Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RGbrown, you're selling me on that Essie base coat and Clarins oil. Not that I need to pick up anything, but I am adding them to the list.

@itsfi 

The Clarins oil is soooooo good. Having oily and acne-prone skin, I'm not opposed to oils at all, but I have to be careful about what I use...many are too heavy for me. This one has been in my routine for 3ish years now, maybe longer, and I have no intention of ever running out! I'll alternate it with samples or whatever other oils I have on hand just to stretch the bottle out longer, but it's definitely a true love. An underrated product from a brand that's frequently overlooked, IMHO.

The Essie was good! I've got a bottle and a half of Butter in my stash now, so I'm set for a while, but I could see myself picking it up again at some point. One coat was generally good enough to cover most of my ridges, and adding two layers of polish on top generally took care of the rest. Not 100% always, but a much better success ratio than some of the others I have tried.

@RGbrown, agree with you - Clarins is underrated and overlooked. My skin leans  oily when the weather warms up, which here could start late next month. I’ve also been noticing that the T-zone is looking a little shinier of late, so that Lotus oil could come in handy soon. Will take look at what Clarins goodies I have in my foils and DS bins. 

Last half of my April empties:

First 5 items are LOVES and have been or will be repurchased. All other items are LIKES, some which will be repurchased, if I don't already have a backup.First 5 items are LOVES and have been or will be repurchased. All other items are LIKES, some which will be repurchased, if I don't already have a backup.

Except for the nail art pens which leaked all over my fingers and are NO's, everything else is fine. For the most part, there are just other similar products I like more.Except for the nail art pens which leaked all over my fingers and are NO's, everything else is fine. For the most part, there are just other similar products I like more.

This batch includes 25 empties and 2 declutters. Total April empties = 69.

Latest batch o' trash! 🗑

YTD 152

Notes in the spoiler!

IMG_20210507_134735025.jpg

Spoiler
EVA NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo: light scent that borders somewhere between perfumey and fresh that I found quite lovely. Works decently well, a bit of buildup but not too much, and the white stuff shakes out pretty easily. It's not crunchy or gritty or sticky. While it's not necessarily on the top of my list, it is one I would buy again with a deal if needed, as I go through a good bit of dry shampoo and won't spend $20+ per can on my faves every single time.

REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: I found this ok, but I really prefer the PTR Pumpkin mask when I want to exfoliate. This is just a chemical exfoliator, whereas PTR also has scrubby grains in it...I don't use an exfoliating mask often, and I really enjoy a scrub from time to time. REN is a nice mask if you don't want physical exfoliation, it's just not my preference.

Omorovicza Ultramoor Mud Mask: true love! It's a bit on the ridiculously expensive end of the scale, but I like to buy minis from time to time (and then hoard them lol...I've got quite a few more of these to use up before they dry out!). This is the perfect mud mask for me...it's not drying, but it does a fantastic job at soaking up excess oil and smoothing out a bit of texture while it's at it. It's magic 💕

Ulta SPF 30 Lip Balm (Punchy Pomegranate): perfectly lovely SPF that isn't gritty or grainy like some I've tried, and just feels like a regular balm. Pomegranate is my favorite scent, so of course it has been discontinued and is sold out, but of course I have some backups in my drawer. Hoarding life FTW! 😂

System Professional Hydrate Shampoo: this gives me a really nice deep clean without making my hair too dry or frizzy. Lovely product that I would absolutely use again if I came across more.

DHC Face Wash Powder: I tried a sample of the Clinique cleansing powder at one point a year or two back, and became enchanted with the concept. The Clinique is kinda crazy in price to me though, so I grabbed this one to try, and hoo boy, I am hooked! My skin was not only clean, but soft, not overly stripped, and the powder format is fantastic in a lot of ways...great for traveling, and it's lighter/cheaper to transport in bulk vs a liquid cleanser. I can't remember exactly when I opened it, but I think I got about a year out of it, with roughly every-other-day usage? It doesn't take much at all, so it lasts foreeeeever. I want to try a few other brands of powders before settling on a favorite, but as it is right now, I would absolutely buy this again in a heartbeat!

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream: I tried my first sample of this back in 2017 or so, I think, and have pined after it for years, unwilling to pay full price. I finally lucked up and found it at TJM sometime pre-pandemic, late 2019 IIRC, and I have really liked having it. It was too heavy for my oily skin in the summer, unfortunately, but it made a really nice fall/winter eye cream when my skin is closer to normal. Thick and rich, lots of moisture, and helped keep some of my finer lines at bay. Over last summer/fall, I discovered the Kate Somerville Retinol Eye Cream, and feel it did a better job at erasing a few more lines, so I won't be looking out for a deal on this Algenist again, but this is a lovely option for those who don't need or want retinol in their eye cream. 

Bare Republic Mineral Whipped Mousse SPF30: Interesting texture, a thick, whipped mousse, that spread pretty easily but with a bit of white cast that took some work to rub in. The nozzle was extremely hard to press though; it took a lot of pressure, and if you've gotten sunscreen on your hand, you can almost forget about getting anything else out. Not looking to rebuy.

BBW True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream: true love! I discovered this had been discontinued last year and went on a panic-induced foot cream buying frenzy before finishing this one off. Turns out that was unnecessary, as BBW has come out with foot creams in their Aromatherapy line now, and the formula is nearly identical (praise be!!). I'm still waiting on a scent that makes me 100% happy, but I'm hopeful they'll add more in the future, and in the mean time, I've got one more tube of this TBS version to finish off, plus some other foot creams from my spending spree lol.

Ulta cotton balls: just a basic staple. This bag was extra nice, as all of the balls were much denser than normal; I could split them in half and still have a pretty much full size cotton ball, and it lasted me twice as long that way. Seems to be a one off deal though, as the other bag I bought at the same time isn't like this. 

IMG_20210507_134847557.jpg

Spoiler
I've talked about the Yuni and bioBelle recently, so I'll skip those.

The TonyMoly mask was fine; not outstanding, but provided decent moisture, which is about all I look for in a sheet mask. The scent is light, though a touch sharp, almost like it has some alcohol in it (but there is no alcohol in the ingredients list IIRC).

The Patchology foot peel gives nice results, and 19 days start to finish is about average for me...I could speed it along by being more diligent about soaking my feet and scrubbing the loose stuff off, but I never remember to do that. My only complaint is the size of the booties; my feet aren't that wide overall per se, but I do have bunions that make my feet pretty wide at the base of my toes, and these booties were too narrow for me...I split both of them before I finished soaking, and wound up having to put ziploc bags over my feet to contain the serum. 

@RGbrown, I don't think I've tried the DHC Face Wash Powder. My skin does respond well to those types of cleansers and I tend to reach for them more in the warmer months. Will add it to my list of things to try. B&BW True Blue Spa line had some fantastic products! I have a stash of body care products to get through but it's very good to know the products in their Aromatherapy line are a near dupe for the TBS body care items. 

@itsfi 

I can't speak for the rest of the Aromatherapy lineup, but I was thrilled when I compared the new AT foot cream to the old TBS foot cream and saw the ingredient lists were nearly identical ❤️ A few things moved around in order, but overall, they are extremely close in formulation!

I am now totally hooked on powder cleansers! I've got a couple of samples of Dermalogica Microfoliant lined up to try next, and then I'm going to buy either My Clarins or Good Molecules for the next one. I think I'll keep some sort of powder in rotation from here on out 💕

Powder cleansers are fabulous @RGbrown💖 Huge yes to having them on rotation; your skin will thank you! I reach for them fairly often as part of my morning cleansing routine in the spring and summer months.  Dermalogica Microdailyfoliant was my intro into powder cleansers. Lots of good ones out there to choose from. They last forever too! 

Love this thread! How fun! Can't wait to start posting my empties!! Good idea! ❤😁

Ahhhh, today's chatter here reminded me that I took some pics several days ago that I haven't posted yet!

YTD 137

Notes in the spoilers!

IMG_20210418_131643025.jpg

Spoiler
Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask: I am having a very hard time remembering how I liked this. Must not have been terribly impressive?

Duke Cannon Cold Shower: Yard work weather is upon us, and these are fantastic for cooling off after a sweaty day of cutting the grass or other outdoor activities. I have a stash, and Ulta sells singles for 75 cents...fantastic filler when you need something small to round out free shipping or gwp thresholds!

Scent Organix Rise and Shine (Tangerine & Hibiscus): I got a 4pk sampler of this brand in a gwp, and have been pleased with all of them so far. They are simple scents, not especially complex or fancy, but they smell nice, true to the listed two notes. This was a lovely citrus with just a touch of floral, and it made a fabulous pillow spray for me.

Sephora Bamboo Exfoliating Wipes (gratis): these are the old exfoliating wipes, the scratchy as all get out ones that could maybe even remove skin if you weren't gentle enough, yikes! I kept these out in my mini fridge in the basement, handy for cleaning up after yard work and such; the scratchy side was perhaps too harsh for my face, but I loved the feeling on my arms and legs. Kinda sad they aren't available anymore, but on the other hand, I have a bazillion other wipes, and likely wouldn't have repurchased because of that anyways.

Hempz Butter Me Up! Salted Toffee Hand & Foot Creme: BBW has discontinued my favorite foot cream, and I went on a buying spree of others to try and replace it. This was OK, but nowhere near as rich and thick as the BBW; I find it closer to a lotion than what I'd call a true cream, and it seems to disappear fairly quickly. Might be ok if you're putting sandals on immediately, but I prefer something that really hangs around for a while, as I lotion up my feet right before bed. The scent is passable...some days I like it fine, but some days I find it either too sweet or even a touch burnt, but all in all, it wasn't horrible. I bought 2 or 3 at once without trying it first, so I have more to use up, but even if it were still available, this wouldn't be a repurchase for me personally. 

Sexy Hair Curling Creme: I was pleasantly surprised by this! My other favorite hair cream is Bumble Don't Blow It, and this gave me a touch more hold and definition, while also feeling like nothing, no crunch or stiffness. I've got a bazillion other samples of stuff, and a full size tube of Bumble to go through, but I can absolutely see myself buying this in the future.

Whatever Wherever Leave In Conditioner: As packaged, I found this too thick for a spray bottle; it came out in clumps and spurts, but as I made some space, adding a little water helped tremendously. Overall it was a nice product, though I had to be careful of going too heavy near my roots/bangs, as it could weigh them down and make them look greasy. I'm happy to have tried it, but am not looking to purchase any time soon.

Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum: I swear, my samples of this multiply lol. My skin seems to like niacinamide, and I'm happy to use all of these I can get my hands on, so I'll keep using them as I get them. Would buy with a smoking hot deal, but I've got multiple niacinamide serums and essences in my stash, so that likely won't need to happen any time soon.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion: nothing fancy, just a solid choice for a basic moisturizer, and my face loves it. Have more, and will buy as needed.

Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate: somewhere between a serum and a moisturizer, this isn't quite strong enough on its own, even for my oily skin, but I can mix in a couple of drops of oil to make it the perfect lightweight daytime moisturizer for me. Would use again.

Lano Minty Foot & Leg Balm: I went back and forth on my feelings for this nearly every time I used it. It is, of course, rich with lanolin, and I found it to be a weird texture, a kind of balmy ointment that I could rub in easily for a few brief seconds before it became this stiff coating on my feet that was uncomfortable to rub further, almost like trying to massage damp skin without any sort of slip agent. I enjoy a nightly mini foot massage, but that wasn't really possible with this, sadly. The mint wasn't very prominent either, which made me sad. But...it did a fantastic job of helping keep my feet soft, so it miiight show up in my stash again at some point in the future, even if the texture isn't my favorite.  

IMG_20210418_131430962.jpg

Spoiler
Phyto Phytophanere Hair & Nails Supplement: I've been taking these for well over a year now, and haven't really noticed a difference in my hair. My nails are better, but I honestly attribute that to regular cuticle oil usage, not these. This was my last bottle from some previous really nice deals, and I'm not looking to rebuy.

NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil: meh. This one is made with a mineral oil base, and I found it to be very oily/heavy. I've got no issue with mineral oil in general, but it's more of a barrier oil and doesn't really soak in well. NCLA now advertises they are mineral oil-free, and I suspect I got this in a sub box as a way of them dumping old stock to make room for their new formulation (I got it in either Boxy or Allure last year or so). If I ever get a bottle of their new formula, I'd give it a whirl, but I'm also perfectly happy with my homemade jojoba/vitamin E mix, so I'm not looking to buy cuticle oil anytime soon.

Becca Skin Love Glow Elixir: I really liked this in my morning routine on days I wore makeup, but that took a nosedive with COVID, and it has changed color and scent, so it's time to toss it. With the impending demise of the brand, I'm sad to see this go, but I'm not looking to stock up on something that I may not finish before it goes bad.

Yuni Shower Sheet: eh, the more I use these, the less thrilled I am with them. It's a citrus-herbal scent, and while I like it, it doesn't always agree with my chemistry. I'll use up what I have, but won't be looking to buy.

Kiehl's Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream: just ok. It's got a floral scent, that while light, I didn't really appreciate. Perfectly fine for my oily skin, not too heavy, but not impressive enough to buy.

Fizz & Bubble Lip Scrub (Watermelon): I used to like these fine, but then Sara Happ spoiled me lol. I find these to be a tub of just packed sugar, barely held together with just a hint of slip ingredients. It's like barely damp sand...I have a hard time getting it to stay on my lips while I'm scrubbing unless I go overboard with balm first to help it stick. I much prefer SH now, which has a good base of oil/slippery ingredients to help the scrub glide while also holding it in place, and SH leaves my lips much softer.

Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream: I found a second one in my stash while assessing what all I had left in the way of eye creams. I love this stuff, but can't really use it, sadly, as it makes my eyes water.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream: also made my eyes water. I have not figured out exactly what the root of the problem is, but my eyes just seem to be finicky little beasts.

Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost: it's so hard to tell from a tiny packet with only a couple of days of usage, but I thiiiink this broke out my jawline a bit. Even if it wasn't the culprit, it was fine but nothing special, and I'm just as happy with CeraVe at a fraction of the price. 

IMG_20210418_130428944.jpg

Sheet masks. I adore the top three, and would buy more if I could. The Freeman one was nicely hydrating, but had a bit of a floral scent that turned me off. The bioBelle gel masks are slippery suckers, and am starting to get low-key annoyed that I bought a 12pk without ever having tried one first, but it's still a nice mask, even if I have to keep sliding it back up into place lol. 

@RGbrown, great work on the empties. 😁 This may be more work than it's worth, but I have a little better results (as far as the mask not sliding about) if I make the hydrogel mask a 2-piece mask by cutting it in half. It seems to help with slippage having a top and bottom piece. 

@itsfi 

It's already in two pieces 😬

I've found that if I place it up WAY TOO HIGH, like nearly blocking my vision, and the chin halfway over my mouth, I don't have to hike it back up nearly as often, and it finally settles down about where I want it as it starts to dry down. 😂

@RGbrown, grrrr!!! 😠 That’s not fun! Great, you just have to obstruct your vision and muffle yourself with the sheet mask so that it fits just right on the dry down. 😂🤣😂 I completely get that the size, shape and placement of certain features of a sheet mask won’t work for everyone but when one comes along as “interactive” as this one, it always makes me wonder how the QC review went?!! 😆 

@itsfi 

Interactive made me giggle 😂 Such a fitting description!

Perhaps this is why this was one of the last OG bioBelles on their site? Maybe I should have realized that before I snatched the 12pk on super sale lol. The serum is really nice, comparable to their original lineup, but it would be nicer if the mask wasn't so slippery!

@RGbrown, the slip sliding of certain masks is really frustrating. I’ve had a few meet their end before I made it to the bed or couch to lie down to keep the mask in place!! 😔 Newer hydrogel masks seem to have better adherence and fit, which is good news because those were some contortionist level moves you had to do. 😲 These hydrogels seem to make for more of a workout than a relaxing or pampering mask session. 😂 Alright, my memory may be off, but I don’t think there’s an hydrogel mask in the newer line of Biobelle sheet masks. Or maybe there is and I’ve completely blocked it out of my mind?! 😝 

@RGbrown  Great job!!

@ather 

Thank you! 💕

March Empties!

I had a good month again for masking that really helped bump my empties numbers as well as my skincare game.  Overall 72 for this month and I had minimal purchases.  One of my goals is more going out than coming in.  I’m gonna need to have a few great months to make up for the spring sale in April! So far I’m meeting my ‘average of 2 empties a day’ goal!  Year to date empties is 204!

7C39F722-9FA7-4E14-833C-D62134BD7210.jpeg

Loves:

4000665F-86A8-479C-95C5-5434ADD4E522.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Loreal root touch up.  I had a brief moment of thinking maybe I should go grey.  I have grey that grows in just around my bangs area and thought maybe a grey streak could be fun.  Thought that I could cover the growth until it looked okay.  Well this stuff actually worked well.  But I’ve decided to go back to dying it lol. I will keep a bottle on hand for touch ups between colourings though.
  • Milk Makeup Moisturiser – This is fantastic stuff. Its nice and rich, feels good smoothing onto my skin, is actually effective at moisturising, causes no stinging ever, no matter how dry I am.  A true love that I will be re-purchasing once I’ve worked though some other products I have on hand this summer.
  • YSL Black Opium.  I’ve got this in a full size.  Great sweet with a touch of musk winter fragrance.  I have other more unique fragrances that I love, but this one is just easy to pull off, which is why I suspect its so popular.
  • Lancome Make up remover. This is always a solid product for removing eye makeup.  I have to say, it may be the best eye make up remover I’ve used.  I do manage to get samples every now and again and I’m happy to use them.

Greats

6D7D55C8-DC49-4B01-96C5-1BC6B73295E9.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Native deodorant.  So far my favourite natural deodorant.  I’ve found several scents that I enjoy, the price isn’t outrageous, and while I don’t exactly do back breaking work on the regular, this stuff keeps me stink free.
  • Kiehl’s Crème de Corps – This was lovely.  It moisturised nicely, felt nice on my skin when I massaged it in.  The only thing that didn’t hit a home run for me was the fragrance.  There isn’t one.  Now… I know… fragrance in skincare can be sensitizing.  But I just plain like it in my body products. 
  • Ulta Shower Tablets.  This could have been a winner winner chicken dinner if I had found a fragrance more up my alley.  The lemon verbena was nice, but not the most amazing. One tablet in the bottom of my shower lasted two showers.
  • Cargo lip gloss – this was one that I’d set aside in my “try to love me or lose me” makeup bag that I’m using in lieu of a panning project this year.  I really didn’t anticipate loving this since it’d sat for way longer than I should admit unused.  The shade was kinda like Turkish Delight from Nars.  I used this next to me during the day as a chapstick and ran through it pretty quickly.  I wouldn’t buy it again, but it was nice to use up.
  • The Ulta Spiced cookie foot cream smelled delightful. No complaints at all.  I just don’t use a lot of foot creams.
  • BBW Hand Sanitizer. I don’t go anywhere other than work anymore and that’s only a couple times a week for a few hours.  I had these hanging on my purse for easy access and they were nice enough.  I appreciate the portability and non tequila scents.

Fine

0C3697BC-8793-4569-A4DB-E2641B27F832.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Dr Dennis Gross SPF – This is perfectly fine for an SPF, but I prefer higher than a 30.  I have others that I really like a lot more, so I likely would’t bother to order any.
  • Palmers Tummy Butter.  I used this a few years ago and didn’t finish the jar.  Figured I’d use it up to get rid of the jar. Kinda on the greasy side in that it takes a while to sink in, like a long while.  I do appreciate that it would be nice to help keep skin moisturised to avoid stretch marks but for using it up…. Don’t plan on putting on pants anytime right away.
  • Kiehl’s Rare Earth Mud Mask.  This was okay.  It didn’t do anything bad to my skin, but it didn’t do anything overly wonderful either. I think I prefer mud masks that don’t dry down.
  • Lancome Genifique. Gotta say this stuff feels wonderful on my skin.  That said, I didn’t notice any wonderful results when I used a full size and for the cost, I need to see a little something going on.
  • Inkey List Q10, saw no results, but I hear it’s meant to be more of a long term thing.  I won’t say I won’t try it again, but I’ve got way more serums going on that help me out right now to keep this in the mix.
  • Nuxe Masque purifiant doux.  The soft name kinda fits, it’s a nice soft dry down and was easy to use.  I’d say this is more suited for someone with no real skin concerns.  I’m wanting more from my masks.  Purifying isn’t exactly my end goal either, so I’m just not sure this is a fit for me.
  • Laura Mercier DS gloss.  This was nice.  Nice marshmallow scent to it, but nothing special.  Again was a part of my ‘use it or toss it’ program.
  • Bite Lipgloss.  This was borderline gone bad and didn’t have much left in it, so I used it up in a couple days. I’m sure this formula is discontinued but it was fine when I first used it.
  • Bite lip plumping oil – this was not an enjoyable product when I got it, however when I saw how fast I used up the lip gloss I figured I could knock this out pretty quick.  I’m just not into lip plumpers.

Miss

40C7967F-9A52-499F-9A66-5C1B7D0B05E9.jpeg

Spoiler
  • B&B thickening shampoo.  I love several of the B&B shampoos.  This one however did not volumize, thicken or allow my hair to be soft.  I’d have to use a hair mask after this in order to get a brush through my hair. The matching conditioner didn’t help either.  They all just made my hair very straw like.
  • OGX argan oil conditioner.  Just didn’t condition enough for me.  It did however give me a pimple on my neck.  Now I know I can’t attribute one pimple just to this, but I suspect it was. 
  • PTR Cloud Cleanser. I think there is coconut oil in this and my skin isn’t fond of coconut oil.  I also never felt quite clean after using it.  There was no real residue, just a feeling.
  • Lancome Mascara.  Was an older sample that I’d used a few times and pretty much abandoned. I got a bit of transfer with this one when I first used it and when I tried again it happened again.  No need to keep using it.
  • Cetaphil Moisturiser.  This was just meh.  It didn’t do anything bad, but it wasn’t anything wonderful either.
  • Random eye cream – this was an ipsy item.  I’m sure it was fine, but also … unmemorable.

Trash

90B0CE0E-89FF-43FF-9A6A-618103BC319C.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Clinque Yellow moisturiser.  This is a product that has never worked on my face.  I’ve always used the mountains of freebies on my legs.  This one was somehow half used and went bad by the time I found it in my ridiculous amounts of product.  This is why we need to go through things and use what we have.  I may have had to repeat this to myself a few times.
  • Nail Polish – dried up.  I actually have polish from at least 10 years back that’s fine, this one however was bought only a few years ago and went bad.  Never really knew polish did this.
  • Four random hotel lotions.  I thought I’d used all these up last year.  Nope.  I swear they multiply.
  • Nars gloss in orgasm.  This was a sparkly peachy mess.  I used it up as chapstick fairly quickly, but would never have worn it in public.  Way too many sparkles. 

Masks

91916AA4-D69F-4832-A5B8-73B9CAE2CECB.jpeg

Spoiler

This was a month of using The Crème Shope.  I can’t believe how many of their masks I accumulated. I’m currently on month 2 of TCS and I still won’t have them all gone.  Dang multi packs.  They all fit differently, have different amounts of serum and different materials, and varying levels of efficacy.  For these reasons, I’m super unlikely to purchase from them again. Now, I know I’ll end up with some at some point, but I won’t be going wild at TJ Maxx anytime soon.

• Top row – these were actually nice.  They were Anti Aging, plumping, moisturizing etc and that’s what my skin needs/enjoys. These were my top tier, stuck on my skin, had extra serum, material was soft and easy to apply.
  • Second row. These ones were nice enough.  Serum goals were aligned with my skin’s need. Not as much serum as the top shelf.
  • Third row. This whole line is a miss for me.  Never enough serum, the mask material doesn’t stick to my face well, and I find that I don’t get much out of the serum past a meh.
  • Bottom row.  Peppermint.  I can’t handle peppermint so close to my eyes.  These were all misses for me based on the serum ingredients.  I could only keep them on for 5-10 minutes.

@missjeanie  Wholy!!!!!! Great job!!

Thanks @ather I'm hoping my sale purchases don't derail the empties streak lol.  I need to get my collection downsized a bit. 

@missjeanie  I know the feeling. My stash is very overwhelming for me. I don’t know how I ended up with so much! 😫

8,134 Replies
testing