I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Sorry for posting back to back, want to finally trash this stuff!
- Philosophy Miracle Worker eye serum - unfortunately dried out my eye area, could not finish the deluxe sample
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray - liked the product but hate the pump, made me waste so much product
- Maybelline Dream Lumi pen in radiant - already repurchased, great eye brightener
- Sephora blotting pappers - bummer was that I had to use two at a time, but did a good job removing shine
- Mary Kay samples (eye cream, a couple eye shadow cards) - trying to get rid of samples
- Wet n Wild Mega Volume mascara - thank goodness it was cheap b/c it dried out soooooo fast!
- Maybelline Full N Soft mascara - one of my go-tos, already stocked
- Uniq One all-in-one shampoo and balm - liked the concept, but my hair did not feel and look its best
- Degree clinical protection motion activated deodorant - worked really well, not usually a fan of the non-solid, would repurchase
- Billionaire Boyfriend parfum - not for me, too matronly
- LOreal EverCurl leave-in cream - already purchased, works really well as long as you get the perfect balance of cream to hair ratio
- Target cotton rounds
- Target make up remover wipes - not very soft, not repurchasing
I took this picture a few weeks ago but never got a chance to post it. So, better late than never...
- Clinique Advanced concealer - full coverage but it creased on me
- Satin care Olay shaving cream
- Boscia Oil Free Hydration w/ spf - bought full already, perfect for summer
- Target brand exfoliating cotton rounds - like that they have a little more substance than regular rounds, already repurchased
- Yes to Cucumbers makeup wipes - favorite so far, but still looking for better
- ROC Resurfacing discs - cut the discs in half to get double the use, made my face even toned and bright but could only use it for a week at a time then switch to my regular cleanser.
- Bare Minerals Multi-tasking powder in Bisque - been using to set under eye concealer, its okay, looking for better
- LOreal Total Repair restoring shampoo and conditioner - liked the sample size so I got the full size, not sure if I still feel the same way
- Masque Bar Pore refining mask - got three uses out of one packet and I liked it just as much as Murad
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million - complex smell, liked it but not enough to purchase
- Caudalie Premier cru the eye cream - bottle lasted the whole year, HATED the dispenser (wasted product), did brighten my eyes well, expensive
- Opti-free pure moist contact solution
I'm doing my November empties a little early this month! and guys I FINALLY FINISHED A FOUNDATION!!!!!!!!!!
1. Aloe Calming Toner - The Body Shop
2. Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray
3. Bali Mango Body Lotion - Bath and Body Works
4. Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes (Avoid these at all costs!!!)
5. Pantene Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Conditioner
6. Holiday candle
7. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
8. BareMinerals Warmth All Over Face Color
9. BareMinerals Original Foundation -Golden Fair
10. Sephora Samples (Fresh Rose Face Mask, Purity Made Simple, and Korres Rose Moisturizer)
11. Philosophy Purity Made Simple
12. Lancome La Vie est Belle
I like getting and using fragrance samples so I'm always up for new ones am
nd repeats of ones I like. Cuteness factor of minis. I keep notes on fragrances I test. The Olay cloths ate my face, I couldn't use them 2 days in a row without stinging. Yes to blueberries is for when I'm very lazy and need to clean or refresh my face or hands, they do not remove makeup adequately but I don't think they are supposed to? I've stopped using them regularly but still handy to have around as a break from sanitizer/refreshing spray. Gentle and I like the smell. The Nivea was an old nostalgia purchase, but it's never really done anything for me. I like the smell. It's drying up, so I'm tossing. Won't repurchase.
As I come across things, I'm saving them in a little bag until I have at least 5, then take a pix and toss.
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
So happy to see many more people posting on this thread each month!
Simple Wipes- yeah yeah, millions of back-ups
Two candles (I have a candle problem too, ok? ) Glade Sparkle of Spring and Slatkin Cinnamon Sugared Donut- when this one comes back in to stores I am STOCKING UP- tempted to literally eat this thing.
B&BW Enchanted Orchid Shower Gel
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner- pretty good for drugstore!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub- this is my favorites out of the body scrubs so far, has a nice amount of grit to it, smells amazing!
B&BW Wild Honeysuckle Hand Soap
Shiseido Pureness Anti-Shine Refreshing Lotion- found this gem at TJ Maxx, and absolutely fell in love. Keep hoping I'll run in to some more discounted, otherwise I'll have to go to Nordstrom for more!
Murad Clarifying Cleanser- HATED this for my face- made my eyes sting for hours, and hated the menthol feeling on my skin. So used this for body acne wash instead and it COMPLETELY cleared up my skin. Might repurchase.
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris- wasn't impressed. Not sure if this caused a slight worsening of my acne.
REN Glycol Lactic Mask- loved, already purchased a full-size
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
Anastasia Hypercolor Lash Tint in Purple
Fx Clear Prep Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel
Korres Anti-Aging Primer
Lancome LA Base Pro
Aubrey Calming Skin Therapy Toner
B&B Gentle Shampoo/Super Rich Conditioner
Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper- loved this, definitely going to repurchase!
I didn't keep any foil sample packets from the first half of the month and didn't use many in the second half, but I've still got a good bunch of empties!
- Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, I stocked up on a pile of these when they were in the sale section. I am not a huge fan though, so I don't think I'll buy more once I'm through the 4 or so packs I still have.
- Alterna Bamboo Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner packets, I have a handful of these samples to use still but I have purchased the full size shampoo already. I'm sure I'll get the conditioner too at some point!
- Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water mini, this is the second mini bottle I've finished and I have a huge super value size bottle too. It smells so good and it's nice and gentle.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner, from the first Caudalie Favorites kit which I have bought twice now. Great everyday lip balm, I don't think I've EVER finished a tube of lip balm so quickly in my life. Not because this stuff doesn't last well, but because I love it that much!
- Algenist Regenerative Anti Aging Moisturizer SPF 30, I am liking this as my daily SPF moisturizer. I have like 6 more deluxe minis to go through but I'm sure I will actually buy it one day, haha.
- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream, from a Canada only promo code, I ordered three of these but my mom stole two. I like it a lot and might buy it if I ever run out of night cream minis to use.
- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm, I wish I had stocked up on these during the Sweet 15 summer sale! Repurchased even without that awesome discount.
- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, HG repurchased, love it!
- Lancome Genefique Serum, nice enough but I don't think I'd buy it.
- Cartier Baiser Vole EDT Spray, I love this perfume so much! I will buy the EDT when I run out of my second spray pen and I already own the Eau de Parfum. Thinking about buying the Essence de Parfum too, it has a lovely vanilla note to it which is really interesting. First perfume I've considered buying in three (or even two) formulas.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, HG repurchased and have some backup minis as well from the promo code and trading.
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, great to smooth over horrible big looking pores to hide them completely. Repurchased.
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express, I must have desperately picked this up somewhere at some point and it's been sitting in my makeup bag forever. Finally tossing it because I don't know how old it is, even though the texture looks quite good still, it's got to be full of bacteria.
- Lancome Hypnose Drama, I like it and I'm glad I have another one or two in the stash, but not The One.
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara, this has a drier formula than I usually prefer. It gives a natural looking lash, no big volume or length here. Dislike.
- Dr Brandt DNA Cream, very strong patchouli scent which came across as lemon floor cleaner scent to my sinus infection ridden nose when I was using it, haha. Feels nice despite the scent but I don't see myself ever buying it.
- Nivea Creme, travel size container I picked up while in Mexico when desperate. Used it on my elbows mostly, won't buy it again if I can avoid it.
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless, I got a full size of this in the Traveling Box. I like it but think I'd rather spend my dollars on the Clarins Perfecting Touch when I need to buy another product like this.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer, got this as a sample at some point. Never finished it and have no desire to.
- AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, this is my second or third of these and I like all the AP products I've tried a lot. Not sure I can shell out full price for them though.
- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme, I like this one a lot, it's lighter in texture than the Future Response but the sample is almost 1/3 as much product, which makes it even harder to want to spend a million dollars on it ever.
- Annabelle Eye Liner, a drug store liner I don't think I'll ever bother to finish. Smudgy and transfers to the top of my eyelids if it has any chance to. Bleh.
LOVE the AmorePacific Future Response. I got a bunch of these through the 100 pt perk bc I can't bring myself to buy it...which is kind of funny when you think about it bc getting five of them is like spending $500 for a little less than I could get for $195. I've never thought about it like that until just now haha
100 pack of cotton rounds
VS Pink Clay body mask
Amika Nourishing Mask
VS body scrub
Benefit Fakeup Concealer
Julep Nail Polish :clap
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Sephora Gel Makeup remover
Origins Checks & Balances
Origins Charcoal Mask
Suki Face scrub
No4 Clarifying Shampoo
Oscar Blandi Texture/Volume Spray
Vivant Green Tea Cleanser
Kate Somerville Exfolikate
La Fresh Makeup remover wipe
La Fresh Oil Cleanser Wipe
Dickinsons Face Wipe
Boscia Black Mask
Tarte Park Ave princess bronzer
X2 UD lip samples