Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@Aaliaa Yeah it was ok, and if I hauled a bunch I might buy another... but so far my favorite has been the champagne bellini and my husband liked the pineapple mango one best.

Cold brew coffee sheet mask?!?! That sounds amazing! @fie...

Cold brew coffee sheet mask?!?! That sounds amazing! @fieldsofclover

May June.jpg

Haha sadly this is May and June empties!

Love-
Juliette Has A Guns Romantina
Escada Turquoiuse Summer.
Black Kettle Soap Company Milk + Honey Body Lotion

Ok-
Sephora Pineapple Nose Mask
Crabtree & Evelyn Lily Lotion
Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Lotion

No Opinion-
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Rescue

RE: Empties

Happy with everything here, though I won’t be repurchasing the DermaDoctor Kakadu C peel pads. I don’t see or feel any difference and have been using them for awhile. This wS the first time I’ve used the Hourglass Veil and it was nice. Right now I’m between the Tatcha Silk Primer and Becca’s Velvet Blurring Primer so I don’t need it but will keep it in mind. The Origins and Tatcha Violet-C are definite loves!

Re: RE: Empties

Oh wow, @eshoe, you finished a jar of Tarte Violet C!  I want to get that once I manage to work through my other masks (I bought too many last Black Friday & Christmas.)

RE: Re: RE: Empties

@curlychiquita, I have stretched out that deluxe sample for a looooooong time!

It’s pretty impossible for me to stockpile a bunch of empties, so my pile is nowhere near as impressive as everyone else’s on here, but here is what I’ve used up recently;

A68F8E3D-F10F-444E-833D-FDF8E44EAB8C.jpeg

❤️ = Love

👍 = Like

🆗 = Just Ok

@Shosh85, it's neat to see all of the masks you've used in one place!

Thanks, @curlychiquita, I agree, that’s what’s so fun about this thread! 👌🤗

Empties

I really enjoyed most of the products from this lot. I absolutely love the NUDE perfect cleanse omega cleansing jelly, but sadly the brand is no longer on the market. I still have some back-ups of this cleanser but will soon be looking for something similar. The NUDE balancing moisturizer, the Lancome energie de vie water cream, Caudalie creme sorbet and Belif aqua bomb were all good but nothing exceptional for me. Shiseido urban environment SPF 42 was a go-to sunscreen for me and I really love the Farmacy honey potion mask. The Bite agave lip set was nice but the scrub was not effective enough for me. I also really enjoyed all the Dr.Jart products and the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra gel. The Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly cleanser was unfortunately not for me, and the Clinique all about eyes was just okay.

Love that Shiseido spf @77Casper77

It is truly a great daily spf! 🌞

It is truly a great daily spf! 🌞

June Empties! The Standouts : -Batiste in the scent Sweetie -it cosmetics secret sauce moisturizer (i swear this cleared up my acne) -urban decay all nighter setting spray -drunk elephant TLC babyfacial -pravana the perfect blonde shampoo -boscia makeup breakup cool cleansing oil -chanel lie volume de chanel -lush rose jam shower gel -tony moly i’m aloe sheet mask (amazing for sunburn!!) -korres yoghurt nourishing fluid veil SPF 30 -philosophy purity made simple moisturizer (really nice and lightweight, perfect under makeup!) The Bad : -bed head rockaholic dry shampoo (thick and didn’t help with any greasiness) -tata harper repairative moisturizer (broke me out) -drunk elephant virgin marula oil (broke me out) -givenchy noir couture mascara (the wand was SO weird and hard to apply)

@karap03 what did you think of the Tula treatment pads? Just got those in my FFF editors box, totally new product & brand to me.

they were nice! a little mini treatment. i have another one to try which i am excited about. my skin was really soft after. 

ooo that's good news 🙂 can't wait to try them!

Wow! That's a lot of empties, @karap03! Great work!

@karap03 What a great job! So many empties! Nice work!

Empties

Mostly hits, a couple of misses this month. I was really happy to finish off some little travel/sample sizes of things. Kinda cried a little when my Good Genes ran out, though.

@CookieGirl1, what's the little container next to good genes with the holographic label?

@RachFace2921 It was my little Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer.  I go through those like a fiend and this was one of them that had the little sparkles suspended in the formula.  Not EXACTLY beauty-related but I thought I'd throw it in 🙂  

8,140 Replies
testing