lotion left 

Hi @Lazybeautybeast ,

Great set of empties! I love when I finish a deodorant! I feel so accomplished! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Empties

Dec 2019 — END OF YEAR EMPTIES. Loves: dry at detox dry shampoo, philosophy purity facial cleanser, vaseline essential healing body lotion, batiste sweetie dry shampoo, skinmedica replenish hydrating face cream, benefit gimme brow in shade 3, giorgio armani eyes to kill mascara, dove soap, hourglass vanish liquid foundation (shade shell is my winter color), cosrx acne pimple master patch, belif true cream moisturizing bomb, soft lips in vanilla. Dislikes: colourpop no filter concealer, it cosmetics confidence in a cleanser. The unmentioned products were just “okay”.

Re: RE: Empties

Love that IT confidence in a cleanser @karap03 ❤️ Almost out of mine.  Ooh the salted coconut by Lush 😍

Hi @karap03 ,

Wow! This is impressive! I always feel great when I finish a whole thing of lotion! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

YALL. It has taken me since September 2018 to empty this shower monstrosity. I’m so happy it’s finally done and i can have variety back in my shower life!! Giovanni Eco Chic Cleanse Invigorating Body Wash in Tea Tree Triple Treat 1000 ml/33.8 fl oz. I really do enjoy the zesty peppermint smell and feel but holy cannoli this should come with a warning that only families of 4+people should purchase 😂

Hi @KeriCherryDee ,

That's like a Costco size body wash! Lol! Congrats on finishing it all! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@KeriCherryDee 

I'm dying of boredom from a 10oz shower gel; I couldn't imagine having a whole liter to finish off. Congrats on powering through it!

I know what you mean about biggie-sized shower products taking FOREVER, @KeriCherryDee.  I've told myself that I'm no longer allowed to purchase the jumbo sizes of body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc. because I like trying new ones and I feel like the liter sizes take me way too long to go through.

I’m really bad at keeping track but I did manage to remember these items.  

will definitely repurchase the Cocoa Cabana (3rd one), love Origins overnight mask (2nd one).  I’ve repurchased the lactic acid and have another ABH brow pencil.  The Biossance and Volition cream were gratis gifts from the BIC Sephora and both were good.  I really liked the biossance and it’s on my repurchase with the OH banana bright cream.  Lash paradise was ok but not as good as I would have liked.  Pure sugar scrub is good and it’s my 4th jar.  I use it as a lip scrub too.  Juliet has a Gun.  Travel spray Moscow mule was ok but I like mmmm and sunny side up better.  

Just a tiny bit left for one more use.Just a tiny bit left for one more use.34304F7E-AD4C-4C68-969E-B4E13CEE0E3B.jpeg

Hi @2manyperfumes ,

I love the Biossance products! Great set of empties! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT 🥰 these were gratis items from Sephora - excellent 

I cannot believe I’m ending my year with 530 items used!! 2020 my goal is 600 and I’m not counting things like toothpaste that me and my boyfriend use lol but here’s my December products, some honorable mentions = elf hydrating booster drops this was great after my skin reacted after unknowingly using retinoid products along with my usual blend of acids 😭 my skin is still a bit funky around my mouth. Will continue to purchase Sephora cotton pads when I need a filler item bc they are great! I just got some reusbales though so hopefully I like their consistency! La mer & Tatcha we’re also saving graces in rescuing my skin!! I will definitely keep a reliable moisturizer on hand for moments when I notice my skin needs it even though I like trying new things reliable is necessary at this point in order to meet my skins needs

@SAlyFitz, your list is amazing! 🤩 Love how organized you are. 💕 You went through so many empties last year! 🙌🏼 Brava to you! 👏🏼 

Spoiler
Thanks! I hope this year to participate a bit more on the threads and share some opinions/experiences/products since I love reading everyone’s! Lol
8,140 Replies
testing