Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thanks for the feedback @samkeaysxo.  Too bad about the pineapple nose mask.  I tried their charcoal one and felt the same way - the face masks are much better!

Re: Empties

Yayy for empties ! I am proud of my progress this month, and especially of the fact that I finished a full size bullet lipstick for the first time in my life ! However, a bit sad as this was my all-time favorite one and it was limited edition 😞 I used up 135 items so far this year !

Loves

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5797.jpg

Spoiler

Karine Joncas Dermo-Lift Corrective Eye Patch x 2 : 

The Face Shop Real Nature Cucumber Face Mask

The Face Shop The Solution Pore Care Face Mask

Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraîche (100 ml)

Clarins Toning Lotion With Iris

Dior Diorific Mat Velvet Colour Lipstick in 430 Radieuse

Yadah Collagen Mask Pack 

Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm 

Holika Holika After Hard Study Mask Sheet

Shiseido Facial Cotton (165 Sheets)

Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum (30ml)

The Face Shop The Solution Soothing Face Mask

IMG_5794.jpg

Spoiler

Holika Holika After Night Overtime Mask Sheet 

Tonymoly I’m Real Brightening Lemon Mask Sheet 

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 Wipes) 

Tata Harper Purifying Mask (Sample) (Not pictured)

The Face Shop Real Nature Bamboo Face Mask

Glam Goddess Hello Hydratation Cucumber & Aloe Face Sheet Mask 

Bath & Body Works Take Me Away Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask

The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Face Mask

Holika Holika Cucumber Pure Essence Mask Sheet

The Face Shop Real Nature Kelp Face Mask

The Face Shop Real Nature Pomegranate Face Mask

Quo Luxury Cotton Pads (30 count)

Meh

IMG_5792.jpg

Spoiler

Upper Canada Antioxidant Blueberry Face Sheet Mask

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment (Sample) 

Nope

IMG_5791.jpg

Spoiler

The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel

Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Cherry Blossom Antiperspirant

@emiie I swear, EVERYONE and their mother raves about the Shiseido cottons.  I have to try them someday, just to see what all the hype is about!

Yes ! Totally recommend these cottons @CookieGirl1 ! My friend converted me to those back in 2011 and I haven't looked back since 😛 

You cashed out two full sized perfumes @emiie!  Serious respect.... 

Thank you @RachFace2921 ! ❤ Perfumes are super satisfying to use up !

Looks like you’ve been busy masking!! Love it! Great job, @emiie!! 🤗👌

Thank you @Shosh85 ! ❤ You are right 🙂 Masking is my little relaxation time at the end of the day ! ❤

Empties

May Empties and declutters! I was rushing to take the picture before the trash went out so they aren't really in any order except declutters are in the bottom center. I'm happy to give feedback if you see something you are interested in.

Amazing empties @Lazybeautybeast.  Very impressive.

Does that pumpkin sheet mask smell like pumpkin? I'm one of those people that eagerly anticipates 'pumpkin spice everything' season several months in advance.  I have to start scouting my prospects... 

I don't remember the pumpkin mask smelling like pumpkin @...

I don't remember the pumpkin mask smelling like pumpkin @RachFace2921. I'm sure that all things pumpkin spice will be out before you know it.

@Lazybeautybeast Wow 👀 that’s a lot of empties! Great work! 👍 

Wow you have been doing good at using your stash @Lazybeautybeast !! I like the pumpkin sheet mask !

Great job using up your stash, @Lazybeautybeast!

is that a konjac sponge? you like it??

is that a konjac sponge? you like it??

Yes it was @dollfie. I got it on sale at Sephora. I liked...

Yes it was @dollfie. I got it on sale at Sephora. I liked it. It was soft and gentle. Nice change from my clarisonic.

RE: Empties

@Lazybeautybeast You’ve been busy!

@Lazybeautybeast

Wow!  Look at all those empties!  Nice!

I'm excited to share a few more empties I polished off in the the past 10ish days! Love that I'm depleting my stash of beauty/skincare, since my new goal is to have a more minimalist collection...this is going to be impossible without destashing 😄

IMG_8381.JPG

NYX Liner: I really enjoyed this, however it now leaks like crazy! The leaking makes very sloppy lines and it's impossible for me to wing anymore...sad to destash since there's still so much more product left.

Exuviance: these killed my skin. it burned so badly upon impact that I rinsed it off even though its non-rinse.

Clinique eye balm rich: i still really enjoy this and have a full sized version I need to use. I may try something else once I finish the FS.

KVD powder: love!

Nuface: this is great! the exfoliating side is a bit rough but does make my skin feel great after. The sheets are also so large that I was able to cut it up into 4 squares for multiple applications 🙂

Great empties, @pinyo!  I feel the same way as you do as I'm working through my stash!

Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use w...

Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use when I'm on the run coming out of the gym & don't have the time to jump in the shower. Sadly, last time I used I noticed it made me break out 😞 luckily, I only have samples to use up so I think I'm going to only use for when I'm really desperate. I'm oily,acne prone for those reading & curious. @pinyo
8,134 Replies
testing