Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

May as well get all the way up to date and start knocking out my November empties while I'm playing catch up 😋

YTD 313

Notes coming soon to a spoiler near you!

IMG_20201111_220005537.jpg

Spoiler
Ulta Body Sorbet (Creamy Cocolada): I bought this for Xmas gifts last year, and while I had no business buying one for me, the reviews had me intrigued...people seemed to love and adore this stuff, so I couldn't resist trying it myself. I finally dragged it out of the cabinet when Ulta decided to clear out the whole line, so I could decide if I wanted to grab a couple more while they were $2ish. This stuff is pretty fantastic! It's got a light texture that soaks in immediately and makes my skin feel like silk, and the scent was nice, a creamy coconut that wasn't too sweet. And while I generally hate tubs, it really wasn't bad for this. The texture isnt quite solid, but it's certainly not quite a typical lotion or body butter either; it almost held itself together in chunks and clumps (sounds weird, I know, but it was neat!). It was easy to bump the container on its side and slide the sorbet up to the top, where I could get it out without digging my fingers in or getting it under my nails. Not long after opening this one, I grabbed up watermelon and pineapple in the old packaging, and was greatly relieved to see Ulta recently relaunched the sorbets with their new Whim labeling, so I can pick up more in the future. 

Yuni Shower Sheet: perfectly fine for a quick clean up

Sweet & Shimmer Peppermint lotion: terrible, horrible, no good, very bad lotion. First off, the scent is nothing like peppermint at all; it reminds me of old, cut flowers that have been sitting in water too long... simultaneously dried and musty combined with damp greenery. Ew. I would have powered through that (I'm using it as a foot lotion before bed, so while it's unpleasant, I'm sleeping it off), but at the same time, it makes my feet feel drier somehow. Nope.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser: basic staple. I likely won't buy if I ever run out of minis, but I'm not sure I'll ever run out of minis 😋

Paula's Choice Resist 4% BHA: staple. I use it once every week or two, as needed, as a boost over the 2% variety. 

Herbal Essences Argan Oil Conditioner: meh, left my hair dry and frizzy.

Exuviance AF Vitamin C20 Serum Capsules: 20% LAA in a simply stellar waterless formula that stays stable much longer than many other formulations on the market. I love this stuff, HG status.

Big ol batch; I've been bad with posting again!

Reviews in the spoilers 😊

YTD 305

IMG_20201013_143751048.jpg

mid-September to mid-October staples and loves

Spoiler
BBW lotion (Limoncello) and body wash (Twilight Woods): BBW lotions and shower gels are a basic staple that I went overboard with buying at one point several years ago, and thankfully, I still love them just as much as I did then. Perfectly content to keep using them up for many years to come 😂

Cala Peppermint Moisturizing Foot Mask: fantastic basic foot mask that's easy to get cheap at TJM. Have more and will continue buying

Paula's Choice Resist 2% BHA: BHA is a must for me, and I love that this version has peptides. Fragrance free (and no real scent to speak of), soaks in well, excellent formula, and never interferes with anything I put on top of it. Have more and will continue to buy and use 

Ulta Lip Oil (Cranberry Pomegranate): lip oil is a nightly ritual for me, and I find this works just as well for me as the pricier options like Clarins and Dior. This is my favorite scent so far as well. 

Clarisonic brush head (Radiance): I only use my brush a time or two a week, and will give it up when I finally finish off the last couple of brush replacements I have, but it's been a nice tool for several years for me now

Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo: love this stuff, it's one of my top 3 favorites (with Bumble and Fekkai The One). The scent is hard for me to describe...sweetish floral? As someone who hates "too sweet" and "too floral", this ones falls right in the middle of both of those very nicely; it's a fun scent without being too overwhelming for me. It works amazingly well, taking care of oil without stubborn white spots, and gives a touch of volume without any crunch or grit.

Smashbox Primerizer: a lovely extra layer of moisture without being heavy or oily. A cold weather staple for me

System Professional Hydrate Shampoo: a really nice clean without being overly drying or stripping. Nice scent as well, light and fresh.

We Are Paradoxx Secret Weapon 3-in-1 Conditioner: I've only used it as a regular rinse-out conditioner so far, but holy cow was I impressed. I noticed a huge reduction in frizz on my drier ends, but it didn't weigh down my oily scalp. I've got one more mini I keep trying to get to (good grief, I have way too many samples and minis in progress lol), but I liked this enough that I went ahead and snagged a full size while they were on sale last month, just in case I wind up liking it as much long-term as I think I might.

Ulta cotton (rounds, swabs, balls): just a basic staple 

IMG_20201013_144105719.jpg

mid-September to mid-October fine to nah

Spoiler
Sephora Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Wipes (gratis): these are the new "cleaner" version, and if you remember the older, scratch-your-face-off exfoliating wipes, you'll probably be pleased that these are nowhere near as scratchy. They're quite plush for a wipe; it's a thick material, kind of "woven", with spaces between the "threads", giving it a soft surface with a bit of a scrubbing ability. The scent was light and fresh, sort of grassy. The downside with the reformulation is that the package size shrank; the old ones came 25 to a pack, but these only have 20. All in all, these are fine, and I'd use them again, but I don't use a ton of wipes, and have quite a few others in my stash already, so these aren't a rebuy for me personally.

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion: I really liked this and need to try it again at some point; it could move up to a true love. It's very lightweight with a surprising amount of moisture. Little to no scent. Thumbs up from an oily gal!

Alpha Skin Care Dual Action Skin Lightener: 10% glycolc acid and 2% hydroquinone. I tried using it as a spot treatment on a few spots I'd like to lighten, but was never consistent enough with it to get much in the way of results. I have other exfoliants, so I never really wanted to use it full face either. It's a couple of years old now (or more), so it was finally time to just toss it out instead of trying to finish it...it's 90%+ gone anyways. I like and recommend Alpha as a brand, this particular item just never really fit my routine.

Bumble and bumble Surf Shampoo/Conditioner: I like this stuff every now and again; I've got a full size of each in the shower, but it's not a daily use set for me. It helps accent my waves a bit, but also leans a bit frizzy. Falls into the "will use, but won't rebuy" category for me.

Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hr Auto-Replenishing Hydrator: a nice moisturizer that I would use again. Lightweight but plenty of moisture, fragrance-free. Clinique cleansers and toners can be very hit or miss, but I really like their moisturizers.

Burt's Bees Vanilla & Clove Lip Butter: eh. Very much a creamy, butter-type consistency, but it lasted for approximately 2.3 seconds after application. Nice scent, but the tub, combined with a need for near-continual reapplication, makes this a nope.

Kerastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum (gratis): smells absolutely *fantastic*; I'm tempted to keep the bottle just so I can crack it open and get a whiff every now and again lol. Warm, nutty, slightly spicy? Heaven! But...I couldn't really tell that it did anything for my hair, other than make it smell good. I'd use it on dry hair before bed, on particularly frizzy days, and...my hair would be just as frizzy the next morning. I do my best to control other frizz-factors by sleeping with my hair up, on a silk pillowcase, so the total lack of any sort of difference was a bit disappointing.

BASD Mint Body Lotion: this took some work to rub in; it's one of those that stayed white and hung out on the surface of my skin for what seemed like eternity. Wound up finishing it as a foot lotion, as I slather that stuff on thick and get in bed, so I'm not terribly worried about it, but it wasn't quite thick enough for my taste in that regard either. Dang shame, as it's got a lovely minty scent that I'd love to have around.

Commodity Bergamot: a bit too sharp on my skin, but made a lovely pillow mist

Lip Smackers Cherry 7Up lip balm: so much nostalgia in a tube. Decent balm for the price, and a fun flavor to boot.

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner: this was almost gel-like, maybe equivalent to a "water cream" in skincare. Not quite as moisturizing as I had hoped for.

Sephora Clarifying Peel Pads (gratis): Eh. I'm really picky about my BHA, and these didn't make the cut. Citrus extracts and fragrance really don't need to be included, and even though they advertise glycolic acid, there's not any to be found on the ingredients list. I used them up on my chest, and they were fine for that, but BHA can be done better, and these are not a rebuy for me. I'd recommend Paula's Choice (of course!) or even Stridex over these.

IMG_20201104_160706981.jpg

the rest of October

Spoiler
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Banana + Coconut Nourishing Superfood Shampoo (gratis): eh. Way too thin/watery; I'd wind up losing half of what I put in my hand before even getting it to my head, and I felt like I had to use 2-3 times as much as I would normally use to get the lather I like. I found the scent to be a little on the cloying/sweet side as well. However, this gratis did serve a purpose for me: it helped me figure out that I actually prefer shampoos that contain SLS/SLES. In the right formulation, they aren't drying or stripping, so exploring shampoos with alternate cleansers isn't really something I'm worried about after all. 

Wella Nutricurls Milky Waves Nourishing Spray: I've never found a spray that does more for my hair...love this stuff! It's great for detangling, helps tame frizz, works great for reactivating curls if I've brushed them out, and never ever weighs my fine hair down. I could always count on a good hair day when I used this. The only con is the scent...ugh! It's a super strong rosy floral, and rose is probably one of my least favorite scents around. Debating whether or not to rebuy...in the mean time, I've got other sprays I'll continue to work through.

Tarte Hair Goals Dry Shampoo: I was surprisingly pleased with this. It worked well with low white stuff, and didn't add any crunch or stiffness. Light scent, a bit dry, maybe nutty? All around nice.

The One by Frederick Fekkai One To Believe In Leave-In Conditioner: I really like the scent, but unfortunately, the product doesn't do much for me. And neither bottle actually worked...had to dump them into another spray bottle. Sigh.

Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray: I didn't see much benefit from this, not that would justify the price tag, especially. Sure, it dampened my hair so I could reactivate curls, but water does too, and this didn't tame frizz or do anything else in the process.  :shrug:

Klorane Anti-Pollution Purifying Mist: while I question "anti-pollution", this is a nice, lightly mint scented mist that helps cut that musty scent of hair that's been in a ponytail for far too long. The mint itself dissipates pretty quickly, this is more of a quick freshener than a perfumed mist.

Duke Cannon Cold Shower Cooling Field Towel: love these for a quick freshen-up!

Leaders Aquaringer sheet mask: cotton fiber, maybe medium thickness. Stays on my face relatively well, though it doesn't move well with any facial expressions or movements. Light scent, though perhaps a bit on the perfumey end of the spectrum. Nice moisture. I think I might have more, and I'll use them (eventually), but sheet masks just aren't my cup of tea.

Tonymoly Minions Hydrating Foot Mask (Banana): fun scent, nice moisture. Would use again!

Ulta Aromatherapy Shower Tablets (Verbena + Lemongrass): love these things. They are discontinued, but I have a rather large, perhaps borderline embarrassing, stash that I will continue to power through lol

AHAVA Time To Clear Purifying Mud Mask: this was great for me in the warmer days not so long ago, but I've noticed as the air dries out, this has become a touch drying on me as well. No added fragrance is a nice plus though.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm (Pink Grapefruit): lip balm is a basic staple for me, and BB is one that I always have laying around. Nothing special, but perfectly fine for something I use nearly continually.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief: I liked this a lot, but I think it's been discontinued and replaced with the 72Hr version. No biggie; I generally like the Moisture Surge stuff.

Tinkle dermaplaning tool: just a basic staple

Commodity Rain: wow, I really loved this. A lot of watery scents leave me bored, but this was really nice. Kinda hate that I found it after they closed up. I had heard at one point that someone bought them and was planning to revive the brand...if that happens, I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is one of the scents that comes back.

Kate Somerville +Retinol Firming Eye Cream: the absolute best fine-line reduction I've ever seen. It's also my first retinol eye cream, so I'm trying not to declare this my HG yet, but dang...this is some really nice stuff. Lightweight texture, somewhere between gel and balm, and it soaked in beautifully. I've got issues with tiny bumps (tiny closed comedones? baby milia? Not sure what they are exactly) appearing under my eyes with some creams, but I had zero trouble with this one. Really looking forward to coming back to it if none of my other eye creams in my ridiculous stash compare.  

Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil: lovely lightweight oil that typically goes into my AM routine.

Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum: niacinamide for my PM routine. I wouldn't pay full price, but I'll happily use all the samples I can get my hands on.

ELF Hydrating Coconut Mist: I think I finally narrowed this down as the cause of small bumps on my forehead. Fungal acne, maybe? I'm not sure exactly what they are, but they seem to go away every time I pull this out of my routine, so buh-bye

Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner: very nice AHA exfoliant that I can use daily. Have more and will buy again!

Nice empties @RGbrown!! Le sigh, I have to pour one out for the homie and my personal fave Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head. Not only was I sad they discontinued the brush, I was devastated when the entire brand went up in smoke! All the brush heads sold out before I could buy any, so now I have to somehow make 2 brush heads last until my Mia goes kaput. 

Praise be the new Sephora Charcoal Wipes no longer rip off a layer of skin! I'm no longer a big wipes user either, so I wouldn't pick them up anyway, but it's nice to know they're no longer a danger to society. I'm currently using the Briogeo Banana + Coconut Conditioner, and that is very watery too. I use it as a pre-poo so it doesn't bother me too much for that purpose. 

@sephoraaddict918 

Check out Michael Todd Beauty; they've come out with two different replacement brushes for Clarisonic devices! I'm honestly not sure if one of them is a Radiance dupe, but it might be worth investigating!

I've got the Briogeo Banana conditioner still in my shower. It's not quite rich enough for me either, but it's ok every now and again. Debating if I should finish it up or just go ahead and give it up.

Oooh ... Thanks for the info @RGbrown!!! I will definitely check out MIchael Todd Beauty.  

October 

Top:😍, 2nd :😁like enough to use again. 3rd:🤔 maybe? If I got gwp bottom: no. Christopher st & cond for scent alone. CT was disappointing, has a white cast that i really had to work to rub in. I prefer the original. 43 month. 320 ytd.

1111201532.jpg

1111201825.jpg

  

Well fellow BIC enthusiasts.... October was a slow month on empties. I went hard on samples in September and then moved to full sized products for October. I had 17 empties this month, giving me a total of 475 for the year to date. My goal was 730 and to buy less than I use. While I don’t know how many items I’ve brought in (I totally stopped counting) I know thanks to a closed border and covid Im waaaaay under my usual purchases. These numbers leave me with 255 empties to go in 2 months... ummmmm dassss a lot. Like 4.25 empties a day. While I don’t see this being super achievable unless I uncover a mass amount of samples.... I’m gonna give it a go. Good thing I go through more skincare in the winter. Any that I’m not in love with will be used on my body and I’m gonna have to rock out a couple three-a-day masking sessions lol! 

44A7EB06-716B-4660-967B-EB3768C94810.jpeg

Spoiler
loves
- volition peel pads. I had a few minor blackheads around my chin and this took care of them easily. Super soft skin too. I’m great full thrse were on sale when I got them.. I can see them being used often so they’ll be a sale purchase. I’d like to give them a good go and how they do but I’m just starting tretinoin and my skin can’t take both at the same time. I’m not counting these in my total until I’m done the box.
- amika velveteen dream shampoo and conditioner. These were recommended by @mrsmouse and I’m a fan. Soft, easy to work with hair. This is a brand that just seems to work for my hair and how I like to do it.
- caviar rapid repair spray. I got this after getting a primer spray from Teambic that I found a little lacking. Someone on the TJMaxx thread recommended this and I love it. Great scent, great on my dry damaged ends, made brushing easier. If I saw it again, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy more. 

- quo lashes. I honestly wear lashes three or four times a year. I really should do them more often as I love the look. I used the second pair here on Halloween and loved em. I have several more pairs of cheaper lashes that I’ll use til Im out. I’d buy these again, but honestly I don’t use them enough to have solid faves. 
- philosophy body wash. This was a nice scent. I buy these washes cause I like to have scent variety in the shower to use something that matches my mood. I rarely repeat scents, just picking out whatever sounds good at the time. It cleans my body. Nothing miraculous but I enjoy the variety. 
- dr. Jart cicapair cream. Same consistency as the yellow tube who’s name I’ll remember as soon as I hit send. I do prefer the yellow tube formula but I’m not mad at this one. I think I have one more of these older tubes and I’m happy to use it. 
- urban Decay ‘nude for me’ eyeliner, no idea the actual shade name. This was good. No complaints. I use it in my bottom waterline to make my eyes a bit brighter. I’m not really particular about what one I use here so I may repurchase when I’m done with my current. Or I may grab something New. This is more of a ‘utilitarian’ type product for me. 
- whitening strips. I can’t tell if my teeth are whiter, but my dentist says these work as well as anything else. I have a new box. They’re good for my sensitive teeth so there’s that. 
- the cream shop hello Kitty apple blossom serum. Lovely light apple scent on this. Lightly hydrating. Was good for summer hydration needs. It had little beats that burst when you rub it in. I’ll probably try something new in lieu of a repurchase, but it was still nice. 

meh/okay
- caviar repair elixir. I have long hair already that hits my waist so I don’t think a sample is gonna do much. It didn’t do anything bad though. I think I gave another sample that I’ll use just to use. 
- pistachio body cream from Ipsy. Smelled really nice. I had enough to do my whole body once. No complaints. No wow. 
- reversal resurfacing 10% glycolic. I didn’t see anything from this sample but again, how often does a sample wow with suddenly making my 40 year old skin look like I’m 26? I have two more samples I’ll likely use on my décollage , I mean why not? 
- Laura Mercier primer. Im not a big primer gal. Noticed no difference between using this and not. 
- inky list caffein eye serum. I don’t have puffy eyes at all, but I do have crazy dark circles. Frankly the only thing that’s ever helped was under eye filler. I’ll stick with a hydrating eye cream (I like the new Sephora one) and keeping up some filler. 

nope 
- origins clear improvements. I saw zero improvement with this. I ended up using it on my chest... cause why not. This was a pan it item for me, so I’m glad to have one more of my panning challenge items gone. 

de-stash
i pulled these out of a bag to use with my purple eye look on Halloween. Both were dried out. The Mac is now in my back to mac bag and honestly I’m not mad about not having these. I rarely do liquid liner lately and I’m not really a glitter gal, save a holiday. 

@missjeanie 

I really like those Volition peel pads too!

I grabbed them on a whim @tinobiscuits  but what a great find! 

Having issues posting my masks for the month, sorry to double post.

0983C669-8C7F-4850-9405-784374CABBB4.jpeg

@eshoe You tried a lot of sheet masks I have my eye on!  I'm mostly getting mine at the masksheets site and glowie co.  Any other recs?  Is anyone doing a sub box they like?

@tinobiscuits I subbed to Facetory for a couple of years, and still buy masks from them regularly. Masksheets is great! For variety, it’s probably my favorite. I need to check out glowie co., I’ve never heard of them. I used to frequent TJ Maxx, where I could find 5-10 packs of great masks that were new to me to try. Since March I’ve ordered more from Amazon, and so far have had no issues. The Kocostar Waffle Masks are soooo good, I found those on Amazon after @sonnydee bought them there as well.

The scents are so yummy and the material is very unique👍🏼

@eshoe glowie co has a good selection of taiwanese masks.  I got a sample set and like everything so far.  The have good curation and I never feel overwhelmed there.  Ok, great, Facetory was on my list!  And thanks for the waffle mask rec.  I LOVE masks that have cute graphics and colors to represent the flavors (like the popsicle ones in your empties photo and the apieu milk carton masks).  

'

Have a great weekend!

The A’Pieu Popsicle ones are fantastic @tinobiscuits. Scented just like you would hope, fruity-which always makes for a fun mask-and the fit is generally a plus. The pineapple, melon and watermelon are delightful 🥰 I was gifted my first and have since purchased more.

Thank you, have a wonderful weekend, too!

October Empties

OctEmpt.jpgoops forgot to add this one!oops forgot to add this one!

Spoiler

FS

Dr. Teal’s Ultra Moisturizing Foaming Bath Avocado Oil - love and I bought two backups, currently on the second one. A nice change from bath bombs!

Dr. Teal’s Cannibus Sativa Hemp Seed Oil - pleasant enough, didn’t notice anything different from the plain scent (which is much less/oz) so I will stick to that for the most part.

Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil - my favorite cleansing oil, I usually have a backup but have found the Glow Recipe Papaya Cleansing Balm to be an excellent stand-in for both oil/second cleanser.

Origins Drink Up Apricot Mask - LOVE and hope to repurchase at some point in the future. Excellent sensory experience!

SkinInc. Daily Dose Serum Cocktail - a nondescript serum that worked seamlessly with every revolving skincare product in my routine. No scent, pretty, and quick-absorption.

Vapour Organics Lip Gloss - Much too light and slippery, but a very pretty shade. 

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - Original (clear) - wow I cannot believe I finally finished this! Now on to the Laneige. It would be a challenge to pick a favorite between the two. I thankfully stocked up on the old formula masks and have an almost full Champagne and unopened, refrigerated Smashed. Love this one!

Kora Organics Citrus Mist - It’s been a tough year to fall in love with skin care products; I went to repurchase this and it’s been discontinued. Not a fan of the rose scent, but if the brand comes out with a similar mist, I hope to buy it. A very, very fine mist, just like Glow Recipe’s Watermelon mist.

Nuria Defend Triple Action Eye Cream - a lovely consistency, thick enough to feel nourishing, with a fairly quick absorbing formula. Would repurchase.

Burt’s Bee’s Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands - broken record on this one. Love it and it’s discontinued so I am using up my stock. After I run out, I may just become an all lip gloss aficionado.

Farmacy Lip Bloom - Honey Ginger - consistency is similar to petroleum jelly. I finished this as a foot balm, the Strawberry Basil was much better.

DS

Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash - Though a little drying for my skin, I think those with oily/acne-prone skin might love this gentle, clear cleansing gel. Thank you @lmaster for sending it my way!

Virtue Restorative Hair Mask - Currently on a hair mask kick and found this to be rather ‘meh’ for my rather dry hair. The scent seems to be the same across the board for the brand’s products, reminds me of beauty sunscreen.

REN Flash Rinse 1-Minute Facial - reminded me of the OH Power Bright Facial minus two steps. I think it’s an excellent option for someone who travels to get in some Vitamin C (which I have found very helpful for my skin). Personally, I will stick to the powder form that I mix with exfoliating or rice powder, as it leaves my skin physically smoothed as well as brightened.

Mac Prep+Prime Original - I’ve been using this for a few years now, and am down to my last mini. I think I am going to go without it for awhile to see if I notice any difference. I love how it feels, like a security blanket for makeup application, but…I really wonder if it is doing anything at all?

FAB Liquid Mineral Sunscreen - this is a declutter from the Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit. Way too heavy for my skin, my face just looked oily wearing it.

Glow Recipe Plum Plump Serum - another lovely serum, scentless and colorless, and packed full of all different kinds of HA. It had more slip than Peach & Lily’s Glass Skin, and is one I would happily use again. 

Farmacy Honey Savior - Handy little salve for cracked and very, very dry skin. Light honey scent, defiantly oily and requires a significant time allowance for absorption. Never woke up to dry skin after using this!

Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Serum - a deliciously light citrus scented hue reminiscent of Tatcha’s Violet-C mask. The violet color was obvious on my skin but did not interfere with makeup application. It was pleasant to use, and of the bakuchiol products I’ve tried pre-Herbivore’s reformulation, one of the more enjoyable to use.

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt - this was my Sephora B-Day gift and I was thrilled to find the Holiday set with the FS. My BFF from elementary school sent me a Sephora GC, and I was happy to buy the set to replenish it. It is special to me for those reasons 🙂

Trader Joe’s Rose Oil - from last year’s advent calendar. This is a gentle and softly rose-scented oil. For the price, it’s a great deal and if I used facial oils more frequently, this would be one to buy.

Volition Prismatic Luminizing Shield - a huge thank you to @faeriegirl for sending this my way, it completely changed how I view sunscreen! An absolute love, it truly gives a soft, luminous glow (similar to how Hourglass products do) and never, EVER interfered with makeup application. Love and a repurchase 🙂

Moroccan Oil The Treatment - A favorite for the warm, spicy scent. Every time I can pick up a DS, I do 🙂

Bare Minerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Serum - pleasant to use, but not one I would buy in a FS. 

Foils

The Beekman wash surprised me, might buy a FS when I need to restock cleanser. A very thick, milky glass-like cleanser. The Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum was my first sampling of the brand and I loved it. Texture is unique as was scent. Have added it to my need-to-buy list:)

YTD 
Sheet Masks313
FS119
DS127
Foils108
Total667

@eshoe outstanding empties!!

@eshoe Which Vitamin C powder do you use?  I got a Neogen sample, but I haven't used it yet.  

@tinobiscuits I use both the Neogen and The Ordinary 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g. I’ve been using them interchangeably for about a year now and notice no difference between the two. 

I've mixed them with serums, essences, moisturizer and exfoliating powders (like Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder ) and find the later to be the best fit for my skin.

@eshoe Right on!  Thanks for your helpful replies.  💜

Happy to help @tinobiscuits ☺️

September, actually pretty impressive noting that I was under the weather for most of the month. 

Missing :

Homeworx pumpkin candle😍

tatcha water cream foil😍

tresemme big bottle of shampoo & cond. 😁

Better not younger sh& cond foils😁

Top row😍loves. I would purchase or already have.

Middle😁like. Enough to use again or buy.

Bottom😌like but not enough to buy/replace a product i already use. Clinique moisturizer may have broke me out. But it was ok but not something that would make the cut to be in my line up currently. 34 month. 277 ytd.

1008201235a.jpg

8,134 Replies
testing