I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I don't keep my empties around long enough to photograph, but I did finish 5 full size items, 18 DS, and 48 foils this month!!! I have been doing the $2 when I finish a full size, $0.50 for a DS, and $0.25 for a foil and came up with $31 (I think) for this month!!
- bioderma cleansing wipes:
- sally hansen xtreme wear polish -black:
- nivea hydro care lip balm:
- too faced hangover rx primer:
- tangle teezer:
- carols daughter marula hair mask:
- soap & glory righteous butter:
middle child syndrome
- bath & body works warm vanilla sugar body lotion:
- nyx hd finishing powder:
- too faced lip liner:
- no bleeding lips lip liner:
- mary kay timewise repair daycream: mary kay wants to kill me. that’s all i can say. i ended up using this on my feet because i didn’t want to throw out something i’ve spent money on
- lavanilla pure vanilla healthy deodorant:
dried up before i could play because i’m a hoarder – i mean collector
- eyeko liquid liner
- stila smudge stick
- bareminerals eye liner
- make up for ever hydrating primer:
- l’occitane shower oil:
- mariposa polish:
- yves rocher lavender foot cream:
middle child syndrome
- algenist genius anti aging cream
- dry bar bay breeze
- clinique turn around overnight
- glamglow hydrating cleanser: random tip – don’t confuse this for your glamglow mask…your face will HATEEE you
- origins refreshing face mask
- nivea cream
- jurlique soothing moisturizing cream
- john frida frizz ease 3 day straight:
- acure brightening facial scrub:
- nourish organic argan face serum:
- nourish organic eye cream:
- bumble and bumble bb repair:
- laura mercier radiance bronze foundation primer:
- marc jacob highliner: irritated my eyeballs
- sarah mcnamara miracle skin
- dr jart+ beauty balm
- ysl touche eclat:
- kaplan md perfect pout:
- dr dennis gross alpha beta peel:
- make up for ever hydrating primer
- giorgio armani luminous silk foundation:
- amazing concealer
middle child syndrome
- dry bar smoothing cream
- nude cleansing jelly
- first aid beauty ultra repair cream
- murad renewing eye cream
- sephora instant moisturizer
- benefit puff off
- perfekt skin perfection gel: if this is perfection i want no part of it
- clinique stay all day makeup
- make up for ever smoky extravagant
- amore pacific cushion compact: i actually liked this foundation but the smell is too strong for me
As soon as I use up my insane backup stash of wipes, I am finally going to try Bioderma. Tangle Teezer is also on my list to try, because I love the Wet Brush and want to compare.
I love the new Bye Felicia category.
I have a TON of empties this time. It includes both November and December since I was out of the country and couldn't post my November ones.
- Bite High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb (from 2014 holiday set)
- Soap & Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em Body Scrub
- Becca SSP in Opal (pressed)
- Vaseline Intensive Care 10x Advanced Repair Lotion
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil
- Tatcha Camelia Cleansing Oil
- Sephora brush cleaning wipes
- OH Empower Foaming Cleanser
- Revlon Colorsilk Conditioner (came with hair color)
- Benefit They're Real Remover
- Cover FX Calming Primer
- Dior Addict-It Lash
- Lancome toner
- MUFE Step 1 hydrating primer
- Nars eye primer
- KVD face primer
- Korres Wild Rose Ex
- Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash
- Erborian Bamboo Waterlock mask
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
- Phyto hair masque
- MediHeal Dress Code Red mask
- Guerlain Maxi Lash
- MJ Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- Dior Eye Makeup Remover
- Dove Dry Spray Deodorant
- Bite Lip Wipes
- Shiseido Cotton
- UD All Nighter
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes
- MUFE Ultra HD Foundation
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops
- Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock
I finished a Neutrogena sunscreen (also love) over the summer but I could not find the container. Well, my husband took the boys for a snow day on NYE. I prepped the backpack and no joke I found the empty bottle inside. While I am unsure why he grabbed an empty bottle and stuck it in the bag, I am glad he did not toss it.
Yes, I HATED that formula. I have very dry skin and when I wore the poured SSPs I looked greasy. I didn't apply a lot or anything. It just looked really bad on me. The liquid form is really good though. I use it quite a lot and really love how it looks.
What is that one packet in the first picture, top right corner? Sheet mask?
I recently picked up the BB Solid because I had a GC and wanted nothing from Sephora and I love it. I went so long using cheaper "dupes" but nothing cleaned by BB and brushes like the solid did.
It is a pretty mask! It does look like the picture on the outside! I recall that Sprytely had posted pics of herself wearing these masks in the mask thread if you want to see what they look like.
-Vita Liberata Self Tanner in Medium - I like this, however if I ever repurchased I would definitely get Dark... This shade barely showed up on my light skin and only lasted 2-3 days. The scent was much better than other self tanners I have used in the past. I prefer the St Tropez Express Tan.
-Origins Night-a-Mins - This was a nice night cream. It is richly hydrating and nourishing. Didn't do anything amazing for my skin though.
-Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder - This is HG for me. I have repurchased the full size. Sets my makeup perfectly and makes my complexion look so smooth and flawless.
-UD All Nighter Setting Spray - This is another HG product. Makes my makeup last all day. I only use this if I am working or have a long day ahead of me where I need my makeup to last.
-Sephora Rose Sheet Mask - Loved this mask. It is so soothing and pampering. I got two uses out of it because the sheet was so saturated.
-Dr Brandt PoreDermabrasion - evened out my skintone and improved texture.
-Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara - This was an okay mascara. I wasn't wowed, and since I have several HG mascaras it takes a lot for me to love a mascara. It gave some volume but overall it didn't stand out to me.
-NYX Tinted Brow Mascara - kinda messy. I prefer to fill in my brows with a powder or brow wiz and then set them with ABH clear brow gel. For someone who doesn't have time/patience to do their brows this is a quick fix. I personally wouldn't repurchase.
To me, two sides = two uses
The mask was still so saturated after one use so I couldn't justify tossing it. I carefully folded the mask up, put it in a ziploc bag, and marked which side I used so I could re-use the other side.