Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Hi @jen81,

Sooo many empties! Great job :O. I love the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream and Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL they are my must haves when I feel that I'm running low. The Cicapair does such an amazing job at covering my redness and evening my skin-tone!

Warmest regards,

Helen

Luckily I have deluxe samples of both these in my stash @HelenBT !

RE: Empties

Sheet mask and face mask empties from August! The only one that was truly not that amazing were the Wander Beauty eye masks. I had such high hopes! The I’m Sorry for My Skin and the Meg. Two Step Jelly Mask are game changers! As well as the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask and the Origins Drink Up Intensive overnight Mask. They are definitely Holy Grail items! Others are all just dang good daily masks!

Re: RE: Empties

@KrishAtl I have those Dermal masks sitting in my Amazon cart...glad to hear you liked them!

Dermal masks are the absolute best “everyday “ mask @JenniferOhJenny!!  I buy a pack of the 32 masks on Amazon every other month or so!!  I love them!  You can’t beat the price and they actually do very well for my skin!

Hi @KrishAtl,

Wow, amazing empties! I am a mask junkie myself, always buying new ones,but never using them as frequently as I should be. I love the ORIGINS - Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores and ORIGINS - Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin's Thirst those are amazing for targeting skin needs. I love how many sheet masks empty packets you have. I also have the I'm Sorry For My Skin Sheet Mask, I will need to put that to use! I definitely need to use my sheet masks more. haha.

Warmest regards,

Helen

@HelenBT don’t forget the all-important Beauty mantra “a sheet mask a day keeps the Botox away”!!!

Empties from the last two weeks of August

LovesLoves

Spoiler
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum : Makes my skin so glowy the next day and absorbs quickly.
Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks : Brighten the undereyes and leaves the skin smooth.
Dove Dry Spray : Lovely feminin floral smell and doesn't leave white marks on clothing. It's also long lasting.
Two Faced Shadow Insurance : First time trying this primer and was impressed. My lids were smoothed out and shadows lasted all day.
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation : Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! It's on my wishlist.
Drybay Prep Rally : Detangles my hair and doesn't make them sticky afterwards.
Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara : Gives nice volume to my lashes.

Likes/OkayLikes/Okay

Spoiler
Sunday Riley C.E.O. : Like it! Makes my skin luminous, but not greasy.
Beauty blender solid cleanser : It's okay and i know they improved the formula, but i still prefer the sephora collection solid brush cleanser.
Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Pore Clarifying mask : The smell is super strong, like a medicinal cream. Despite the smell it worked great, not the biggest improvement on my skin, but still nice. I would like to try other products from this brand.

Nope, not for meNope, not for me

Spoiler
La Neige Bank Moisture Cream : Felt too heavy for my combo skin and clogged my pores. It gave me a good hydration, but i guess it works better for dry/mature skin.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation : Didn't like the coverage i am more of a full coverage kind of girl. My skin isn't that good at the moment so i wasn't a fan.
Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad : Smell was awful and made me look a bit orangey. It did last for a couple of days and lasted even tho i deep cleansed and exfoliated my face.
Volition Helix AM/PM eye gel : Felt like i was applying Smashbox photo finish primer under my eyes, it was very silliconey. Didn't improve the creases under my eyes.
Global Beauty Care Charcoal mask : I've tried better.
Sephora Lotus sheet mask : Smell was delightful and relaxing, but the eyes and mouth holes were really small and i felt greasy for almost 2 hours after doing the mask like my skin didn't want to absorb it. Sad it didn't work for me!

@ellem24  The Dove spray really is something, it literally leaves no white marks at all.  Finally someone figured it out. 🙂

@darkiceis yes!!! absolutely love it 🙌🏼

August EmptiesIMG_0018.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases/Staples
- Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion - Almond Oil
- Alaffia Tangerine Citrus African Black Soap
- Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel
- Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
- Fig + Yarrow Orange Blossom + Lavender Complexion Water
- Ole Henriksen Uncover the Truth 3-in-1 Melting Cleanser
- FAB Facial Radiance Pads
- Simple Sensitive Skin Cleansing Wipes
- Up & Up Refreshing Wet Cleansing Towelettes
- MAC Cleanse Off Oil

IMG_0017.jpg

Spoiler
Repurchases
- Frudia Pomegranate Nutri-Moisturizing Mask
- The Creme Shop Pineapple Enzyme Infused Face Mask (x 4)
- Leaders Labotica Rice Skin Soft Mask
- Ariul 7 Days Mask - Avocado
- Tony Moly I'm Avocado Mask Sheet
- Masqueology Watermelon Moisturizing Glow Mask
- Simple De-stress Sheet Mask
- Manefit Cucumber Soothing + Moisturizing mask
- Peach Slices Clarify Sheet Mask
- iM1NE I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask - Brightening

IMG_0020.jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- Klairs Dear Klairs Toner mate 2 in 1 cotton pads
- Alikay Naturals Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo
- Plant Apothecary Matcha Antioxidant Face Mask
- L.A. Girl Pro Setting Spray
- L'Oreal Pure-Clay Mask Detox & Brighten
- L'Oreal Pure-Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refine Pores
- Make P:rem Black Cleansing Water
- Sunday  Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
- Amore Pacific Vintage Single Extract Essence

IMG_0021 (1).jpg

Spoiler
Products I would repurchase
- The Creme Shop Peaches N Cream Fusion Sheet Mask (x 5)
- Secret Key Honey Nature Recipe Mask Pack
- Life of Beauty Tea Tree & Honey Biocellulose Mask

IMG_0023.jpg

Spoiler
Just Ok
- Shea Moisture Green Coconut & Activated Charcoal Purifying and Hydrating In-Shower Mask
- Human + King Body Oil
- The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
- Phytomer Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk
- Ren Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Glel
- Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
- Korres Black Pine Super Eye Serum

Wow you are a masking fiend, @MoniDJ lol! Glad to hear you liked that Pomegranate one, I am waiting on one in the mail and don't know what to expect, so thank you for the heads up:)

@MoniDJ Wow! Great job, that's a lot of stuff you used up!! So happy you liked The Creme Shop masks – I have 5 packs of both the Pineapple and Peaches & Cream ones that I still haven't tried yet – even more excited to try them now!! 🙌🤗

Empties

I had some strong opinions this month -

LOVES: IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo 6.3 oz/ 288 mL and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla (I bought both of these in the VIB sale), Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads 30 Treatments + 5 Bonus

UNDECIDED: I need to try out a few more of my samples of the primer Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g.  I liked the moisturizer but maybe it wasn't quite hydrating enough BOSCIA - Cactus Water Moisturizer

VERY MUCH DID NOT LIKE: these did nothing FIRST AID BEAUTY - Facial Radiance Pads. I could not get the liquid eyeliner to draw a smooth line, kept skipping KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper

@Shelbstirr Nice job!! I looove those DDG peels as well – it has become a staple for me!  👍

@shosh85 I'll be sad when my supply of freebies runs out

@Shosh85 I'll be sad when my supply of freebies runs out

Loves (not sure what happened the rest of the pomegranate wipes, I had several more empty packs. I guess someone here threw them out :) )Loves (not sure what happened the rest of the pomegranate wipes, I had several more empty packs. I guess someone here threw them out 🙂 )

No thank youNo thank you

Just a handful of trash to share with you guys 😉A8328D35-84AE-47DC-8BB8-9A83B51718B4.jpeg

The Creme Shop towelettes I'd say we're pretty average – it had a nice light rose scent and it took off regular makeup ok, just not waterproof makeup like it says.

The Fresh Cleanser has great results, I just didn't love the smell.

My August empties, not as many products as I would have like to use up, but I decluttered way more than I finished.LovesLovesLikesLikesHates or just didn’t work out for meHates or just didn’t work out for me

@Beth530,

❤️ the Bumble and Bumble Shampoo and Conditioner! It is one of my favorites, especially now that my hair is bleached.

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt

You should try the ouai treatment mask.  It has done wonders for my hair since I’ve had highlights put in.

8,140 Replies
testing