Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: I never use foil samples, I honestly need to not add them...

I love this story!! @GG84

Re: @fieldsofclover You dont like the Laneige water sleeping...

@gg84  I was fully prepared to love it! I think my routine is too active for sleeping masks in general right now... they must end up sealing in gunk overnight because I had been trying different brands once a week and they all make me break out a little. I'm normal-dry but I have really active sebaceous glands.

I have another sample... I'll probably try it again in the summer because I don't learn haha. I got three uses out of that one foil though!

Re: Empties

@fieldsofcloverI have the same sample pot of the Volition silt gelée mask but I haven't tried it yet.I am glad to hear you liked it,maybe I will use it tonight.

@Seymore3 It was so good! I'll buy a full size when I get through more of my mask stash... it will be going into heavy rotation after I use up other things.

Now I keep looking at the Lancer DSs and other YOURGIFT things thinking "you could have been Volition minis!" 😂

I feel the same about that PTR shampoo and conditioner. When I travel for work we stay at Hilton’s and that’s always the option - ugh @fieldsofclover

@scott1201 Bingo! haha yeah I think it's a smart business move on their part, but it just did not do anything for me (my hair is hard to please, though).

Great empties! @fieldsofclover

These have been collecting for a while, not sure of the actual time frame of use, though. 

These are all LOVES, which I have already, will, or would consider repurchasing.

8D9F6B41-04DE-49F3-9D08-2E4636EB0AB8.jpeg

Been trying to get through some FS and DS mascaras and random other things, like eye cream and my One Direction Shower gel, lol. Quite liked the Roller Lash and the Smoky Lash mascaras but not quite loves. I’ve decided that if I don’t really a mascara, it’s going into the empty bag because I have too many to get through and see no reason to suffer with any that are less than loves!

1ED2FE21-413B-4CFE-91CE-5E072BA8C2F5.jpeg

Samples and foils, or old stuff. Haha, some are even the old various (used to be more generous) sample cups from Sephora! Nothing here I couldn’t live without. The Guerlain samples were stingy, so can’t tell about those.

41D94FFE-9D1C-4ACB-9D3B-228ECA5102B8.jpeg

@sister13 Nice work! I'm going to follow your example wit...

@sister13 Nice work! I'm going to follow your example with the mascaras... I'm auditioning new ones and life is too short to try to use up samples of those if they're not working.

Re: @sister13 Nice work! I'm going to follow your example wit...

Exactly! It is one of the best decisions I ever made. Some are just meh, but some are actually awful. Like, if it’s flaming under my eyes within an hour, it’s GONE! @fieldsofclover

Edit: lol, I meant “flaking” but they will also get tossed if they started flaming!

Re: @sister13 Nice work! I'm going to follow your example wit...

@sister13 Both are valid reasons 😂😂😂

The dark version of that Moroccanoil dry shampoo is my HG... I've repurchased it so many times 🧡💙

Nice job getting through all of these, @sister13!  I enjoy seeing how good people are at emptying, and you did a great job!! 

I used to be terrible at finishing things, like I always wanted to still have everything! This thread actually helps quite a bit and I like to get through stuff now. It’s Not like I can’t buy more of what I end up loving! @Fernleaf

@sister13 Oh dear that's exactly why I'm here... I'm determined to learn to love panning/empties in 2018! Posting photos feels like getting credit for all the work 😂

@sister13 great minds think alike..Im doing the same thing with the mascara samples. 

Spoiler
And I'm in search of my HG foundation so I'm destashing the extra samples of the ones that don't cut it. 

Yes! @sonnydee, me too! I have had s hard time finding good foundations, but basically the same rule for foundation and perfume samples. If they don’t work and it’s obvious, get rid of them quickly! 

RE: Empties

Recently used up the mini, and I really enjoyed it. So I ended up buying the full-size.

Re: RE: Empties

@EmilyNewman . I love it too!  I currently have a deluxe size and my skin loves it.  It's so gentle, yet it cleanses well.  I use this in the morning.. love love love

Okie, here we are again. These are my empties for the end of Nov 2017, Dec 2017 and almost end of Jan 2018.Full size skincaresFull size skincares

Makeup full-size and deluxe samplesMakeup full-size and deluxe samples

Miscellaneous samplesMiscellaneous samples

Anonymous Insider

Ohhhh @blackkitty2014, your Amore Pacific skincare products!!!  Great work on using them up - then again, the price tag alone might have been motivation enough to use 'em up.  Love Amore Pacific.

Yes for AmorePacific products!!!! I love their Time Response line except for the price @Anonymous.  I'd never wasted them 😉  Couple days ago, when i got back to my skincare routine after my sickness, i remember why i love them (instant pick me up, give my skin back its glow and help immediately with the big heavy eye bags ;))  But i have to confess, everytime i buy their products, my heart hurts. 😞 (I'm litterally crying inside)

8,134 Replies
testing