Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

RE: Re: Empties

How did you like the eye patches I’m curious are they from Ulta? I wanna say I saw them in the new section?

Re: RE: Re: Empties

I got these from YesStyle and I'm not sure if Ulta stocks them. Having said that I liked them. My under-eyes have been really dry over the winter and these have helped add some hydration back. The Gold doesn't do anything IMO, and I bought the Marine Roacoony version this time. I've used the PTR 24K Gold eye patches and I much prefer these at a fraction of the cost.IMG_2031.jpg

RE: Re: RE: Re: Empties

Thanks!! Appreciate the extra info!!

Re: Empties

@Aaliaa Great job!! I see a lot of favorites in there! 👌😉

Thanks @Shosh85!!

Empties

I've just started making it a goal to use more of my samples and save my empties, inspired by this thread! Here is what I went through in the month of May, small start: The top right was the black and white Boscia clay mask, which I loved for detoxing my skin and shrinking pores, reducing oiliness. I received it in a Play box and this size lasted forever! I have a lot of other masks to work through so I'll probably hold off on restocking. The Good Genes foil was my first time using it, and I'm in trouble, it was amazing! I use the Too Faced eye primer every day. The Tarte moisturizer was better than I expected but I wont be purchasing. The Living Proof styling cream is alright, works well applied to my wavy hair when it air dries, adds some hold and reduces frizziness. I have a larger sample that I'm working through now. It falls into the general category I call "hair goop". Makes your hair look better, but not that different from any other hair goop. I'm working on trying all of the perfume samples in my giant stash and weeding out the ones I don't like. So those aren't empty, they just have to go! Twilly made me feel like I smelled like an old lady and Gucci Bloom was just too floral, not my taste.

@Shelbstirr, great job! It's a struggle to keep up with samples.  I'm working on that, too.  

RE: Empties

These are my empties for the month of May. I like everything except for the collagen sheet mask. It smelled so bad and I found out after using it that it comes from China! Thank goodness I only bought one!

Re: RE: Empties

Ypu used up a lot of good skin care, @keana1! Thanks for warning us about the collagen mask!

When you run out of one of your HG products, and you have to make sure you get EVERY last drop because it’s too good to throw away ✂️😂7FBD4BB5-DD22-472F-9A64-52B3D2FA349B.jpeg

RE: Re: Empties

How did you get it open? I tried so hard to open mine but couldn’t. I still have the bottle and I’ll try again.

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@SoraDixie I had to get the white pump off first, it came off for me with some twisting and pulling, and then then the second piece twists off with some pressure. Good luck! 

@bakeamuffin I do the same thing! I also like to cut open my tubed products to get every last bit! Nice job! 👍

@Shosh85 it just feels so satisfying!! Nothing wasted 😄

@bakeamuffin:  Thank you for dissecting your Good Genes bottle and documenting it for us. 😉 I have the same exact bottle and was hoping that once it is empty, I can refill it with all the Good Genes foils that I've hoarded. Unfortunately, the bottle doesn't seem like it can be refilled... 😞

@MlleCC no, not really unfortunately 😔 The lid won’t screw on to the bottle, it attaches to the inner bag part. It’s a very intricate bottle 😕 

Omg, yes @bakeamuffin, and the higher the price tag, the more ridiculous lengths I go to....

Hahaha yes @RachFace2921! I’m gonna make sure I get for what I paid for... every last bit 😂

RE: Empties

All gone. I might cry.

Re: RE: Empties

Right with you @SoraDixie! It’s such an amazing product! How long did this bottle last you? 

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Um, a month. It was my first time using it and I was really excited about it so I probably used it too much. Usually morning and night, every day. But this was the smaller size in the set that came with the Luna oil. I have four of those try-me packs that were gwps a while ago and hopefully I can make it another month with those. I’m so sad I missed that skinstore 30% off sale last month. I didn’t realize i would need it so quickly!
8,140 Replies
testing