I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
My hotel empties:
I'm too lazy to write this out on my phone but July empties were good. I'm going to focus on using up more this month, I'm possibly moving to another state and will NOT take trash across state borders! I refuse too!
LOL @ taking trash across state borders. I can definitely understand that. Looks like great empties and especially a lot of perfume sample empties! I especially love that you're using what appear to be empty candle containers to store things. Smart!
I love the scent of those C.O. Bigelow products. I stayed at the Cosmopolitan five times when I was pregnant with my youngest and could not get enough of that scent.
Congrats on the potential move. I hope it goes smoothly.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
1st empties post! Was going to try to save for longer but not much extra space for "trash" in my little apartment, so this is for the first of August (which makes me wonder how much trash I'm producing... yikes!)
Ole Henriksen truth serum: been using for 6 years. Light, easy, not sticky and layers well to boost with other products.
Kenra hairspray: I like the varying hold choices, some of the heavy holds can get that slicked look if sprayed heavily though.
Living proof PHD split end mender: LOVE. was super skeptical but wow what a difference. Many say it takes them to a fresh cut look and I wouldn't go quite that far, but with heat damaged colored hair still a huge difference! Went and bought a full size the same day I opened the sample.
Ulta dual tipped applicators: love these because there isn't a lot of loose cotton and there is a precise end and flat. the flat end works great for my mario badescu drying lotion
tarte clean slate flawless brightening primer: Tossing bc it's so old. I like this and use it on and off. Not sure i would have bought another full price but picked on up discounted friends and family
Sephora foot masks: I won't ever stop raving about these. Easy to use, I use after using my clarisonic pedi attachment and see good results for 4-5 days.
DDG Alpha beta: I really like these and see great results, but use sparingly bc of price point.
Like but wouldn't buy (unless on sale maybe?)
MUFE step 1 smoothing primer: went on smooth and wore well.
Brazilian bum bum: smells great
**bleep** and fab detox blend lotion: like it, good light moisture for summer. smells wonderful, not artificial. Got on clearance at target, would repurchase on clearance again
Ole henriksen truth creme advanced hydration: been a sheer transformation user for years. got this on "too good to pass" sale and should have just passed. No more hydration than others. My faded dark spots have come back.. Still about 1/4 jar left but I can't take it anymore, I notice a huge difference when i use ST at work for 24 hours.
Ole henriksen ultimate lift firming serum: no changes
smashbox studio skin foundation: piled up in my creases
dr brandt needles no more: saw no changes, love the filler mask but this is a no go
estee edit pore stick: the SA gave this rave reviews. I saw nothing.. Maybe it was something to do with the sample vs the stick application, but I'm not paying $28 to find out
Sephora linghazi sleep mask: anti aging mask, woke up with huge smile lines, which usually aren't just visible when I wake up. So, yeah, this is the anti-anti-aging mask on me..
Great empties! I especially appreciate the detailed reviews and am definitely guilty of picking up something because it is a crazy sale only to be disappointed. I'm working through some Truth creme now. It's good though I'm ready to be done with it and on to something else.
It may be because I got a haircut in the middle of using that split end mender, but I did not notice much of a difference from the sample. I want to try it again at some point (hopefully a deluxe sample) to see how well it works, because OGX discontinued my HG.
Bummer I have naturally curly hair so the ends always tend to have a little bit of a frazzled look. It helped tame that down a little as well without getting goopy which is a miracle in itself. Excited to see how it looks with straightened hair. I've never tried HG but know a lot of people who liked it, I'm surprised it was dc.
My hair is naturally curly on the bottom. It is a little more wavy on the top. I get split ends. I already had split ends when I started using it and did not have any when I finished it, but I had a haircut in between. I want to try it again when I have no split ends as I start it.
this year is flying by and my stuff is flying out!!!! here are july's empties
- L’oreal paris hair exptertise total repair 5 conditioner
- L’oreal elvive fibrology thickness booster
- L’oreal paris hair expertise total repair 5 shampoo
- Sexy hair soy renewal cream oil
- Marakesh endz argon and hemp oil
- L’oreal ever pure leave in conditioner
- Alberto vo5 hot oil treatment
- Onyx professional remover
- Julep freedom topcoat
- Sally Hansen xtreme wear in pink satin
- Formula x the fix nail treatment
- Sally Hansen xtreme wear in white on
- Avon mirror shine
- Sally Hansen xtreme wear in breezy blue
- Sally Hansen xtreme wear in blue me away
- Formula x delete all
- Elizabeth and james nirvana black
- Prada candy
- Maison margiela replica jazz club
- Bath & body works warm vanilla sugar body lotion
- Glysomed hand cream
- Vita liberate phenomenal 2-3 week tan
- tropez gradual tan anti-aging
- Derma dr kp duty
- Vaseline problem skin
- tropez self-tan bronzing lotion
- L’occitane verbena body lotion
- Indeed hydraluron moisture jelly
- Indeed fillume volumizing moisturizer
- Indeed hydraluron serum
- Indeed fillume serum
- Indeed retinol reface
- Indeed hydraluron moisture boosting mask
- Bioderma sensibio h2o micellar water
- Bioderma sensibio wipes
- Nivea daily essentials double effect eye makeup remover
- Boscia makeup breakup cooling cleansing oil
- Cerave eye repair cream
- Dr bradnt skincare microdermabrasion
- Cotton rounds
- Algenist gentle rejuvenating cleanser
- Sephora mud mask purifying & mattifying
- Dr brandt oxygen facial
- Dove gentle exfoliating cleanser
- Fresh crème ancienne ultimate nourishing honey mask
- Too faced hangover rx
- Colourpop super shock shadow in wattles
- Urban decay primer potion
- Too faced natural eyes palette
- Bite beauty lipstick in damask
- Bite beauty duo in palomino & violet
- Nyx micro pencil
- Hourglass lip in cavas
- Bareminerals bareskin perfecting veil
- Covergirl flamed out mascara
- Johnsons baby shampoo
- Sephora brush it off cleansing wipes
My goal is to finish a nail polish, even if it's just a base or top coat. It's so hard when I have 400 and try to show them all some love. Even if I painted daily (which I don't), I cannot ever finish any.
Well done on making it through more lippies.
i did a major polish declutter this year and picked 20 polishes that i like and need to use up this year. some of them are older and starting to not be as awesome so i want to go through them....not so hard considering i do my nails at least once a week