Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Re: Empties

@scott1201 I love a girl who finds a good lip balm and purchases 6. I’m gonna try it, just based on your glowing recommendation!

Re: RE: Re: Empties

Yes, @christyrc! There is a set right now 🤗
JACK BLACK - The Balmshell

Re: Empties

796D5C0C-DEAA-40CC-A0DE-A498DAD181EC.jpeg

Empties from october and November to this point. The Glamglow was 

a gift in gratis for from sephora in Jan. When I first used it I experienced quite a few breakouts but kept it to try out again. Every time I went back to it I noticed I would have increased acne. The ingredients just didn’t agree with my skin. Many of the loves have already been repurchsed ❤️ Bum Bum Cream is one of my favourite scents! 

I’m glad you figured out what was irritating your skin, @bakeamuffin. That process of elimination can be just as annoying as the breakout 😒

I haven’t posted in a while but here a my empties from my trip:).  I like everything here and have either large ones or have replaced them. 82EC80FC-0473-4400-B69F-A26BDE7FAC13.jpeg

@heartsmyface Is that the original Halo or Kiwi? I JUST started Kiwi and loving it so far! 

@GG84 @heartsmyface Have either of you actually noticed a difference from taking the Halo supplements?  Have you tried other "beauty supplements" in the past for comparison?

@CookieGirl1 Halo is the first I've tried. I chose Kiwi because I'm not interested in a supplement for my hair. I did take a before pic of my skin, I'm only two weeks in. I've noticed my skin is more plump and moisturized, no randon breakouts, even skintone. 

@GG84 that’s exciting! I have been tempted to try Kiwi to help my skin, I’d love to hear more of your thoughts after you’ve been able to use them for a couple months! 😄 I hope you continue to see positive results!

20181124_105824.jpg

Spoiler

Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser 5 oz/150 mL

Spoiler

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2

Spoiler

ALGENIST - GENIUS Liquid Collagen

Spoiler

@GG84 Agree with you on the MAC mascara. Terrible product for a company founded by makeup artists. For shame! Using it up was the longest 3 months of my life. Boo, MAC!

Interesting note on the Farmacy, @GG84. Bummer!!! 💗 that Algenist, too!

Absolutely love the body scrub. I’d argue it’s expensive for what it is, but I do enjoy it. 

Id skip the lush body wash. I feel like I really have to scrub to get clean and the smell is medicinal cherry to me. 

Not shown: I’ve used a bunch of alterna shampoo/conditioner foils and love how it makes my hair feel. So soft and fluffy! 

B0D061E0-738E-4B1D-8E26-901000EFBB24.jpeg

Latest batch o trash

YasssYasss

Spoiler
BBW candles: still a staple and love

Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream: last sample before I crack open my FS. Fave!

Laura Geller LashBoss Mascara: favorite of any I've tried. I think I have a DS in my stash, but I'm willing to try other samples in the mean time; I'm just too cheap to shell out for mascara, but I will be looking forward to this one again 😄

Paula's Choice 2% BHA: a staple in my routine, though I prefer the version from her Clear line because it doesn't have the same oily feeling this particular variety does. I will use whatever version I happen to have though 

Fair to middlin'Fair to middlin'

Spoiler
Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser: I like it, but I hate the jar. I have another mini to use up, but I don't think I'd ever buy a full size.

Patchology Eye Gels: I don't mind eye masks, but I also don't feel like they do much for me. If my eyes are tired and swollen, it's usually the top lid that shows that off on me more than underneath the eyes. These are fine, but nothing I'd buy.

Ulta candle from the current GWP: burned well, leaving just a thin layer of wax in the bottom. Not much scent once lit though. But they sure are pretty 😛

Hempz Triple Moisture Peppermint Lip Balm: fairly thin texture for a stick; not bad but not great. I love the peppermint though, and it's pretty prominent in this one. I can't use peppermint stuff on my lips often though, and my lips have been flakier than normal lately, so it's time for me to cut the mint back out again. 😞

Arcona Triad Pads: I (think) I have finally figured out the culprit to my watery eye, and sadly, it's my toner, so now I'm on a quest for a new one. This is the first one I've tried, so I'm reserving judgment til I get to a few others, but I really liked these. It's available in the pre-soaked pads as well as a standard bottle of liquid (it's their Cranberry Toner)...quite possibly a contender for the final winner. 

NahNah

Spoiler
LAPCOS Pearl Brightening Mask: the first mask I've ever tried with a milky serum, and it threw me for a loop when I opened the package. I wore it for well over an hour, maybe 90 minutes, and it was still plenty wet when I took it off. Afterwards, my face felt a bit oily, and a bit sticky, and I just wasn't fond of it. Admittedly, my face felt pretty nice the next morning though. And the smell was super-nice...honeysuckle, maybe? But not a supersweet honeysuckle, just soft and pleasant.

Andalou Toners: I am so so so so so so so very sad to have to move these to Nah 😞 The Clementine Toner has been a staple for well over a year now. Late spring/early summer, I started having issues with my eyes watering continually and have been changing out everything in my routine to try and narrow down the culprit. Toner was low on that list since I had been using the same one for a good while with no issues, but I finally swapped to the Coconut one to see if that made a difference, and while it greatly reduced my drippy eyes, it didn't clear it up completely. Trying the Arcona pads this week made a huge difference, so I have to bid farewell to Andalou toners for good now 😞

Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream: not a cream at all, but a solid oil-balm type consistency. It took a good bit of work to melt it down soft enough to fully absorb, and I'd still wind up with little unmelted bits, kinda like orange pulp, all around my eyes. It left my skin soft and silky, but dang, 10 minutes of rubbing can't be good for you 😛

@RGbrown yes on the Laura Gellar Lash Boss! I was waiting in line at another store and the lady in front of me was buying one. I told her how much I loved it, and she said had never tried it, but I was the second person who told her it was the best mascara they had ever used. Long story for yes on the Boss.

@eshoeUnidentified

Yes yes yes! It is simply magnificent! I'm using Clinique High Impact right now, and while it's perfectly fine, it is decidedly less impactful than LG was 😋 I never would have thought that two different bristles would make such a difference, but dang, nice length AND volume, all in one. Boss indeed 😁

This is about 6 weeks of empties for me. I'm working on a lot of new-ish full size things these days so I'm not generating as much trash, which has been a goal of mine.

PhotoGrid_1542588488061.png

Love anything from Dr. Teal’s esp when they go on sale for B1G1

Small group this week.  Taken in my hotel room this morning.  Love the smell of all of these products (all L'Occitane).  The soap is quite moisturizing but the shampoo is very drying and unfortunately the conditioner doesn't correct that issue.

empties 1119.JPG

Empties

Forgot the hum, then forgot the soap & glory🤣 anyways....my trash for the week!

@elise222 good to know. I have to keep that in mind. Glad...

@elise222 good to know. I have to keep that in mind. Glad you found something that works for you!🐑
8,134 Replies
testing