I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
December empties! A few things I was really trying to finish before the end of the year, and am happy I did.
No hates this month either, which is always a bonus!
- not much to say, just a really nice cotton
- pops up in almost every month's empties; safe to say it's an HG product
Garnier Micellar Water
- pleasantly surprised by this. I use it at night to remove eye makeup and in the morning to take off overnight skincare remnants before exercising.
Clinique TTDO Balm
- one of my favorite balm cleansers. Going to be trying the new Farmacy 'Green Clean' next, but if it doesn't work out, back to Clinique I'll be going.
Kate Somerville Exfolikate Foaming Mask
- bought this in May and wasn't sure how I felt about it so I put it away and didn't use it for a few months. Rediscovered it in November and love it now! Gentle, but effective.
Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
- one of my HG mascaras, been using it since it came out in June. LOVE!!
NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Primer (not pictured)
- forgot I finished this until I found the empty tube. Whoops! It's a good primer.
Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser (not pictured)
- dropped this in the shower and broke the bottle. Thank goodness it was only a DS, but that's why there's no photo.
- Ehhh, it was ok. I don't think I'd repurchase it.
Blithe Crystal Iceplant Pressed Serum
- Good for the first part of winter, when it's not super cold. I like that it's lightweight.
PMD red disc
- Red might be a tiny bit too coarse for me, I'm not sure. I felt like I needed to be extra careful using it.
NIOD Multimolecular Hyaluronic Complex
- It hydrated. Nothing miraculous and probably won't repurchase.
Marcelle Loose Powder
- Loose powder is one of the only products I use every single day. Glad to finally get rid of this one, it had a bit too much shimmer.
Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter
- Blueberry hydrated but the smell occasionally bothered me.
Radical Skincare Pads
- I use these on and off all year. In the summer they are too much for me but in the winter they are fine. The brand is no longer available in Canada (I think) so I will finish the last tub I have in my stash and move on to something else.
Ok, so I'm still having issues with posting pictures (my screenshot file images are too large) but I finished off plenty of items this month
fresh - Soy Face Cleanser
fresh - Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
Smashbox - Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Harvey Prince - Eau de parfum in Hello
Anderson Lilley - Beach Butter Hand Cream
Peter Thomas Roth - Therapeutic Sulfur Masque
Sephora Collection - Instant moisture+ cream
Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Unscented
Ole Henriksen - Pure Truth Melting Cleanser
Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer
Glamglow - Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment
Palmetto - Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask
Maybelline - Colorsensational lipstick in 920 Nude Lust
fresh - Rose Face Mask
HydroPeptide - Purifying Cleanser
L'Oreal Paric - Revitalift Bright Reveal Moisturizer Sunscreen
Ulta Beauty - Radiant Skin Sleeping Cream
Ole Henriksen - Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil
Ole Henriksen - Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate
It's interesting that the OH Truth Serum seems to be very hit or miss for people. I originally thought I hated it because it felt kind of sticky, but it gives my skin such a nice glow that I tolerate it.
Last empties of 2016!
Loves - will repurchase
-BBW Snowflakes and Cashmere Body Cream
-Glamglow Supermud Treatment
-Kate Sommerville Exfolikate
-Belif Aqua Bomb Moisturizer
-Belif True Cream Moisturizer
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
-Chane Le Volume de Chanel Mascara
-Origins GinZing Moisturizer
-Prada Candy Perfume
-Dolce and Gabana Light Blue Perfume
Likes - used up, may repurchase
-BBW Tiki Mango Mai Tai Soap
-Soap and Glory Hand Food
-Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel
-Tata Harper Purifying Mask
-KVD Lock It Concealer
-It Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium
-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
-PTR Acne Clear Invisible Dots
-Belif Hungarian Water Essence
-Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand Cream
-The Healthy Deodorant Pure Vanilla Deodorant
-Its a 10 Daily Conditioner
-Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
-Frais Hand Sanitizer
-Living Proof PreShampoo Treatment
-PTR Cucumber Mask
-Vitabath Shower Gel
-BBW Mashmallow Pumpkin Latte
-Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
-FAB Ultra Repair Lip Therapy
-KAte Somerville Goat Milk Cleanser
-YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
-Fresh Rose Face Mask
-ANGEL Muse Mugler Perfume (disliked the scent)
-Derek Lam 10 Crosby Ellipsis (disliked the scent)
Great empties @karap03. That candle sounds like it would smell heavenly! You're also reminding me I need to finally try my Belif Aqua Bomb samples. I just have so many lotion samples.
I'm impressed too! The last time I actually finished a lip balm was in college when I used to carry the Body Shop lip butter pots in my backpack and put them on when I was bored in class.
November and December empties.
Liked very much, will purchase again or purchase full size. Mindblowing discovery SHU UEMURA Ultime8 cleanser, Chanel consealer.
Next picture: liked, but probably will use only if I get a sample, not planning to buy (PEDI foot cream is here by mistake, it is awesome).
Just no. I wanted to love Drunk Elephant oil, but I don`t like the smell.
Lots of nice empties! I've heard a lot of not so great things about the Drunk Elephant oil - I'm working on a DS of it right now and it's pretty underwhelming, even though I love a lot of their other products! I've been mixing it in with my moisturizers though and that's been decent.
The sunday riley tidal cream.. so ican't say i'm in love with it. I loved the mini samples we got at one point, do you guys remember that? I was able to snag 4 because of my in store SA, of course I made separate purchases for them. I mean I might as well have bought it but I wanted to try it out and I wanted other stuff at the moment. Anyway, I wasn't wowed by the big guy, I bought it during the 20 percent off? I think? Not this recent one, the one that was earlier in the year? I can't remember the name. But yeah. It's done, I feel like it didn't last me and I certainly did not live by John Hammond's code: