I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Kat von D Tattoo liner in Trooper *the hype is real on this and I've already purchased the full size. Great Sephora Play! find
- Essence waterproof eye pencil
- Angels on Bare Skin cleanser - holy grail, already repurchased.
- Oatifx face mask. Great mask to hydrate skin and it also smells like banana bread!
- Celebrate hand and body lotion - SO SAD THIS IS ONLY SEASONAL
- May Coop Raw Sauce - holy grail, already repruchased.
- Dr. Coopers Miracle Repair Serum - great stuff, great ingredients at a great price.
- SpoilerClinique Super Antioxidant Night Moisturizer - this stuff sucks. Despite being marketed as lightweight, it is extremely thick. It also NEVER sinks into your skin so you look like a greased bowling ball for eternity. I just used it up cuz it was expensive. Never again.
Empties time! Mine are really paltry. It seems to take me forever to use anything up. Only one clunker this month, so that's something.
Dr Jart- Waterfuse Hydrogel Mask
Tom Ford Noir pour Femme
Burts Bees- Eucalyptus Mint Candle
First Aid Beauty- Red Clay Cleanser
Murad- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
First Aid Beauty- Hydrating Serum
Bumble and Bumble- Full Potential Booster Spray
Lancome- Absolue Premium Night Cream
Bumble and Bumble- Hairdressers Invisible Oil
Kate Somerville- Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist
I broke my own personal record this month with my empties - couldn't even fit them all on the counter at once for one big photo!
The biggest accomplishment would have to be that KVD concealer - I've had it since May 2012
Way too much to list here!
I have been on a mission to use up things and yesterday I purged all my foils, ds, and random gwp items I'll never use. I gave the items I won't use to my friends daughter and she was so happy so win win. I had many loves this month!
Loves. Already staple items or have repurchased.
Likes. The products were ok but there are better things out there so these won't be purchased.
Didnt like at all. Boo.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
- Lush Rose Jam
- Nivea In Shower Lotion
- Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner
- Cover FX Drops
- Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
- Beauty Blender solid cleanser
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
- OH Empower cleanser
- Verb Leave In Mist
- Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
- Farmacy Lip Bloom in Honey Ginger
- Boscia Tsubaki Sleep Hydration Mask
- Living Proof PHD Shampoo and styling treatment
- Shiseido cotton
- Tatchia cleansing oil
- Boscia MakeUp BreakUp cleansing oil
- Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask
- Sponge tip applicators
- Jack Black Lip Balm
- Revlon ColorSilk post color conditioner
- Glamglow Gravity Mud - HATE the smell and it didn't do anything for me anyways
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Cleansing oil/gel - Again, can't take the smell but it did remove makeup very well
- OH Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask - too harsh for my sensitive skin
- Lancome Visionnaire Nuit - decent but nothing to write home about
- Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask - I liked this and would definitely want to get a couple more foils
- MAC Prep & Prime skin - decent and since it's such a good size for a free sample I always get it when Nordstrom has it (if I'm placing an order anyways)
- Loreal Advanced Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight products - these are quite good actually but I still love my Living Proof PHD more
I apply it every night at bedtime so that helps to finish it. This was my first Farmacy one and now I'm using the Strawberry Basil which I also really like. I want to try all of them.
Okay, so remember when I said I didn't like the Shiseido cottons and I said I'd never buy them again cause I kept ripping them apart trying to get one from the stack? They've grown on me after trying to go back to regular drugstore ones. 😏.
The MAC prep and prime is just generic primer to me. It doesn't do anything good or bad for me. They're slowly building up in my collection cause I seem to prefer primer samples over mascara samples when I order lipsticks.
I've found the Sephora brand ones to be a nice substitute if you don't like the sticky-togetherness of the Shiseido. I have the same issue with Shiseido. They are nice and soft, but I'm still not 100% convinced. The Sephora ones are nicely finished at the edges and whatnot, and they don't stick together.
@heartsmyface Yes I do remember that. I cannot use the drugstore ones at all. They're so terrible.
It's not a great primer by any means but since it does ok I keep getting it. I am always looking for DS/foils of non illuminating primers that don't leave a white cast on my skin.
I just checked through my stash. The only priner I have that meets your criteria is the Too Cool For School oil control primer. It's very mattifying. The only reason I own it is so that I can do other people's makeup. I love shiny skin.