Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Vacation Empties:20160109_114211.jpg

LOVED: 

Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity

Sephora Brush Wipes

LIKED:

Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser

L'Occitane Soap in Jasmine & Bergamot

HATED:

J R Watkins Mango Hand & Body Lotion (smelled like play-doh)

Everything else was just okay Smiley Happy

Love the vacation empties.  I'm guessing the products in the top corner are minis from the hotel?  I've rarely had good luck with hotel products, but the tops are too adorable.

Yes, we were at a Disney resort so I gave them a try Smiley Happy They were okay, wouldn't buy them or anything, but they worked!

Really cute Mickey bottles Smiley Very Happy

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Nopeimage.jpeg

(0) Hearts

Great empties and I agree, its impressive you made it through so many candles.

(0) Hearts

Love my candles! 

(0) Hearts

Great empties! I spy a few items from the VIB asian skincare promo awhile back. I am currently usign the Shiseido eye cream as well as the Skin Inc mask.

(0) Hearts

I liked the eye cream but the mask I wouldn't purchase. For a hydrating mask it didn't really feel hydrating. 

(0) Hearts

You used quite a few candles this month. I'm impressed! I'm halfway through my Winter candle - such a great scent but I'm ready to be done with it.

I burned two winters in Jan but picturing both was overkill. I burn one every evening so I go through them quickly and my candle stash is way worse then my makeup and skincare one. Yikes!

(0) Hearts

I always forget to include my candles, mostly because I automatically throw them in the freezer after they've cooled. 

I love repurposing them. I fill them with fragrance samples and gift them at the holidays.

(0) Hearts

Awesome empties! Also *high five* for getting your Batiste at TjMaxx, that's the best place to get them for the cheapest price Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I couldn't wait to finish the bottle. That one didn't smell to good. I like the vanilla one. 

Loves:image1.JPG

Will always repurchase the Dove dry shampoo (because it works/is inexpensive),

FAB moisturizer (have two people going through this stuff, hence two empties for January),

Kerastase shampoo

Guerlain LDP foundation in 31 is my HG, however I am testing some new foundations that are less expensive (so far none have come close to comparing)

NARS Penny Lane. I finished a blush! All of it! BUT this is my HG and it is discontinued. *tears*

Things that are ok/would use again but not going to actively purchase:

image2.JPG

HAAAAATE IT:

image3.JPGThe Baby Skin and Prime Time were almost full, but I'm trying to declutter and it's time to rid myself of silicon-y primers. Also, the KVD foundation felt like literal plaster. 

(0) Hearts

I too need to do a better job of decluttering things I just know I am never going to use.  From the samples I wasn't a fan of Ultimate Miracle Worker either.

(0) Hearts

Yup, I love the KVD concealer but I really disliked her foundation 

(0) Hearts

What didn't you like about Burberry Fresh Glow? I enjoyed mine last month. 

Totally agree with you on the Kate Somerville though. I've tried 2 different products from her and hated both of them.

I feel you on the KVD foundation ! It feels like having a very, very thick mask on your face :/

(0) Hearts

I felt like I was wearing stage makeup. Which is fine, I'm just so used to light, blendable coverage that this was like a little bit alarming on me haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments