Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Thanks! I saw a candle once with that title, but I didn't realize it was the name of an incense. I'm going to order a few sticks on Amazon 🙂 

Lots of previous repurchases and HGs in this week’s trash 

Dove soap is the only shower gel to keep my psoriasis at bayDove soap is the only shower gel to keep my psoriasis at bay

I love the Dove soap too!  The only one I'll use.

RE: Empties

This week’s empties. Almost all full size. The #Kiehl’s Since 1851 and #Bumble and Bumble items are all staples in my routine and have already been replaced. The #Lancôme is fine but I prefer the Kiehl’s facial cleanser I use. The shower gel is fine but I prefer other brands.

Weekly empties:Many loves this week!Many loves this week!

Spoiler
All of these masks were fantastic. The Dr. Jart Mask surprised me, I wasn’t expecting much after another mask from the brand was a dud. Loved the serum in it, wondering the the cream is anything like it, as I would definitely use it. 

Still need to try the DDG pads a few more times before I can definitively say they are a love. My skin did look slightly brighter after using it. First time using the Farmacy coconut gel masks, ♥️ and have picked up another box at TJ Maxx!

0F869F9C-996D-4ABA-8D2F-56A13212D111.jpeg

Spoiler
The Charcoal Lapcos was the first mask that did not work for me from the multipack. The scent really, really bothered me. I couldn’t wait to remove it😖. It didn’t do much for my skin, either. Wanted to like the balm but it’s too greasy for me. The skyn eye gels were a love then a so-so as they itched around the edges, but someone here mentioned using a face sheet mask over your eye masks, and ta-da! Multiple problems solved-no more itching, and I have time to do both in the mornings. Win-win!

@eshoe the dewy tree glow was good.? I havent tried it yet.

@eshoe the dewy tree glow was good.? I havent tried it yet.

Re: @eshoe the dewy tree glow was good.? I havent tried it yet.

Loved it, @sonnydee! Wish I would have picked up the 10-pack when I saw it, instead I opted for the terrifying cocoon masks not knowing any better🙄

I also love that Dr. Jart+ mask, @eshoe! It feels almost like a sheet mask soaked in lotion instead of serum. Great empties!

Happy to say I’ve made a lot of progress using my skincare, hair care, and some cosmetics! I haven’t posted in months and relished throwing items out as soon as they finished rather than saving for photos. However, big news! I’ve finally finished some lippies...granted they’re mini, but progress!

6958D5B5-39F1-4AB0-917A-B77D9693133F.jpegDior in 999 and Besame in 1946. I love both colors enough that i would repurchase if i didnt already have so many other lipsticks. 

I love the fact that some people are glad to see my trash 😂 never realized how fast I run out of products until last week that I began to store them

Re: RE: Empties

♥️ beauty trash, @giltalina. I always wondered why I stared at the garbage after I threw out a product. Now I know I’m not alone😆

Emptying out my beauty trash again! I had another trip this past weekend and used up a couple more DS products 🙂

travel empties - millennial pink editiontravel empties - millennial pink editionBig empty week! - loved all the productsBig empty week! - loved all the products

Let me know if you have any questions on particular items - i enjoyed them all!

Edited for one important note: pretty sure the Caudalie VinoPerfect Serum caused a horrible reaction on my skin. I had breakouts in weird places (around my mouth, on my neck, etc) and this was the only new thing i had added to my routine. I ended up decluttering it after using about a week. Not sure what the deal is there; i don't have particularly sensitive skin. 

Oh what a bummer about the Caudalie, @scott1201. I had that DS awhile back and stretched it out a looooooong time as I really liked it lol. Waiting on those sea kelp masks, can’t wait to try them!

Hi @scott1201,

Love your empties! I am using many of those products. Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

I'm so slow at emptying products (which is probably for the best haha). Here are a few empties from the past few months. IMG_20181015_083813.jpg

Loved all of these. It's hard to be disappointed when I already knew I'd love the scents when I bought them though hahaIMG_20181015_084326.jpg

The skin Iceland face cleanser was nice and cooling. I just have other cleansers that I love more. 

Exfolikate wasn't a bad product. It was just a little harsh for my skin, but I have sensitive skin so it makes sense. IMG_20181015_084658.jpg

My hair can take about 3 hours to air dry. The IGK spray didn't help much. I'd be curious to hear what others here think. It didn't work for me, but I'm not ready to call it bad. 

@SpaceLlamathat Sandalwood Myrrh candle sounds amazing!!! Love rich scents like that.

I mostly bought it because Sandalwood is my fave scent. It smelled wonderful. I got it at Winners in case you were ever looking for similar candles, @eshoe 🙂

September empties FF8FA123-0879-4906-9EB2-4453CECE8033.jpeg

Spoiler

Nothing crazy special this month. 

Timeless advanced micro capsule serum - this lasted another month after I took the top off. 

Timeless exfoliating mineral body scrub - this was nice. 

Honest beauty refreshingly clean gel cleaner

Murad multi-vitamin infusion oil

Wander beauty baggage claim gold eye masks

Several full size this time. The Debrah Lippman Cuticle Cream and Sunday Riley Serum are the only things I would buy again. The body was was OK but not worth the MSRP. Both brands of shampoo left my hair feeling like straw. The Aromatherapy was nothing special, there are a dozen better products out there, same with the face cream.

It's been a while since I've posted my empties, my baggy was overflowing! My #1 is still the Heroine Make eyeliner. Dolly Wink mascara is also a favorite but I've started using the Heroine Make longand curl mascara and I think it's gonna overthrow the Dolly Wink! Things I've repurchased: Glow Recipe watermelon moisturizer, Osis hairspray(been my go-to for the last decade), FAB ultra repair cream, Oribe texture spray, Neutrogena eye makeup remover, smash box primer spray and UD eyeshadow in suspect (suspect has been discontinued so I bought 6 when I went to the L'Oreal sale)

oh yea that make sense. I don't wear makeup everyday so i...

oh yea that make sense. I don't wear makeup everyday so it took me a while to get through even a ds. But loved it everytime i used it! smells like green Sorbert to me.! @mmmiu
8,134 Replies
testing