Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@keana1 Oh, I forgot you were from Canada! Darn! Hope they come back in stock soon! 

@Shosh85 I have to wait until Sephora sends me a back in stock email! Hopefully it will be soon 😉

RE: Re: Empties

How was the amika hair mask?

Re: RE: Re: Empties

@emaisgr8 I LOVE it! It makes my hair feel so soft, smooth, lightweight and shiny! It also has a nice pleasant scent! I already have a backup waiting 😉

@Shosh85, thanks for the reviews! I'm sort of interested...

@Shosh85, thanks for the reviews! I'm sort of interested in the Nars Radiant Concealer because one of the shades actually matches my skin, but you're the 2nd person who commented on how heavy it is.

Re: @Shosh85, thanks for the reviews! I'm sort of interested...

@curlychiquita It really isn’t bad at all. I love the creamy consistency and blendability of it– but I’ve tried others that are just a little better! 😉

My mid Apr to Jun empties A521FCE5-9627-4A9B-B752-D23B09839234.jpeg

38AC29C6-DF4D-4A42-AE4C-E426DAD4C01F.jpeg

E1611E3D-1300-4439-8AAF-251F2B83604F.jpeg

394EF8BC-D157-4E40-B94A-F6D104B399BC.jpeg

If you are interested in any of these products just holler. 😂

RE: Empties

My June empties. I LOVED the Mickey Mouse sheet mask. My co-workers commented on how glowy my skin was the next few days. Highly recommend. Me and my husband both love the Hey Honey good morning serum. It feels so good. I loved the smell of the Tata Harper. I was disappointed by the Clinique eye cream. It did not firm as claimed.

@emaisgr8, I love that Tata Harper!! Also, kind of funny that the Mickey Mouse mask was so great-who would have thought?😂

@emaisgr8 I’m glad that the Mickey Mouse mask was a success! It’s nice that your husband takes care of his skin alongside you, this makes it even more enjoyable!

Totally forgot to post my empties from May and JuneLikes. Nothing extraordinary, will use again if I get a sample or buy it at TJ MaxxLikes. Nothing extraordinary, will use again if I get a sample or buy it at TJ Maxx

My loves. Two new awesome discoveries Natura Bisse and Estée Lauder masks.My loves. Two new awesome discoveries Natura Bisse and Estée Lauder masks.

Kinda meh, nothing specialKinda meh, nothing special

No, no, no. Biggest disappointment Chanel CC cream, thick like glue.No, no, no. Biggest disappointment Chanel CC cream, thick like glue.

@Sansara I've been really impressed by all of the natura bisse I've tried, I'll have to put that on my list. 

@CC3616 I tried NB eye cream and Oxygen cleanser, they are great, but this mask was like wow! for me. Plus, it is not very expensive, like 40+$, I think.

Hey, @Sansara! I was wondering how long the Christophe Robin scrub lasted you. I'm thinking of getting it, but the price tag is putting me off. 😬

@SpaceLlama for a long time. It foams pretty good, so you don`t need a lot. Plus, I have oily scalp and dry ends - so I put it on my scalp only. It really cleans all the oil great and lifts roots. Maybe you can buy yourself small size to try (I purchased mine at lookfantastic I think, it was buy 2 get 1 free).

Thanks, @Sansara! I've been using a deluxe sized mini for a bit and I love it. It's good to hear that the bigger sized jar lasts a long time. It makes the price tag seem less bad haha

@Sansara, I love that SheaMoisture Body Polish, but always forgot to use it. The scent reminds me of something from my early makeup/skincare days, but I haven’t been able to place it.

@eshoe I love SheaMoisture overall - ingredients are good, price is great, what  more to ask? 🙂

@Sansara Thankfully you only had a sample of the Chanel cream and didn’t buy the full size! 😉

Can you imagine, I was planning to buy full size when Barney`s had their beauty bag!

These are my empties for June, mostly full sized items that I used in my daily routine. All the loves are things that I would definitely repurchase. I recently tried Opalex after reading all the positive reviews and I found that it did a good job with repairing my dry, coloured hair.

8,134 Replies
testing