Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Re: Empties

@fieldsofclover is that Korres product that you purchased the eye serum? I’ve had that on my wishlist for a while, but unfortunately tried drunk elephants eye serum first. Verdict is still out on de...

@fieldsofclover thanks! I’m definitely going to try it next. I may or may not wait to finish the DE serum 🤷🏻‍♀️ we’ll see how much self control I have!

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@MackyDeanna Yes, it's not an overnight miracle or anything but it's the only eye cream I've tried where I've seen steady improvement over time. On me there's more "lift" than "fill" effect but welwe see what happens by the end of the tube.

I also like the packaging on the full size... It dispenses almost micro-pipette style, so the product doesn't come into contact with air until use.

Re: Empties

I bought those masks with the purple flowers on them at TJ Maxx too!  I am easily sucked in by packaging.  

@coffeenow I know what you mean, haha!! Pretty products suck me in every time!!

@fieldsofclover I have that Avocado mask and the Green Tea one in my stash- I think I may try the Avocado one next now 😉

I saw those Shiseido masks at TJ Maxx! It was one of those “catch and releases” - I want to try it, but even for TJ Maxx it was a little spendy and I already have so many other masks to get through😬..... 

May has been one of my best pan months! So happy and hope to keep the ball rolling
FullSizeRender-1.jpgFullSizeRender-2.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_7497.JPG

Loves:

1. Still love the Amazonian foundations. Once I finish all my backups, I’m not sure if I should buy more or try a new one.

2. Coverfx eyeshadow samples are great! I loved all the colors. They stay put very well!

3. FAB both are awesome!

Okay:

1. Honey I washed the kids lush bar smells great but I didn’t feel that clean after.

2. I use to like the fab wipes, but I don’t think they work well anymore, so I doubt I’ll rebuy.

No:

1. I use to love the loccitane lotion, but I think it’s causing me to break out. 😞

2. exuviance ruined my skin...

Deluxe Sample - Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask - I love this mask.  I typically use it after using Philosophy's Pore Extractor Mask (the pore extractor mask leaves me a little dehydrated).  I love the fresh cool feeling on my skin while it's on and when I wash it off my skin feels hydrated and super soft and smooth.  It's very pricey but I really enjoy it.  I've already purchased the full size during the Spring VIB sale.

IMG_5971.JPG

I Love this mask also

@b3autygrl I’ve been seeing this pop up a lot lately -and all with good reviews! Something else to add to my list😉

Empties

April's empties. I think mid-month empties might work better for me. Loves for the months were Diorshow mascara, Korres Pomegrante Grenade, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, and all the sheet masks. Staple products: Beautyblender blender cleanser soild and Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer. Products I won't repurchase: Sephora Rose Cleansing Wipes and Boscia Porefecting White Charcoal Mattifying Treatment Primer and Nivea Foaming Silk Mousse Body Wash. Products that suprised me were: Bare Minerals Lash Domination Voluminizing Mascara, Amika Norishing Hair Mask and Bath & Body Works White Citrus Body Lotion. Such a beautiful scent.

@IndyQT317 What did you think of the SK-II?  Worth the hype or not?

@CookieGirl1 I do think the SK-II Essense is worth the hy...

@CookieGirl1 I do think the SK-II Essense is worth the hype. My skin had a tingle after each use. I needed more product for a better review. I would purchase if the price didn't make me pause. I have a deluxe sample eye cream from the brand. If I like it then I think it's a done deal to purchase the brand.

Re: @CookieGirl1 I do think the SK-II Essense is worth the hy...

@IndyQT317 Yeah, the price is a bummer.  It gets great reviews, it seems, and I'm glad that you liked it!  I've thought about buying it BUT I've heard reviews and read some articles that compare the SK-II and the Misscha Time Revolution and actually the ingredient breakdown of the Misscha is better, so I'm almost thinking about trying it instead.

I just tried the Amika hair mask and loved it!! I’m definitely going to be ordering the full size!! 🙌

Great job with all your empties! @IndyQT317

Thanks @Shosh85 🙌🏽

Thanks @Shosh85 🙌🏽

@IndyQT317  Yessss that Bare Minerals Lash Domination surprised me too when I started using it last month!! Glad I found someone who likes it too! I was starting to wonder why the product isn't talked about as much!

@IndyQT317 Wow nice! Yeah I can't do a full end-of-month review either... I just have a little tote bag from last year's holiday sale and when it's full I post here. It works out to be 2-3x a month.

Are you on the SK-II wagon now?? That like making La Mer a staple 🙊

Hey @fieldsofclover! I really like SK-II products, but fe...

Hey @fieldsofclover! I really like SK-II products, but feel like I should explore a more cost effective brand. I've been trying an essence and serum from Caudalie this month. If not happy, I'm officially on the bandwagon 😶

Re: Hey @fieldsofclover! I really like SK-II products, but fe...

Hi @IndyQT317!

I'm a huge Caudalie fan and absolutely love the Brightening Essence.  That said, I do have somewhat sensitive skin and can't use the essence on a daily basis as my skin becomes ultra sensitive to the sun.  It only has 2% glycolic acid but for me it does a great job of making my skin feel smooth and brighter.  I especially like to use it paired with the Radiance Serum.  

I've never used the SKI II serum so I'd be interested in hearing what you think about it compared to the Caudalie one.

RE: Empties

Just a few! Left three are love, right three are... not so much.

8,134 Replies
testing