I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Not as many empties for December!
KGD Spa Cleansing Water Wipe
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo- best clarifying shampoo I've found
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Acne Treatment Pads
B&B Surf Foam Wash/Cream Rinse Shampoo/Conditioner
Simple Cleansing Wipes
FAB Ultra Repair Cream
Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator (exfoliant)
Ulta Cotton Pads
Aubrey Moisturizer with Aloe & Sea Aster
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive- didn't do anything?
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector- not sure this worked either
Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
Ren Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
Urban Decay Primer Potion- so happy to use this up!!
Lancome Energie De Vie- not enough product to form an opinion; I have a 100pt perk of this I plan on using soon!
Thermasilk Weightless Frizz Fighter- this doesn't work. Period.
Paula's Choice Anti-Redness Exfoliating Serum- greasy, smells bad, made my skin feel tight
Paula's Choice Hydralight Moisture Infusion Lotion- smells TERRIBLE
So.... I've been bad and I haven't kept up with my own board haha!
But I finally stopped being lazy and took a pic of my empties, this is about three months worth so bear with me!
Poppy Sunshine and Gelato Candles by Bath and Body Works
Wet n Wild fast dry Atlantis, Nutra Nail- Nail Thickner
StudioTools 100 % Acetone nail polish remover
Guava and Fig Shower Gels by Korres
ProTerra Body Wash
Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
Befine Exfoliating Cleanser Brown Sugar and night cream with cocoa
Eclos face serum
Dr. brandt dark circles away serum
Clarasonic brush head normal(?)
Purity Facial Cloth
Davines Love Shampoo
Ojon Restorative Conditioner
Satin Hair Serum
Nexxus Pro Mend Leave in Crème
Twilight Woods and Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter
Twilight Woods Intense Misture Body Butter Mini
True Blue Spa Raspberry Body Scrub
BBW cucumber melon shower gel
Philosophy amazing grace shower gel
Hello Flawless Honey Powder
Givenchy Phenomen’ Eyes Mascara
I'm really on the edge of getting the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser again, I loved it! But I already have so many unopened ones.... and I have another sample of the Hello Flawless Powder, I really liked it !
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
Just a small pile for me this month. My kitten wants to be a paw model when he grows up, do you think he has a future in the business?
Love: Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial, which I have a backup of already; AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, very sad to be out of minis of this one! Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector, I’ve got more minis of this one; Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, which I love intensely, but it has been less effective as winter has begun, so I might give it a break; and Dr Brandt Retinol Hydracreme, something I hadn’t tried before but I liked how refreshed my skin felt after using this!
Hate: Origins High Potency Night a Mins cream, being thrown away half empty. It made me break out and didn’t absorb into my skin nicely. Also smelled like burned orange peels or something icky. Marc Jacobs mascara, which I tried to use for several weeks but it doesn’t lengthen or volumize my lashes well and its gel formula dries slowly and loves to smudge and smear everywhere somehow while it’s wet. Bleh.
Feeling Neutral: Bliss body wash, smells like bubble gum and I’m not fond of that, but it is a nice enough shower gel otherwise; O’Keefe’s hand cream, I actually use this on my feet mostly but it keeps them nice and soft. Nothing amazingly special though. La Mer Moisturizing cream, this stuff is super rich and I think it hydrates my skin well, but it reminds me too much of Nivea to make me want to pay the amount this stuff costs! Murad Oil-Free Sunscreen, nice enough non-greasy feeling SPF 30 cream, nothing special; Caudalie Vinexpert Broad Spectrum SPF15 Radiance Day Cream and Night Infusion Cream, I’m less impressed with their Vinexpert products than most of the others I’ve tried so far, but to be fair these sample tubes were pretty small. I’d want to give them a longer try before forming a stronger opinion.
Mr. Kitty definitely has a future in hand modeling- I am just impressed you kept him from plopping down directly on top of your pile as my cat would do if I was paying attention to anything but him!! LOL
I also hated Origins Night-a-mins. Gross! Peeled of my face like I was molting and broke me out!
Thanks for sharing! I LOVE THIS THREAD!
My empties this month!
I challenged myself to finish all opened products before I move on to others. And well, shower gels were used by my BF and me
What I will repurchase:
Shower gels (I liked them all)
Guerlain foundation - I used a sample and I loved it!
Rhonda Allison raspberry toner
KDG Spa water
OH Vitamin C truth serum
Wella hair mask
Maybe (after I run out of everything)
Boscia cleanser and moisturizer
Carol's daughter body souffle
Origins GinZing moisturizer
The rest - I didn't care enough to consider repurchasing.
I don't have any photos of my empties as I didn't find this thread until mid December. And to list what all I used up or had to toss due to expiration dates or time opened last year would take hours.
However the following I would repurchase or have repurchased & am currently using:
Algenist Retinol Serum & also their Lifting & Friming vream.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide face & eye capsules as well as the toner.
Lipgloss from Smashbox, Ulta & LORAC
Mascara from LORAC, Smashbox
Eyeliner- Stila liquid & pencil, Smashbox cream. LORAC dream & liquid/gel, Tarte & UD pencil
Sunscreen: PTR Glycolic Acid Moisture & also Max Sheer SPF 30
Foundation LORAC Natural Performance or Givenchy Photo Perfexion.
Primer Hourglass Veil or Smashbox Photo finish Light, Tarte Brightening
Blush- NARS Sin & the ONS palette
Cleanser CeraVe or Aveeno
Makeup remover KGD Spa water
Hair- Big Sexy
Shower Gel- Red Door
On the fence:
Dr. Perricone's Photo Plasma- jar packaging & price
HG Arch- It's a bit pricey & I'm still trying to get it right. Color may be a bit dark
Bumble & bumble Thickening set- Love what it does but has sulfates
TFSI & NARS eye primer-Like the Nars better than the TFSI but LORAC just works better for me
Would not repurchase:
ABH Catwalk palette- I foun d the colors weren't the best & quality wise it wasn't what I expected.
Benefit, They're Real- left my lashes hard.
Benefit That Gal & Porefressional- lots of hype- no bang for me.
Want to try:
Alterna Hair care
Several brands of mascara
IT Cosmetics eye shadow palette.
So this is the biggest part of my empties for last month, There were more, but sadly I moved and they got pitched before the pictures! lol I have like 2 tubs of the Nutrix body lotion left to go through .THat is the one item that I always buy when Lancome has their gift with purchases! I also finished up a glamglow tub after 3 months. I have my new pile being set aside for January now.
December empties!!! out with the old...in with the new!!!
- vaseline problem skin therapy lotion
- benefit porefessional
- glysomed body lotion
- fab facial radiance pads
- rimmel scandal eyes mascara
- bare minerals mineral veil
would not repurchase
- rimmel sexy curves mascara
- neutrogena all in one make-up removing wipes
- elf -eyelid primer
might repurchase but wasn't anything special
- fab facial cleanser
- nivea pure and natural day care
- salley hansen polish remover
- maybelline the falsies big eyes
- almay oil free gentle make up remover pads
would buy full size
- Nars smudge proof eyeshadow base
- korres -vitamin e face primer
- algenist pore corrector-anti aging primer
- tarte maracua c brightener
- lancome energie de vie
not for me
- bare minerals prime time foundation primer
- fresh soy face cleanser
- clinique superprimer universal face primer
Better late then never. Here are my...well, might as well call them December empties. Hey! That means I am early!
- BBW body mist in velvet tuberose - not a huge rose fan, but this was subtle, got this as a gift, will not purchase
- Vaseline spray & go in aloe fresh - for someone who will not wear moisturizer, this is a must, it dries so fast there is no excuse, I have already purchased another, I am trying the cocoa radiant
- Yes to blueberries facial towelettes - great smell -lemony, did not notice any anti-aging benefits, was afraid to use near eyes, will not repurchase
- Yes to cucumbers facial towelettes - so far, my go to but I am currently testing out a couple others
- Uniq one all in one shampoo balm - great concept but my hair did not like it
- Oscar Blandi volumizing dry shampoo - I have had this for so long! I am not a dry shampoo user, smelled nice, I have others to use, may repurchase
- Sephora bronzer powder in archipel - not empty, it was a product that got tucked into a corner and then got forgotten, but I did hit major pan, time to toss
- Secret invisible solid in spring breeze - I like the solids over other formulas, the scent was okay, will repurchase the same brand different scents
- Pangea Organics - old product past its prime, when I first got it I loved it, I think the change of seasons affected its effectiveness for my skin
- TF shadow insurance - the first eye primer I have ever tried, it is great but I have found others that will work for me at a less cost
- Covergirl clear mascara - keeps the brows in place, my go-to
- Sephora full action mascara - liked that it made my lashes look longer but naturally, dried out a little fast, on the fence with this one
- Ultraflesh (?) mascara - have had it for a long time so maybe it dried out before I got to really experience it for what it really was, not really going to search for it to see if my hypothesis is correct
out with the scented products in with better ingredients.
Dr Teals Lavender salts
I Love Strawberries
Village Naturals Foaming Bath Oil & Body Wash
In with unscented salts, colloidal oatmeal.
I'll continue to repurchase Skin Below The Chin, I like the ingredients and my fiancé uses it too.