Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@SpaceLlamathat Sandalwood Myrrh candle sounds amazing!!! Love rich scents like that.

I mostly bought it because Sandalwood is my fave scent. It smelled wonderful. I got it at Winners in case you were ever looking for similar candles, @eshoe 🙂

September empties FF8FA123-0879-4906-9EB2-4453CECE8033.jpeg

Spoiler

Nothing crazy special this month. 

Timeless advanced micro capsule serum - this lasted another month after I took the top off. 

Timeless exfoliating mineral body scrub - this was nice. 

Honest beauty refreshingly clean gel cleaner

Murad multi-vitamin infusion oil

Wander beauty baggage claim gold eye masks

RE: Empties

Several full size this time. The Debrah Lippman Cuticle Cream and Sunday Riley Serum are the only things I would buy again. The body was was OK but not worth the MSRP. Both brands of shampoo left my hair feeling like straw. The Aromatherapy was nothing special, there are a dozen better products out there, same with the face cream.

It's been a while since I've posted my empties, my baggy was overflowing! My #1 is still the Heroine Make eyeliner. Dolly Wink mascara is also a favorite but I've started using the Heroine Make longand curl mascara and I think it's gonna overthrow the Dolly Wink! Things I've repurchased: Glow Recipe watermelon moisturizer, Osis hairspray(been my go-to for the last decade), FAB ultra repair cream, Oribe texture spray, Neutrogena eye makeup remover, smash box primer spray and UD eyeshadow in suspect (suspect has been discontinued so I bought 6 when I went to the L'Oreal sale)

oh yea that make sense. I don't wear makeup everyday so i...

oh yea that make sense. I don't wear makeup everyday so it took me a while to get through even a ds. But loved it everytime i used it! smells like green Sorbert to me.! @mmmiu

Re: RE: Empties

Hi @mmmiu,

Thanks for sharing your empties! I love the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL, the pastel green color is so pretty but really removes my makeup well. I love using the GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizeras an additional moisturizer before applying makeup, I love how lightweight it is and especially the cooling feeling it gives off!  🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

you didn't repurchase green clean? @mmmiu

you didn't repurchase green clean? @mmmiu

Re: you didn't repurchase green clean? @mmmiu

@sonnydee not this time, i really liked it though, went through 2 tubs, but i found i finished it too quickly for the price i pay (just under 3 months).

First time sharing my empties

Great empties @giltalina! I love the OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum®and their OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer! I have accumulated so many of the Truth Serum bottles I have finally stated to put them to use since I ran out of my full size. I also am such a fan of their new packaging for their products 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Thanks, it’s my favorite serum, I realized how good it is when I stopped using it and my skin started changing a lot and then I went back to my first love again. 

welcome to the trash society! probably the only place whe...

welcome to the trash society! probably the only place where other people are excited to see your trash!🤣🤗@giltalina

Re: welcome to the trash society! probably the only place whe...

@sonnydee wrote:
welcome to the trash society! probably the only place where other people are excited to see your trash!🤣🤗@giltalina

Thanks, You’re the inspiration for my next empties tittle description! 

Welsomw, @giltalina! You used up great products! I love t...

Welsome, @giltalina! You used up great products! I love the OleHenriksen Truth Serum.

Re: Welsomw, @giltalina! You used up great products! I love t...

Thanks you dear 😁

Yay I 💕 seeing the empties, @giltalina! I’ve used and loved every one of your empties here except the clear with white scrolling bottle-is that a perfume? Good for you, I find it incredibly satisfying to see my own and other’s empty bottles😉

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thanks, yes it is a perfume, “Saint” from Kat Von D. It has a very soft and delicate scent.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties

Ahh, ok! Thanks, @giltalina. A friendly tip, tag others who you want to read your post-those who respond to you. I just happened to see your response in my feed so I was able to respond. It may seem kind of ‘silly’ (I refused to tag at first bc it just seemed weird😆) but it gets a conversation going and that is the best part of being here! 

LOVES

• Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil - Can't live without this.  I use it to melt my makeup every night, I also occasionally use it to condition my eyelashes, for extra hydration when my skin needs it, on my hands as a moisturizer at night, and sometimes on my hair.
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil - Another must have for me.  This is the only cream that completely hydrates my skin for the entire day.

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum - I really like this serum.  I was on travel and was using this morning and night mixed with my moisturizer and it was great.  Recently I watched a video from Wayne Goss where he talked about mixing your serums/moisturizers to maximize your use of them and I have to say that I actually like the mixture better on my skin than when I used to use it separately on it's own and then following it up with the moisturizer.  Not sure if it's all in my heads but I like it 🙂 I just repurchase.
  • Caudalie VineActiv Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum - This was my morning serum and I did like it but trying to minimize the number of serums I have open and trying to use one for both morning and night.  So, I'm sticking with the Radiance Serum for now as it seems to play well with some of my other treatments I use like Caudalie's Brightening Essence, and Overnight Detox Oil.

WON'T BUY AGAIN

• Eve Lom Brightening Cream - I purchased this after watching a video from Lisa Eldridge and I was so excited.  I tried using it but I just didn't like how it felt on my face, nor did I feel it brightened my face.  It was very expensive so I decided to repurpose and I ended up using it at night as a hand cream and interestingly enough it did seem to brighten the skin on my hands.  That said, I will not be repurchasing as there are other creams out there for my hands at a more reasonable price that brighten my hands.

IMG_6511.JPG

I’m a little late in posting my empties for September but here they are. Most of the Loves are items that I use daily and will repurchase. Unfortunately, the only item that didn’t work was the new Hourglass Extreme Caution mascara. I was caught up in all the rave reviews and was really excited to try it for myself. I wanted to love it like I love every other Hourglass product that I have but for me this mascara was so clumpy and the large wand just deposited too much product each time.

8,140 Replies
testing