Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Empties

I did quite good in May so decided to share!

Re: RE: Empties

Great work @fantaji!  I'm also a fan of the soy cleanser and Caudalie sorbet 😃

Those 2 are my favorite! I used to receive them as gwp a lot, and now I'm so used to having them around, that they became my HG products. 

So I need to develop a good system to take a pretty pic of my products instead of the list but the list was the first step lol the *s meant I will likely repurchase I enjoyed the product, the strikeout or underline is a def NO and the others are okkkk. It was really fun to see what I use and how much!!

This is a lot of stuff @SAlyFitz - good usage!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thanks!! Trying to focus my purchasing on products I use lol

These are my precious metals masks that I used this week: Loves : Skin Republic Platinum firming mask , this one really firms and feels so good on the face, I slept with it and when I woke up it had dried but my skin was so soft: PTR Un Wrinkle gold mask, I have to say I was quite impressed with the results, again I slept with it ! This will be my HG mask from now on... it really smoothed out my fine wrinkles (I’m 53) I am not kidding, all the fine lines were gone when I removed it! This mask is full of different peptides and colloidal gold , very effective! I won’t be repurchasing the Glamglow Gravitymud mask , it just didn’t work for me but I’m glad that I gave it a try ! Even though it contains platinum ( like the Skin Republic one) I didn’t find that it performed well enough for the price IMO .

@keana1

The PTR Unwrinkle Gold Mask is a great mask - it is also a favorite of mine.

@keana1 I’ve been wanting to try that PTR mask for a while now- glad it worked well for you! 

I feel the same about it the GlamGlow mask- it made my face feel soft and smooth, and had a pretty color, but that was about it. 🤷‍♀️

@Shosh85 I got this mask for free as a sample, what happened is that when I went to my local Sephora store the SA that I was talking to opened a drawer and probably someone returned the remaining masks so I asked him if I could have one mask as a sample and he gave me one ! You shall ask and you will receive! Unfortunately today I got a traffic ticket (169 $ ) and I was planning to buy the box that contains 6 masks but for now I have to forget it 😭

@keana1 It was nice of him to give you one!  I definitely need to try it out!👍

So sorry to hear about your traffic ticket!- that really stinks! 🙁 I hope you’ll have another chance to get that pack soon! 🤞

@Shosh85 The PTR mask is totally worth every dollar! I can’t say penny since in Canada we don’t have pennies anymore Ha !

@keana1 🤔 I wasn’t aware Canada didn’t have pennies anymore! 

@Shosh85 It’s been like this for a few years now! So if you come visit Canada you should leave your pennies at home! The won’t even take American pennies! I remember when I shopped in the USA I would use Canadian pocket change instead of American pocket change so that I could save a little money! But that was then ....

Buying every single Dermal sheet mask I can get my hands on! Loving it!! Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo is a staple! Always have a can in my cabinet. Same with Korres Wild Rose Oil. The KVD Lock-It Foundation was a pleasant surprise!! Ended up buying it cause I was so pleased!

@KrishAtl I haven’t tried the Dermal sheet masks! - where do you buy them?🤔

I am so interested in that Rose oil! Glad to hear you like it!! 👌

@Shosh85 Dermal Korea sheet masks are my favorite!!  I get them on Amazon.  Search Dermal Korea and you will get all kinds of package options for them.  Currently Amazon is selling mixed packs of 16 Dermal masks for $10.99 or even 39 masks for like $24!!  I love all their masks and always keep them in my cupboard!  The Korres Rose oil has been a staple in my cupboard for almost 2 years.  I love this oil and use it daily!

@KrishAtl Nice!! Thank you so much! 👌

Re: Empties

A few empties for the month.  Fresh, Algenist and renewed hope tint are staples and I've already bought backup.  I'll pass on the premiere cru again.  It felt less effective at healing and preventing acne scars and marks than the Caudalie Vinoperfect serum, and costs twice as much.IMG_20180531_1732004.jpg

@RachFace2921 Have you tried Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum for your acne scarring??  It has worked wonders for me!  It even faded a scar I had on my forehead for 6 years!!  

Hmmm.... I've not tried this, but I'm very impressed by these quals @KrishAtl.  I'll have to check this out. 

I don't have significant scarring, but I definitely noticed my monthly pimple leaving visible evidence much more when I switched from the Vinoperfect.

8,134 Replies
testing