Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RGbrown I love those shower sheets!

@RGbrown, the BabyFoot exfoliating peel is probably my favorite peel, but yeah, it's a splurge, even when I can find it on sale. 

RE: Empties

I’ve been collecting my empties for a while. A lot of just ok products but these were my standouts: Viktor Rolf Sage Spell (love but full size is expensive!), Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle Serum, Clean Freak Dry Shampoo (klorane works a bit better but more expensive), Too Faced Born to Run Concealer, and Champagne Toast Body Wash (love the smell). Did not like the Tarte Knockout as it was too strong for me. The Sephora brand hair scrub left a residue at my roots. The Amika shampoo made my hair greasy. The Milani setting spray mister was horrible, maybe defective but did not like at all. The IGK sample dry shampoo left a horrible gray cast that was difficult to get out. The R&F moisturizer is great but pricey and there are cheaper alternatives.

Re: RE: Empties

You have some nice products here @danny2785. The watermelon version of MAC Fix+ smells really good! Tarte Knockout is one of the stronger acid treatments out there - I usually have to dilute the formula a bit using it. 

Empties

My March contribution to trash society. 42 in all. Not pictured but counted 3 sheet masks but loves Sephora watermelon after sun & my deardiary mexico,apieu melon icing. i dont know what happened to my Mexico & melon icing. but the Sephora is in my fridge. The leftover serum can give me another round. Forgot the Ulta candle, its a love but has a very strong scent. Rows: Top loves, Middle likes, Bottom no not for me. Samples are freshstrawberry cleanser. The sheet masks were all good, lone moisturizer Dr. R was a no, it was simply to rich for my oily skin..105 ytd

@sonnydee, fruity-scented candles seem to be the theme for the month at my house and that sparkling clementine sounds like it would fit right in.

it would @itsfi but the smell is STRONG. I had to blow it...

it would @itsfi but the smell is STRONG. I had to blow it out a couple of times 😜

Great job @sonnydee! I forgot I had some of those Ulta ca...

Great job @sonnydee! I forgot I had some of those Ulta candles in the basement. I'll have to get out my spring scents.

I do the same thing @Lazybeautybeast if I don't burn them...

I do the same thing @Lazybeautybeast if I don't burn them all up. 😜

RE: Empties

Re: RE: Empties

@wels5711, nice work on your empties! The AmorePacific essence is one of my favorites. What did you think of the Neogen acne patches? I like quite a few items from the brand but haven't tried these dots yet.

RE: Re: RE: Empties

I liked them! But I am not loyal to one brand of pimple patches I normal stock up when there is a sale 😁

Re: RE: Re: RE: Empties

I hear ya on that @wels5711! The Peace Out acne dots are my favorites but they are on the spendy side so I'm a big fan of sales. There seems to be more brands carrying these acne patches - can't complain about that; more for us to choose from!

Empties

Okay...so the world is crazy right now (obviously). Today I finally got a break to get some things organized to post. I don't think I have posted any empties in 2020 so this are my empties for the first quarter of 2020. I have a ton of empties and a bunch of stuff that I found during my move that is SUPER old or has started to smell and needed to be tossed. I didn't go through all those Epsom salts, I just moved them to a bigger container. The other pictures are vacation empties. In addition to all of this stuff, gathered a Fabfitfun box full of products that I'm decluttering. My sister and the teens that live next door are excited to go through it.

@Lazybeautybeast  that's an epic collection of empties there! great work! 

Wow @Lazybeautybeast! Look at all your empties! I spy a couple of cleansers that I love - the Neogen green tea and Sephora Collection cleanser.

Thanks @itsfi! The green tea cleanser used to be a favori...

Thanks @itsfi! The green tea cleanser used to be a favorite but has started drying out my skin since I moved (hard water 😞). The SC is my HG cleanser right now. I wish it came in a bigger size.

@Lazybeautybeast Must feel good to get all that organizing done!  How did you like the Supergoop mouse sunscreen?

@missjeanie It feels so good to have it organized! Now I...

@missjeanie It feels so good to have it organized! Now I can see exactly what I have so my buying habits have changed. I still have a few things to organize and I need to buy some shelves. As for the foam supergoop sunscreen, I had a reaction too it. 😞 There is a lot of alcohol or fragrance in it and I think that is what did it. My bf had to use it up. I've been having more and more issues with sunscreens over the last few years and I'm having a hard time pinpointing ingredients that cause it.

Re: @missjeanie It feels so good to have it organized! Now I...

I need to take your lead on organizing @Lazybeautybeast !  Too bad about the sunscreen.  I thought it looked like a fun one to try out.  I'm a sunscreen-a-holic, always looking to play with new ones.  I'll cross my fingers you find a good one for you!

@Lazybeautybeast Ummm...wow.

8,140 Replies
testing