Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I forgot how much I liked that DERMAdoctor KP scrub. Definitely need to get some next time it goes on sale.

@suzyo, the PTR 24K gold mask looks interesting!  I'm glad you love it!

Empties

Just completed the jumbo pack Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Peel Pads that I purchased during the 20% off sale in November. Luckily I have my replacement DDG Skincare vault that I purchased during the 3x point event around New Years!

@curlychiquita Yay!

Also: open your vault and check your eye serum ⚠️ Someone posted a review that they got an empty bottle... I checked mine (I bought *two* of the vaults during the points thing) and one was pretty low and the other is almost empty. I'm going to end up returning one vault because that's supposed to be a $70 bottle 📦😳

@fieldsofclover, my eye serum wasn't empty but the pump doesn't work.  I screw off the top and pull out the stick and use my ring finger to pick the serum up and apply it to my under eye and eye lid.  I actually love the serum - most eye creams migrate into my eyes and this serum doesn't.  But I won't order it separately because I'm worried about the quality of the pump. It would be a hassle to use for months with a broken pump.

@curlychiquita Hahaha no lie that is exactly what happened with the one I'm using... I'm doing the same thing. Glad you didn't get one of the empties! I love DDG but I think they tried to pawn off a bunch of seconds on Sephora. 🤨

D'oh! Sorry about the upside down picture.

D'oh! Sorry about the upside down picture.

Re: D'oh! Sorry about the upside down picture.

Skincare Vault... now that sounds heavenly!! 

Re: D'oh! Sorry about the upside down picture.

It is @sojess!  It's expensive but a good value when you tally up the total of the products included.  The peel pads are a mainstay for me so I'll always be buying replacements.

Loves
IMG_6126.JPG

Likes-The Erno Laszlo sheet mask got in the wrong picture should be in Not for me.

IMG_6128.JPG

Like the product dislike the packaging

IMG_6132.JPG

Not for me

IMG_6130.JPG

I struggled on how to review that Erno Laszlo sheet mask. I liked the effects but it annoyed the hell out of me that it kept sliding all over the place. I felt like a seal.

Empties Jan.jpg

Last year I tried to participate in the Empties thread, but since I don't go through very much I tried doing quarterly empties...but I usually lost them.

So I'm trying again, I'll just do baby monthlies.

Love-
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

Ok-
Miss Dior
SR Blue Moon
Belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream

Dislike-
Jurlique Rose Water Mist
Dior J'Adore
Derek Lam Afloat
Derek Lam Something Wild

I was thinking of purchasing that belif eye cream and would love to read more specific thoughts on it. 

@Samtian I too love Caudalie's Radiance Serum.  Have you tried it on top of the Caudalie Brightening Essence?  They work very well together.  The Brightening Essence has glycolic acid but it's very light (less than 2% - per Caudalie's customer service when I asked them about it).  I highly recommend it!

@b3autygrl Ooh i'll have to keep that in mind, thank you! RIght now I'm just going through deluxe samples lol.

RE: Empties

Some December and all January empties Loves: Bath & body works-antibacterial hand gel: stress relief eucalyptus tea Benefit - dandelion blush Benefit - gimmie Brow Benefit - watts Up! Soft focus highlighter Dr. Jart + - dermaclear micro water Dr teals - epsom salt soak- coconut oil Fresh - sugar advanced therapy lip treatment Maison margiela - replica beach walk Origins - checks & balances face wash Soap & glory - heel genius Soft soap - coconut butter body scrub Smashbox - photo finish primer water Sunday Riley - good Genes lactic acid treatment Likes: Commodity - gold Chloe - perfum Belief - the true cream moisturizing bomb. Givenchy - eaudemoiselle Loccitane -cherry blossom hand cream Ogx- nourishing + coconut milk conditioner Not for me: Benefit - brow-zings, Light Dior - j’adore parfum Gillette satin care sensitive skin shave gel

Re: RE: Empties

How do you like Heel Genius? It is one of the ones I am considering buying once I use up all the stock of my beloved, now discontinued, foot cream.

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Hi notcreative I like real genius You can see results pretty quickly and I’m constantly on my feet I saw results after one night of appying some of heel genius to my feet slipping cotton socks on for about an hour to lock in moisture and then the socks off and sleeping the night through its best to put it the foot cream on before bed so your off your feet while they are moisturizing and slip socks on if you have to get up for anything during the night bare feet on the ground can sap moisture from the feet I read that somewhere online I like to think of it like a nightly repair/sleeping mask of sorts. I am impressed with its quality for its price the only down side I’ve found is that I just wished it smelled a bit better. The smell is not my fave but i feel the results outweigh the scent. Hope this helps 🙂

@WhereYouStand, I love Dr. Teals Epsom salts! I just restocked on a lavendar bag!

I love the lavender one too. I have that one at home (still in stock in my beauty stash) but am starting to run low. I was completely out of the coconut oil epsom salt though and needed to to stock up. 🙂 

last set of empties for january - makeup empties!!!

IMG_8751.jpg

would repurchase

• revlon lip butter in gumdrop 

would use again

• sephora jumbo liner in purple matte
  • evian mineral water spray
  • colourpop super shock shadow in hanky panky
  • colourpop super shock shadow in cornelious
  • almay lip gloss in lilac love
  • mac lipstick in happy hibiscous
  • armani maestro fusion makeup compact 
  • wet n wild flirting at the after party