Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Hi @sonnydee,

I just started using the HUM NUTRITION - Beauty zzZz Sleep Supplementand I am loving them! I am starting the HUM NUTRITION - Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplementin December! 

Best,
Rebecca 

How are the HUM Beauty Zzz ? Do they help you fall asleep fast? I’m having major sleep problems...

@sonnydee ! 

I was having insomnia issues due to a medication I'm on and my doctor suggested Magnesium as an alternate option to Melatonin. I've been taking magnesium and using Lush's sleepy lotion and they seem to be really helping me!

yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so...

yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so that you can fall asleep. (but melatonin does that) They were no match for my insomnia (I've had trouble since I was a kid) I may buy them again. I found these don't give me a melatonin headache like some do. but no, they were not my fix-all. @keana1. if you have occasional sleeplessness they should be great for you!

Re: yes they do settle your thoughts & will help you relax so...

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question @sonnydee ! I guess they won’t help me much! 😔 

October and November empties: LovesLovesMehMehLovesLoves

I loved that little AmorePacific enzyme peel sample as well! When I first opened it, I was skeptical. But I love how it feels and makes my skin feel.

@elise222 I agree with you! It took me a little while to get used to the AMOREPACIFIC - Treatment Enzyme Peel but now I love it! My skin feels amazing after! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@keana1 What great empties! I am sure your skin looks great after all these good empties. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! 😉

Weekly trash.

LovesEE8BB3F9-5815-4CF3-BF66-44A5403D6837.jpeg

Spoiler
Wow this was a great week for sheet masks. Love the Biossance Peptide Eye Gel, most similar product to C-Tango I’ve tried. The Polatam mask has a scent similar to May Coop Raw Activator if that’s your thing; I loved it and it goes on my list to repurchase when I start running low.

Good8CC52C0B-DD41-4F95-B4E4-379EE4D40D05.jpeg

Spoiler
The Shiseido would be a love if it weren’t so pricey! Everything here I would repurchase, just not in a hurry to do so.

Okay, so-so

90AD103B-3992-4F1C-A46B-049EED71B92C.jpeg

Spoiler
These were ok. None were exceptional, though I wouldn’t be terribly opposed to using them again if they were free 😆. The Ulta Lip Oil was part of their first quarter b-day gift this year. Anytime I had a GWP promo and they were out, they gave me a set. I had five, ha!

No thank you8C969D39-6FBC-4F9C-888E-8BB994B5CFD6.jpeg

Spoiler
I rarely come across a product I absolutely cannot agree with, but this one was really frustrating. I tried using it multiple ways, under/over different products, with the same results every time: a very tacky face that wouldn’t dry down, even after half a day, and peeling, pilling makeup on top. I am tossing this, it’s too bad, as it’s nice to have a backup day moisturizer. It was part of the Skin Wonderland Set.

Hi @eshoe,

Loving all the sheet mask. I try to do a sheet mask at least 3 times a week. I will have to try some of these!

Best,

Rebecca 

It’s a fun hobby, for sure @RebeccaBT😉

I forgot to tell you that I tried the AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel last night @eshoe and I love it! It’s so gentle, it doesn’t irritate at all ! ❤️ 

I'm so happy to hear you liked it, @keana1! It does feel so gentle, no wonder I thought I could use it every day 😉 The scent is amazing.

At first glance, I thought it was the FS @eshoe ! I’m relieved that it was part of a Sephora Favorites set ! ( the Boscia Cactus Water cream ) I was thinking about getting this moisturizer, thanks for your input! 

It might be just me, @keana1, it works great for others! Yes, so thankful it’s just a DS!

Sad for you about the cactus @eshoe😢 I'm still using it,...

Sad for you about the cactus @eshoe😢 I'm still using it, getting the same results as the first 2 times I used it.

Re: Sad for you about the cactus @eshoe😢 I'm still using it,...

Yeah it's a bummer, @sonnydee. But at least I didn't find out by buying a FS! Always a bright side to these things;)

RE: Empties

my favorite time to post... EMPTIES!!! the standouts—— wella brilliance conditioner, pureology smooth perfection conditioner, morphe continuous setting mist, clinique take the day off cleansing balm, laura mercier setting powder, stella mccartney pop perfume, drunk elephant tlc sukari babyfacial, it cosmetics secret sauce, zoya nail polish remover, kat von d tattoo liner in trooper, hourglass mineral veil primer, anastasia brow powder, loccitane foot cream. everything else was good or okay. no major dislikes!!

Re: RE: Empties

@karap03 I’m so curious-are these a month’s worth of empties? 

8,134 Replies
testing