Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! I STILL HAVE FACE CREAM AND ITS NOT TOUCHING MY FACEEEEE!!!!

Poor flat iron!  It's definitely sad when one dies but 10 years is a really, really good run for a flat iron.  I remember when I was first using them in college it seemed like I was going through one a year.  Thankfully the one I'm using now has lasted a few years and is still going strong.  Did you like the wider iron?  I used to use a wider one like that originally because it seemed more efficient with all my hair but since then I've decided the narrower irons are easier to maneuver.

I also love your placemats.  So pretty.  I think I may say that every month. :-)

(0) Hearts

i like the wider one.  i have a smaller one right now - that i found in my stash that i didnt remember having - and i'm not liking it as much! 

i found those placemats at a dollarama!!! i love the colour and the pattern but they're felt so they drive me crazy!!!

Ahhh they look so pretty so I was assuming they were more expensive, like Crate & Barrel.  I agree that color is gorgeous though the felt would probably drive me nuts too.

[ Edited ]

RIP, sedu flat iron... 

But so many empties! That must feel amazing. 

Btw, the whole make a difference line by Origins is great. Have you tried other things in it? Face moisturizer and hand cream are my fave.  Smiley Happy

i learned i use a lot of crap every month!! i don't know how i do it!!!! 

i haven't tried anything else in the make a difference line but i may have to pick stuff up soon!!

Not a lot of empties this month

FullSizeRender-12.jpg

Excellent

MUFE Mist and Fix

Colgate Prevident toothpaste

BB Thickening Shampoo x2

BB Thickening Conditioner x2

Skinceuticals Phyto gel

Balenciaga Florabotanica

Dior J'adore

Everything else was either okay or disappointing

(0) Hearts

I love that MUFE fixing spray too.  I just got around to trying it last month and I swear it's changed my life.

Lol, that's more than I finish in a month, on average: )

Good job on those vials! Smiley Very Happy

LOL Thanks!

I've been using them to spray my room or around the house. It's a good way to both get through my stash and try out new scents without committing to wearing them all day.

I do that too, sometimes, but only with the scents I don't like enough to wearSmiley Happy

I still think using up all the perfume vials is impressive.

Is that the Radiance Clarisonic Brush? What did you think of that? I bought a multi pack and will try that next, but I just opened a luxe brush about a week or so ago.

Yup it's the Radiance one.

I didn't like it at all, I actually didn't even bother waiting for it to need changing. 

I just didn't notice it doing anything at all, it may be good for someone with very sensitive skin but I'm back to using the Normal brush head.

Not a high volume empties but some much loved products.   This Sisley foundation was my first super luxe makeup item and I used it for many years.  I'm on the hunt for a foundation with similar coverage/finish at a more reasonable price, but imagine I'll rebuy this at some point.

Sadly will not be rebuying the ren balm.  After some testing, this 100% breaks me out big time.  

image.jpg

That is a bummer about the REN Balm.  I'd be frustrated if I got a FS product only for it to break me out.

(0) Hearts

Luckily this was not FS - it game in that 'Pure Glow Trio' with some small sizes of masks/treatments, so I did not feel too slighted.  I really wanted to like it, so that was a bummer but never know until you try!

Nice!  I tried to buy sisley foundation thus summer while in Ansterdam at Douglas  but the lightest shade was way too dark for me.  I never checked to see if they had lighter options online or if that was it. 

(0) Hearts

Interesting!  I got it from saks so I would recommend trying it again.  I am pretty fair but it blends beautifully  

(0) Hearts

was the shade 0 porcelain? It is the lightest shade they make.

I think I'm behind on posting, but here's a few recent empties:

image.jpeg

Loves:

Living Proof Flex Hairspray - already backed up

Clarins extra firming day and night

Radical serum - was free gwp from Saks!

Sephora konjac sponge 

ABH Brow wiz

l'artisan parfumeur noir exquis - so annoyed this sample be a,e empty in my purse after one use!

OH Truth Serum - I never really know if this is doing anything but seems nice enough

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments