Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Loves. New discoveries Nars brow gel and ReVive clay mask.liLoves. New discoveries Nars brow gel and ReVive clay mask.li

Likes. Good, but nothing extraordinaryLikes. Good, but nothing extraordinary

65D8AFEC-788F-40F9-A08A-CCFD651B33C4.jpeg

No, not for me

What didn't you like about the Honey Potion @Sansara? I've been thinking about picking some up. 

@MachynesSister I have sensitive skin and it gave me really burning feeling. You know, not slightly warming, but like a deep sunburn. So, try carefully 🙂

Thanks @Sansara! I've got sensitive skin too, so I might not try it at all .

Nice empties! @Sansara

Thank you! Lets do more in March 🙂

I'm excited to share my February empties! Usually I do a mid-month post but I really wanted to see a full month’s worth and I ended up surprising myself.

In February, I decided to take control of my collection! I have so many products that are getting old or that I just don't like or that I haven't even tried. So I'm focusing on shopping my collection as much as I can! ANYWAY!! Below are the empties that me and my BF went through last month! 100 items total! 

LOVES:

Loves Feb '18Loves Feb '18

Spoiler
Likes Feb '18Likes Feb '18

Dislikes:

Spoiler
Dislikes Feb '18Dislikes Feb '18

Declutters: 

Spoiler
Feb '18 DecluttersFeb '18 Declutters

Wow! @Lazybeautybeast Impressive!

I got through a lot of foils this month .I'll be donating 60 or so to a local teen shelter. 

Loves. The pink tube is Heroine Make mascara remover...it's fantastic!Loves. The pink tube is Heroine Make mascara remover...it's fantastic!

More loves!More loves!

Even more loves! I can't believe I finished makeup items two months in a row!Even more loves! I can't believe I finished makeup items two months in a row!

Likes--would use, but probably wouldn't purchase. The perfume sample is Tainted Love by Tokyo Milk.Likes--would use, but probably wouldn't purchase. The perfume sample is Tainted Love by Tokyo Milk.

No dislikes this month! 🙌

Great empties! @MachynesSister

Thank you @sister13!

great empties month for you @MachynesSister!! which moroccan oil product is that?  

Thank you @sparklekai! That's the body souffle in rose. If you like rose, you should check it out! It's super moisturizing without any greasiness.

February EmptiesIMG_3899.JPG

Spoiler
Repurchases
-TonyMoly I'm Real Rice Mask Sheet
-Elisha Coy Refreshing Ampoule Solution Mask
-Elisha Coy Revitalizing Ampoule Solution Mask
-Frudia Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Mask
-Hand Chemistry lotion
-Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hand Cream
-Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray
-Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel
-FAB Ultra Repair Cream (I use as hand lotion)
-Hylamide SubQ Eyes
-Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter lip balm

IMG_3901.jpg

Spoiler
Likes (I would repurchase)
-Skinfood Seaweed Marine Food Gel Mask
-By Wishtrend Hours-long Moisturizing Gauze Sheet Mask
-Tosowoong Pure Blueberry Mask
-A'Pieu Pure Milk One-Pack
-The Crème Shop Charcoal Almond Fusion Black Sheet Mask
-iM1NE I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask- Relaxing
-Acwell Rice Brightening Daanji Mask
-Yes to Carrots Vitamin Enriched Kale Mud Mask
-Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
-Belif The True Cream - Moisturizing Bomb
-I'm from Honey Mask (I've already repurchased)
-Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Towelettes
-Bioderma Sensiblo H2O
-Cerave Eye Repair Cream
-Atopam Intensive Moisturizing Cream
-SK-II R.N.A. Power Eye Cream
-Volition Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask
-Botanic Farm Grain Ferment Cleansing Sherbet
-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Gentle

IMG_3906.JPG

Spoiler
Just ok
-Erno Laszlo Firm & Lift Hydrogel Mask
-TonyMoly I'm Real Honey Mask Sheet
-Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Cleanser
-Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Melting Cleanser
-Lancôme Genifique & Advanced Genifique
-It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (nice cream but I don't like the scent)
-Dior Micellar Water
-The Estee Edit 2-In-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser (discontinued)
-Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream

Nice job! @MoniDJ

Great February, @MoniDJ! I'm glad you enjoyed so many of your sheet masks.

great job on your empties and great job on the way you displayed your empties the presentation is perfect I think how you took the photos is a method  called flatlay photography  but I am not sure. at least that's what it looks like? I've been researching how to do that. I am not good with flat lays. I want to get better to try them on instagram. anyways great job all around !

Here's the rest of February! I'm hoping to "reverse-Rouge" this year and use up at least $1k of products, so this isn't too bad.

Spoiler

Will re/purchase all the loves, or have already... the GlamGlow and Shiseido will need to be on sale, but I'll pay full fare for everything else. Bought a full size of the Laura Mercier Bare Radiance before I had even finished the sample... one of my favorite SAs had been coaxing me into trying it for a while 😂

Likes: the Leaders brightening masks are good but the packaging has a bit too much waste for me to want to repurchase (this one has backing on both sides of the mask inside). Everything else was ok but not exciting enough to pay real money for. I really like the results of the Ole night gel but had set that bottle aside for a while because it pills up on me if I stack it with any non-Ole products.

No's: I like the regular MJ liners but the skinny ones dry out even faster! Mr. Big formula is nice but the wand is too annoying. I'm not the target market for lash primer so it didn't do anything except make my mascaras apply less evenly.

PhotoGrid_1519954814634.png

reverse rougeing was my initial goal too...somehow i'm already there? so apparently time for a new goal!

@sparklekai Hey that's great! Next for me will be reverse-Platinum (since I'm sure I'll make platinum at Ulta this year, if not diamond by the end of the year) so maybe something like that? Or reverse-Rouge every quarter if you're really near the end of a bunch of high-end stuff?

@fieldsofclover, reverse rouge is a great way to put it!  I like it!  Good job in February on emptying so many products!

8,146 Replies
testing