Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Yes it was @dollfie. I got it on sale at Sephora. I liked...

Yes it was @dollfie. I got it on sale at Sephora. I liked it. It was soft and gentle. Nice change from my clarisonic.

RE: Empties

@Lazybeautybeast You’ve been busy!

Re: Empties

@Lazybeautybeast

Wow!  Look at all those empties!  Nice!

I'm excited to share a few more empties I polished off in the the past 10ish days! Love that I'm depleting my stash of beauty/skincare, since my new goal is to have a more minimalist collection...this is going to be impossible without destashing 😄

IMG_8381.JPG

NYX Liner: I really enjoyed this, however it now leaks like crazy! The leaking makes very sloppy lines and it's impossible for me to wing anymore...sad to destash since there's still so much more product left.

Exuviance: these killed my skin. it burned so badly upon impact that I rinsed it off even though its non-rinse.

Clinique eye balm rich: i still really enjoy this and have a full sized version I need to use. I may try something else once I finish the FS.

KVD powder: love!

Nuface: this is great! the exfoliating side is a bit rough but does make my skin feel great after. The sheets are also so large that I was able to cut it up into 4 squares for multiple applications 🙂

Great empties, @pinyo!  I feel the same way as you do as I'm working through my stash!

Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use w...

Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use when I'm on the run coming out of the gym & don't have the time to jump in the shower. Sadly, last time I used I noticed it made me break out 😞 luckily, I only have samples to use up so I think I'm going to only use for when I'm really desperate. I'm oily,acne prone for those reading & curious. @pinyo

Re: Really like the nuface too. It was so convenient to use w...

Oh no! I’m sorry it broke you out @sonnydee. I have a few persisting red bumps on my jawline that I assumed was a heat rash or something. I hope it’s not from these wipes! 😄

@pinyo Great job depleting your stash!! Thanks for the reviews! I have that KVD powder sitting in my cart right now- I’ve heard good things about it! - can’t wait to try it! 👌😉

Thank you @Shosh85! It’s a great feeling to toss these empty containers. I love the KVD powder! No flash back either. I also like the LM translucent powder and tarte powder (although this may lighten my complexion. If it does, it’ll become a no no). Hopefully the KVD works for you! 

Recent empties:

Loves- will buy or re-purchase againLoves- will buy or re-purchase again

Likes- would use againLikes- would use again

Nice job!👍 @angel7594 

I agree on the Sephora mask! -(I also just like the rose scent)🌹😉

Those Unicorn ones look super fun.. and delicious? Haha! 👌

Thank you @Shosh85! It is hard for me to hold on to a lot of empty packaging for very long, lol! 😅 The rose mask is definitely one of my favorites- so hydrating and I love the scent! The Unicorn print sheet mask is fun, but did not fit too well so I had to snip it a little. The Unicorn shake one was a two piece which was great, it fit well and stayed in place. 👍🏻

Sheet masks are taking over, haha!

I loved most of these products!

I didn’t really care for that L’occitane hand cream- I really enjoy a lot of the L’oocitane products, but the scent on this one kinda bugged me- it smells kind of like baby powder. 👶

I actually really like the GlamGlow PoutMud formula and it help hydrate my lips really well- but I just don’t really like lippies I have to use my finger to apply. (Just seems a little unsanitary to me) 😬

Most of the sheet masks I’ve reviewed in the Mask Challenge Thread already, except I didn’t really get the full experience from that Hyaluronic Acid Creme Shop one (bottom, in the middle) - I only had it on for about 5 minutes before my 4 year old had a melt down and I had to abort! I have more of these, so I’ll have to try it again soon. 😬😉
168D58CC-C6F7-4A9B-9407-D11C96847686.jpeg

I have the same reaction to the L'Occitane cream @Shosh85   I really don't like the baby powder smell, but the cream works sooooo well that I keep a tube on hand anyway, especially for winter.  I just don't inhale too deep 😉

@RachFace2921 Yup, exactly! 👍 It definitely felt great on my hands... and the smell wasn’t horrible or anything just not my favorite 😉 

I definitely need to branch out to try more of the Creme Shop masks!

I feel you with not liking the baby powder scent. If anything has a hint of it, I'm usually really turned off. 

That Ginzing is in my pile of samples to try, I just always seem to get distracted with other things! I need to make a more concerted effort to try things in a more chronological order from when I receive them.

The Creme Shop masks are super fun and so far they’ve all had great results and smelled fantastic, haha! 😉

I enjoyed using the Ginzing moisturizer! My face is usually dry and this really felt soothing! It smelled great too! 🍊

I feel like the morning masking challenge is also helping me burn through sheet masks, @Shosh85! I can’t thank you enough for internet peer pressuring me into buying Creme Shop masks 😂

Also - if it seems worth it - I think the glamglow lip balm is in the sale section!

@scott1201  Haha, oh man! No peer pressure intended! I just love them so much, haha!🤗

Thanks for the tip on the GlamGlow! I see it at TJ Maxx occasionally as well! 👍

@Shosh85 Yeah, I don't do lip products in pots either. Nice work on all the masking!

Thank you, @fieldsofclover!! Masking is even more fun when they smell like food! 😋

8,140 Replies
testing