Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@jaaayp, if something works for your skin, I say stick with it! 👍🏼 

Has your mom tried face oils in lieu of a traditional moisturizer? Or has she tried Dr. Jart+ Mini Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream 0.5 oz / 15 ml? That’s good for dry skin -  there’s a deluxe sample size for 100 points in the Rewards Bazaar too. 

@jaaayp Nice purple empties!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 🥰

Oooh tell me more about this Niacinamide Night Mask @jaaayp it's sounds like you love it 💖

I do like it a lot @CynthieLu ! It's kinda thick so little goes a loooong way. I have combo and my mom has dry and we both like it pretty much equally. I appreciate that my skin feels soft and smooth in the morning and feels like my face has been sealed! 🥰

@jaaayp I think I'm on my second or third travel size of the Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL and I think it's in line with other retinol I've used.  But I use it more for prevention.   I like it better than Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL 

I also like Obagi's .5% and First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate 1 oz/ 30 mL but of course they're a lower concentration. 

Oooh @greeneyedgirl107 I've been eyeing the first aid.. and yes, I agree that the Paula was better than the drunk elephant. I have found something I LOVE from drunk elephant other than the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 🤔 even then I love the OLEHENRIKSEN PHAT Glow Facial™ Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL better 😂😂

@jaaayp I was gifted the Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL when it launched and I didn't feel like it did anything for me.

YAAAAY I'm not alone. Thank you @CookieGirl1 ! What retinol do you use? 🤔👀

@jaaayp I'm actually not currently but I've been doing a little more research on online subscription tret and I want to find one to try soon.

Please tag/share when you find a good one @CookieGirl1 🥰❤️

@jaaayp  Great job!

Hehe, thank you @ather 🥰

Late to the thread but here are my August empties! I've been working on a Reverse Rouge challenge for the year and these empties put me at 78% to my goal 😊

August Empties.jpg

Spoiler
Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 300mL : This was fine. I've had it for years so when I finally finished it and looked up the price I was shocked by how expensive it was! Definitely not worth the money for me but I don't have any complaints.

Drybar Mini Detox Dry Shampoo : This one made me laugh because I pulled it out to use after I finished the Gold Lust. I thought it was new but I literally got one use out of it and then it was empty 😂  Apparently I have an issue with holding onto dry shampoos lol.

philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel 24 oz/ 710 mL : This scent has been one of my favorites for years but I'm happy to finally finish this and move onto something new. I bought this years ago and having been lugging it with me for each move so it feels nice to finally use it and declutter it!

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation : One of my favorite foundations! It makes my skin so glowy and looks really natural. I still think I like the 24 Hour Infallible formula better though so I'll be repurchasing that foundation instead 😊

Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Refillable Water Medium : I saw a hack on TikTok to get this spray bottle from Amazon and use it with tanning water. The bottle ended up being horrible and the nozzle would stick and spray unevenly. I couldn't wait to use this up, I'm definitely more of a tanning mousse gal lol

That’s a good sized bottle of philosophy you worked through! Good luck on your reverse Rouge project @Maddiexx19!

Great work @Maddiexx19 Your really close to accomplishing your goal 🥳

Great job, @Maddiexx19!

@Maddiexx19  I like your thoughts! I’m trying to work my way through my stash! 

@Maddiexx19 Welcome to the thread! I am curious about the reverse rouge challenge. Great empties!

Thank you! I think I got the idea from another forum. The idea is instead of spending $1,000 in a calendar year you try to use up $1,000 worth of products in a year 🙂 If it's sample-size products I just calculate the value based on the full size weight. It's been pretty fun!

@Maddiexx19  I'd never heard of a reverse rouge challenge before, but it sounds like a fun idea!

8,134 Replies
testing