Empties

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I skipped posting my April empties because there weren't many so here are my combined April + May empties.

IMG_9294.JPG

Would (re)purchase

Spoiler
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock (has been my staple forever)
FAB Ultra Repair Cream (I use this mostly on my poor dry hands)
DDG peel pads (just started a regimen to combat my dark spots)
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Glamglow Youthmud
Nude Omega Cleansing Jelly (I have a full size open, this was just the last foil I had)
Karuna Hydrating Mask (looove!)
Kaplan MD Lip Mask (the card I have had both the mask and the balm. I was able to use both twice and the mask was amazing but the balm pales in comparison to my good ol Vaseline)
Soap & Glory Hand Food (I always have a tube in my purse)
Jack Black Asian Pear Lip Balm (love this stuff for daytime use)
NYX Control Freak Brow Gel (so good that it has replaced the ABH one for me)
Bite Lush Lip Wipes (these are amazing esp at removing matte liquid lippies)

Still need to test further

Spoiler
belif Aqua Bomb (I liked it but not sure still. I have a deluxe to break into)
MUFE #2 primer
Mizon Water Max Aqua Gel Cream - loved the feeling, want to try it some more

big fat NO

Spoiler
Korres Greek Yoghurt Wipes - I normally like the Greek Yoghurt line (I love the sleeping facial and the primer) but this smells AWFUL.   I would never return a pack of wipes so I begrudgingly used this up.  

[ Edited ]

Have not shared here since my Jan empties, so these are from Feb.  I was tempted to order a replacement Bumble and Bumble Oil during the recent sample offers, but they all look like the same faulty tubes.  And, I ordered a bit of shampoos lately, so I am pretty stocked.

February 2015 Empties.jpg

image.jpg

HG/Maintenance Products - Head & Shoulders, Morrocanoil Extra Volume Shampoo, Glamglow Supermud, Hourglass Mineral Veil, Boscia Konjac Sponge, Clinique Sunscreen
Loves - Fresh Rose Face Mask (Repurchased), Sephora Green Tea Mask (Repurchased)
Likes - Tory Burch Perfume (I have a full-size of this that's been unopened since February, I can't seem to make up my mind about it. I think it may be that I love Chloe way too much to switch.)
Indifferences - Tatcha Serum, Tatcha Moisture Rich Silk Creme, Karuna mask, Missha Mask

WP_20150602_002.jpg

Rebuy - BM Combination moisturizer

Very interested in buying - Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator

Unsucessful - Gross pads, BM Complexion Rescue in Natural (too dark)

Finally finished my last Purely Bright Sample! I enjoyed the TH Rejuvinating serum and Purifying cleanser, but one go isn't good enough to determine if they are as good or better than what I am already using. I like using the regen cleanser on my forehead, I get some really stubborn under the skin bumps there and this breaks them up.

I think that is the hard part about skincare samples.  Unless you amass a few of them it's hard to really know if they are going to do anything.

Acute observation! I think it took three of the Jurlique purely brightening to see it do anything.

I am laughing like crazy that you wrote Unsuccessful - Gross Pads.  While I love them, I appreciate the humor.

The darn things do no miracles for me when I need them to. I think my expectations are too high, especially since they sting like Stridex pads. So happy to give you some laughs! Smiley Very Happy

DSC00778.jpg

Likes (may or may not repurchase):

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White and Black (I have so many sample size vials and mini rollerballs!)

Gucci Guilty Diamonds

Chloe Love Story

Tory Burch Tory Burch

Prada Candy Florale

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Josie Maran Argan Oil

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

Josie Maran Argan SPF 47 (need to try more since the reformulation)

Bliss Multi-Face-Eted Clay Mask (almost a love, need to try more.  I used it like a scrub.)

B&B Thickening Conditioner

Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector

Ole Henriksen Night Treatment (not sure if it did anything, need to try more)

Lancome Energie Daily Cream

Benefit PoreFessional (no lasting impression, need to try again)

Dislike (no plans to purchase):

Lancome Energie Daily Lotion (doesn't do anything for me, is really a toner and not a 'lotion' as named)

Always love seeing people's experiences with products.  I have that Benefit sample so I'm curious to try it out and see if it does anything for me.  The only thing I've tried on that lis is the B&B thickening conditioner.  It seems to make my hair feel so odd when wet and requires a lot of additional products to get it feeling soft, but admittedly my hair is already thick so the last thing I need is a thickening conditioner.

I keep seeing this Lancome line pop up and go searching for it but can never find it.  Where did you get these samples?  

It is annoying when companies label toner as lotion.  I am unsure why, but I have seen La Mer, Erno Laszlo and others do that as well.

notcreative....the Lancome samples are Sephora promo code ENERGIE.  It's actually a really great promo.  You get a box of 14 samples, broken down as 7 lotion packets and 7 cream packets.  I'm glad I got it because I've been wanting to try the lotion, but this was a great way to find out I don't like it!

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1645597

So, I finally went to place my order for this, and I see they are gone.  Boo.  Lancome direct does not even carry this line.  At least you did not like the toner.  That provides some solace.

Screen Shot 2015-06-05 at 11.54.47 PM.png

Oh, boo.  Sorry the ENERGIE promo is OOS!  I see they have a different formulation of the toner now, I wonder if it's any better?  Maybe we'll see a new promo with it soon!

I missed this one completely and this promo is right up my alley.  I may need to place another order.  Thanks so much.

thanks so much beauty2sample, this will be the next code i use Smiley Very Happy 

IMG_1762.JPG

Loves:

UD Deslick - Will repurchase this forever. Love love love.

Joico K-Pak Hair Mask - I have another travel size and a full size. It really helped my hair when I was dyeing it.

FAB Face Cleanser - I have several of these as well as a ton of other cleansers I need to use up before repurchasing.

FAB Ultra Repair Cream - Love this stuff when I sometimes get dry patches

Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes - Love these but I found some Equate brand I love better and you get twice the amount for half the price. 

Meh:

VS Bodywash - Smelled good. Nothing Special.

Storebrand nail polish remover - Took a little while to take all the polish off.

Sweet Pea bodywash - Got this in a gift set. Mehh.

Lady Speedstick Deodorant - Got this in a pinch from the hotel I stayed at when my grandpa was in the hospital. I love my Dove a whole lot more.

I'm really proud of myself this month. And last month. These are empties for March and April. 

Loves:
NEST wasabi pear body cream
Origins White Tea antioxidant cleanser

Origins active charcoal mask

Dior Nude Air Serum foundation

Fresh Seaberry face oil

Fresh Seaberry restorative body cream (smells exactly like the oil, very thick and moisturising)
Clinique Clinical Clearing Gel (have a full size of this actually, just used a sample on a trip)
GlamGlow SuperMud cleanser (just like regular Supermud when I left it on like a mask, I don't know if it's a good idea though)

B&B Thickening hairspray

B&B Thickening Shampoo+Conditioner
Origins Make a difference+
Living Proof satin hair serum
GlamGlow Thirstymud cleanser

L'Oreal lip pencil in eternal mauve

Bite Beauty double lipstick in lychee/musk from last year (too creamy, doesn't last long)

Meh:
Purity Made Simple
Algenist Genius eye cream
Fresh Rose face mask (too sticky,smells weird)
ExfoliKate - I don't get it, why is this so popular?
Tatcha marula cleansing oil - didn't even take off my makeup
Living Proof curl cleansing conditioner+styling treatment
Clinique for men deodorant (leaves white stains everywhere, used up but would not repurchase)
Sephora Body Wash with random citrus scent - meh. doesn't even make decent foam 
A bunch of random perfume vials

11206092_10205630012042771_6643024677493096666_n.jpg

Wasabi Pear Lotion? That sounds heavenly! Ditto on the ExfoliKat

Wasabi Pear body cream was my favorite body product. It smelled like the ripest, most delicious pear, only a hint of wasabi. Unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry it anymore Smiley Sad 

I think I saw the perfume at TJ maxx recently.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments