Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@scott1201 Thanks! I’ll finish the ones I already have but I’m going to give them a try since they sound quite good! 😉

Re: Empties

Most of my empties consist of sheet masks these days!! 

The little silver tube on the far right (use to be black) is the Bite Lip Mask that I’m so sad I’m out of! 

❤️= Love

👍= Like

😐= Meh

C58A62C9-CF84-4B96-8190-0A3D477536F5.jpeg

Nice @Shosh85! I’m excited to try the rose water sheet mask 😄

RE: Empties

I tried quite a few new things this week and there are some wows and some woes 🧐 the good stuff first! Origins Flower Fusion Raspberry Mask is a must. After a Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, my skin was the softest it’s been since my last DE Sukari Babyfacial. Glamglow Flashmid Brightening Treatment reminded me first of the YSL Rouge Pur in scent. 💕. It had the tiniest exfoliating granules, and left my skin so smooth. The nohj Modeling Mask is gorgeous with its gold flowers printed on the sheet mask. And a 5 pack of this Crème Shop Collagen Mask for $5...perfect for everyday use! The ‘Goods’ would be ‘Greats’ except they are either 1) too much💸 or 2) others have surpassed in effectiveness. The Pacifica was for my daughter, but she turned out to be sensitive to the coconut, so it was passed on to me. It has a slight pink shimmer common to a lot of highlighters now. I just recently tried the Sol de Janeiro’s Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, And if it were thicker with a heavier scent, it would be a dupe. It gives the same glow, almost. Last, the Leaders Violet Energy Mask. Unless you love masks reminding you of laundry (the strong Tide scent) and so stiff they refuse to be patted or forced into place, steer clear. It didn’t last 30 seconds, because even though I was willing to forego the smell, it would not fit on my face at all. A fun week, as I tried many new items and discovered some new loves!

@eshoe It’s a shame that you found out that there were 2 protective layers on the Leaders mask after having used it! I just wish we could read Korean in order to get extra information on the sheet masks 😜

Re: RE: Empties

@keana1, I know. I have a few masks now that have 2 or 3 steps (one has 4), and I just know I am going to mess it up somehow!

@eshoe Good luck with the 3-4 step masks ! 😜

@eshoe Thats so strange about the Leaders mask. I did not have that experience. Once I removed protective sheets from both sides of the mask, it fit just fine. Still the mask itself is just OK. There are many better choices out there, like this awesome gold mask (from Facetory I assume) 🌟

@Zvezdochka, oh 😮 no. I thought it might be a protective layer, but didn’t see where I could peel it off...obviously I was very, very wrong😔 what an embarrassing mistake!!!! Thank you for letting me know.

@eshoe 

You're definitely not the only one who has done that! 

I put my embarrassment up for everyone to witness on the masking thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/3997010#M57073

@snoflakefaerie, thank you for the laugh!!! I wasn't following this thread that closely last month so missed out...thanks for making me feel a little bit better about my masking mishap;)

Oh @eshoe we all have been there. First time I did similar type of Leaders mask, I ran into similar situation. I didn’t read the instructions because I have done so many of sheet masks before but this time it didn’t stick to my face at all. So frustrated and annoyed I picked up the package where mask was in (I always keep it to apply extra serum/essence after I’m done with the mask), and read the instruction that stated that it has two protective covers...Not my greatest moment lol 🤦‍♀️😂

@eshoe @Zvezdochka I did exactly the same thing with my first Leaders mask (only peeled off 1 of the 2 sides). I think it's a rite of passage 😂

Not quite sure how I achieved this, but I've finished 4 candles in the last week. I like to have multiple scent options and I liked all of them. The Pomelo Citron had a great scent throw but I couldn't use it for more then two hours as it tickled my throat.

IMG_2448.jpg

Hail, Trash Society 👑PhotoGrid_1531342655212.png

All the loves are enthusiastic loves this time! Bought two jars of the Cold Plasma during the recent Wow (hence my current no-buy... need to offset that a bit 🤪).

Pomegranate mask has been a previous love, I'm just getting better results from wash-off masks than from sheet masks in general these days.

@fieldsofclover, natural deodorant has always been a miss for me.  I need something much stronger, lol!

RE: Re: Empties

@fieldsofclover, I wish there was one person who didn’t finish a DE Sukari Facial loving it. Guess I need to add it to my Nov. list😉

Empties for this week, mostly thanks to the Mask Challenge😊 the lonetiny foil in the middle, Tatcha’s Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Serum, was lovely. If I had limitless funds for beauty products, I would definitely add this. Rich, soothing, slightly light-reflecting...enough to fill in as eye cream if you forget. The skyn hydrogels as usual. Myfirst Crème Shop mask did not disappoint, so glad I bought a multi-pack! The Rose Heart Mask was so nice, it goes on my gifting list. And the Collagen mask-milky and luxurious, unfortunately gave me little breakouts throughout my face. The Dr. Jart was also new, will try more. Not a stunner, but have heard such great things, it’s worth a deeper look😉

I just can’t even save the trash I’ve got so much product in my home already lol not as nice to look at but here’s my used products for June - *s mean I loved the products! Highlights were herbivore coco rose scrub- so smoothing and hydrating! Loved the SKII rna eye cream it really rejuvenated my 2 eye wrinkles and kept it looking plump! IT eye cream was jus behind the SKII in effectiveness. I really fell in love w the fresh soy cleanser with its benefits of removing makeup too! And the fresh rose mask was super hydrating. The Shiseido beauty sleeping mask really wowed me too and left my skin super hydrated in the am!! Continued fave is boscia peel gel, OH truth serum and hourglass mineral primer!

Great tracking system, @SAlyFitz!  I'm sure it feels good to know how much money you've used u in products, so that you know what you've saved by not buying more.

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thanks! Seriously I brought a lot in in June and haven’t finished updating my system... deterrent from purchasing is tracking 🙄😫🙂
8,134 Replies
testing