Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Great job working through your Amorepacific stash, @blackkitty2014!

Thx @curlychiquita. It is easy to finish my AP stuffs since I love them and they are super expensive so no waste for me 😂

Wow you are making the AmorePacific happen @blackkitty2014! Good call on shopping the stash, too.

Thx @fieldsofclover 🙂 I love AmorePacific but it is ridiculous that I have backups of backups 🤪

I purchased this for my boyfriend as he has dry skin and initially he liked it but then he changed his mind.  I tried using it but it clogged my pores, so I turned it into a pricey hand cream.  it worked really well for that as I have very dry skin on my hands but will definitely not be repurchasing.

IMG_5729.JPG

Thank you for your review, @b3autygrl!

Empties

Assorted March empties. All are favorites and replaced when used up. The OPI nail polish is from 2012 and I finally used it up!

@curlychiquita Oooh I'm excited to see that you endorse that Body Shop butter... I really loved the Tree Hut knockoff back in the day and have been thinking about springing for a tub of this exact one!

@fieldsofclover, it's really good, I've been using it for years!  It keeps my hands from getting chapped in the winter.

Things got used! No active dislikes this time. 

I really like the Pacifica mask serums but I'm using my own mask blanks because I don't like the way theirs fit. The Roc actually made a great antiaging hand cream... I wouldn't buy it at Walgreens but would consider getting it at Costco if I saw it in person.

PhotoGrid_1521828817053.png

Do tell @fieldsofclover when do you get your mask blanks?

@sarahshter I'm west coast so I get them at Daiso... they come in packs of either 25 or 50 so I don't need to restock very often!

@sonnydee LOL, I sneak photos of my products when my husband's not home, so I also don't have to explain myself :).

Here are some empties from the last couple weeks.  I never keep the foils long enough to get pics, but I cleared out many while I was waiting to restock a few things.Love all of these, but am cycling out the almond milk concentrate because it doesn't play well with floral perfumeLove all of these, but am cycling out the almond milk concentrate because it doesn't play well with floral perfume

Love Algenist, fresh soy, OH Sauna Scrub, fresh lotus mask, Bye bye undereye and supermud.  Passing on Kate S. And Irish Moor Mud. Fresh overnight mask is OK, but won't purchase full size.Love Algenist, fresh soy, OH Sauna Scrub, fresh lotus mask, Bye bye undereye and supermud. Passing on Kate S. And Irish Moor Mud. Fresh overnight mask is OK, but won't purchase full size.

@RachFace2921 Omg😅 for him to see....I think he's pretty much accepted my strange habits though (when I'm depotting palettes, he calls it making my special potions...like Im a witch dr or something. Lol. I have explained what I'm doing) 

Empties

Not sharing my empties yet but my daughter wants to know why 1. I'm saving trash 2. why I want to show my trash to people😂

Thank you @sonnydee you had me laughing so hard and crying 😂

You are very welcome @sarahshter it was one of those rare...

You are very welcome @sarahshter it was one of those rare Ummmmmm moments I've had as a mom, but as she's getting older they're happening more often 🤤

@sonnydee That's exactly how my mom is. She says I'm weird.

Empties

Feburary empties. Skin care was a priority last month. Various masks, primers and mascaras. Other miscellaneous products such as mini nail polishes and hair samples. YSL is my favorite purfume. I have several of these samples, which are great for on the go.

March so far... more likes than loves this round; been working on finishing up a bunch of things.

Spoiler

Loves: First time trying the DoYou milk peel, not a HG but will definitely buy it again. Not positive I'll buy the Herbivore water but I have one more promo before I decide.

Likes: the slice masks are more entertaining than seriously functional so I was glad to find them but won't repurchase. I like and have repurchased all the DDG products, just transitioning out of the brand.

Not for me: I used to like DevaCurl but my hair is too short for this now. The Korres was a nice sleeping mask, just not a genre for me. Pep Start was underwhelming, probably would have liked it in my 20s.

PhotoGrid_1520753885812.png

@fieldsofclover What scents do you have in your no?

8,140 Replies
testing